Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE JESUS KNEE OC RP!!!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE JESUS KNEE OC RP!!! Empty THE JESUS KNEE OC RP!!!

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm

THE JESUS KNEE OC RP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!! THOSE WHO HAVE AN APPROVED CHARACTER CAN START POSTING HERE IMMEDIATELY!!! We're assuming those that are approved are all on Midoza for their own reasons... (backstory, just exploring, whatever). ANYWAYS POST PEOPLE!!!

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5770
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

THE JESUS KNEE OC RP!!! Empty Re: THE JESUS KNEE OC RP!!!

Post by The Monkey King on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

A light sparkled in the night sky flying towards the Reaper's Forest. A black mass was then visible speeding from the sparkle. Satoshi landed with a crash at the edge of the Reaper's forest, "MOTHER-" he yelled, he got up quickly and brushed himself off. He muttered loudly, "Guys always kicking me out of the..." he stomped towards the fields outside of the village and stopped as he saw the village lights sparkle in the night. "It's pretty" he whispered and stood in awe.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Adrian sighed as he lay in the open field, the sky was pretty today like it was most days on this planet. He stretched a bit and sat up looking around, he was going to have to go to the village soon to restock on food and water, and possibly gather information about this "Reapers Forest" as the villagers called it. He had heard rumors that bandits were hiding in the forest, he sighed, "Probably just a bunch of amateurs who see themselves as invincible cause they keep people from passing through the forest." He said to himself as he stood and picked up his bag he had been using as a pillow, slung it over his shoulder and began to walk towards the village.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 11281
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm

"........"
"What is it Carl?" Masu said walking into the small, yet comfy living room of his house holding a cup of tea in each of his hands. "Here, drink this. It will wake you up" he said while handing Carl one of the cups as he sat his down on the small table infront of his chair.
"Mmm.Thanks. We do need to be fully alert tonight. But do you think we'll be alright? I mean, the two of us, while talented, are quite young, and we're going into THAT forest alone at night......" Carl said while nervously messing around with his large glasses.
"................" "Hm?" Carl said looking at a marionette which towered over the two youths. "What is it Nee-san?"
"What's she saying Carl?" Masu asked perplexed. "Anything useful?"
"She says the woods are dangerous, she's scared. But she said she'll protect you because you gave us a home when we arrived on this planet" Carl said with a somewhat down demeanor.
"Heh. Yeah, everyone thought you were some lunatic calling that doll your sister and talking to it. But the way you work it is like magic, and magic is my life. So I wanted to know all about you two and learn some stuff" Masu said with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah yeah" Carl said slightly annoyed. "Lets get going. The sooner we check it out the better." he said while putting on his trademark Top hat and Cape.
"Alrighty!" Masu said as he jumped out of his seat and grabbed his trusty staff. "Lets go to the Reaper's Forest!"

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28732
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:31 pm

He sighed, "Well now i need to figure out how to get off this rock again... No supplies, No ship, no Nothing. Just my stuff and the clothes on my back..." He took a step towards the village... and tripped onto his face. One of his pistols fell out and fired off. He jumped up, landed on his feet, a hand on his sword, and yelled, "WHO'S THERE!? I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT YOU!!!" his gaze swiftly looked for someone till he looked down and saw his still smoking pistol. "hehe... oops." he picked it up and scratched the back of his head laughing.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 pm

"D-d-d-did you hear that!??!?!" Masu shouted trembling with a line of comedic snot running out of his nose.
"W-what!?" replied a shivering Carl.
"I heard a shout of "I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL CUT YOU!" or something!" said Masu
"W-w-well what do we do!?" asked Carl
Masu looked in the distance to see a small cloud of smoke rising from the ground, and a dark silhouette rustling around as if it was grabbing something off the ground. "M-M-M-MONSTER? RAPIST? SERIAL KILLER!?!?"
"UWAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" was all that came from Carl's mouth as he saw the dark silhouette.
"D-d-d-DIE!" cried Masu as he sent a bolt of lightning crashing down towards the dark figure.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 pm

"WA-AAA-AAAAA-AA-AA-AAGH!!!!" was all he yelled as he was electrocuted and landed in a crumpled pile of Satoshi on the ground... "bzzt! bzzt! owie! Lightning. just my- bzzt, -luck and on a clear night too." He spazzed out a bit and got back up rubbing the soot off his face. a bit of electricity coming off his body. He stumbled forward towards three people that were standing there... "Hello?" he asked spazzing out again more electricity sparking off of him. He caught himself before landing face first on the ground and stood up. "Who's there?" He stood his ground and as his eyes got into focus he saw a puppet and two kids. "Kids... kinda late to be out huh?" he reached out chuckling lightly...

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

"Is it dead?" Carl asked Masu, still shivering.
"Lets hope so. Cmon we dont have time to waste on that. Lets get into that forest." Masu said grabbing Carl by his arm and running in a wide path around the dark figure he had hopefully taken care of.
"A-ah! Nee-san!" Carl shouted. The puppet then began to hover slightly off the ground following Carl and Masu around the unknown person....or thing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:46 pm

He saw them walk away and then he noted one of them holding a rod and his eyes widened... "Magic... of course..." He raised a single hand and created a wall of ice in front of them before they got to the Reaper's forest... "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" he yelled. He then ran up to them and jumped on top of the wall. "You two going somewhere?" he asked stoically.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:55 pm

"What....how the hell-" Masu started to say till he looked up and saw a figure on top of the ice wall. "What the hell? What's it to you what we're doing?"
"I dont think we should antagonize this man........nee-san says hes dangerous. he could be from the forest." Carl whispered behind Masu.
"In that case.......HEY! LETS US THROUGH! WE NEED TO GET IN TO CURE SOMEONE! GET OUTTA THE WAY OR WE'LL FORCE YOU OUTTA THE WAY!" Masu said now getting angry at each passing second.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

"Maybe you should pay more attention where you point that thing!" he pointed at the boy's rod with an annoyed look. "you could blast someone that doesn't need blasting... LIKE ME!!!" he yelled, "So unless you apologize for electrocuting me you can't get through!!!"

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:11 pm

"What the...," Allen pulled his headphones back as he turned towards the forest. "What's with all that noise?" He continued to stare off into the distance. "The Reaper's Forest" is what they called it, probably to keep little kids from wandering to far in. Sounded like that didn't work though. "Anyway," Allen started putting his headphones back on,"it's got nothing to do with me." Allen continued walking along the trail before taking possibly one more backwards glance than he should have.
"...Dammit," turning the rest of his body Allen rushed into the forest.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 11469
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

"What? I only thought you were a monster or a thief. I did what any smart person would do. Take it out before it could take us out." Masu said still pissed off.
"Masu........." Carl said feeling embarrassed at the whole situation. "Uh, we're very sorry sir. We really need to get through the forest to save my sister you see.......so could you let us pass?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:22 pm

He thought about it for a moment... "hmmm... Fine..." he laughed, "But only on one condition..." He smirked evilly, and uppercutted the air in front of him. A fist of ice rose up from the ground in front of Masu to punch him in the gut. "THAT!!!" he yelled in satisfaction.

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

"That cock sucking douche..........if we weren't in a rush to save your sister Carl i'd kick the fucking shit out of him on the spot" Masu groaned clenching his stomach. "And ice flowers? What a faggot." he whispered to Carl. "OKAY WE'RE GOING IN! THANKS FOR WASTING OUR TIME RANDOM PERSON!" Masu shouted as Carl followed him silently into the reapers forest.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 pm

"YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT PEOPLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!! THEY CAN TELL YOU ARE!!! AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T FIND ANYTHING IN THERE!!! IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF FOREST!!!" he yelled after them, "I KNOW I CHECKED!!!" he saw someone else rush towards him, "Hey buddy what's the rush?? You going somewhere?"

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"Seems like the noise has died down." Allen sat in front of a tree as he took a deep breath, "I wonder if that's a good thing." Scanning the surroundings Allen began to ask himself what was going on. The landscape seems charred in some areas and on the way in he felt a tremor. This wasn't just a came of lost travelers, there's something big going on here. "Now then," Allen stood up and opened his vest, revealing three long steel pole segments that he took out and snapped together, "where to?"

RP Mod
RP Mod

Grade : 11469
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Adrian sighed as he left the village, he received almost no information from the people about the forest, "They treat it as thought its death itself." he looked towards the menacing forest. There was an unreasonable amount of shouting coming from it. "I should look into this" as he started dashing towards the forest to investigate the new noise.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

"Geez!" Masu yelled while stomping angrily through the forest. "That jackass, i'll show him next time!"
"Show him what?" Carl asked.
"HE'LL SEE! JUST YOU WAIT YOU BASTARD!!!!!" Masu yelled at full volume while walking along the forest trail.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"HE'LL SEE! JUST YOU WAIT YOU BASTARD!!!!!"

Adrian heard that definatly as he reached the entrance to the forest. Deciding he should investigate this noise he entered with his left hand hovering near his katana's hilt.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 pm

"I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT!!!" he yelled back and decided to follow those two... "Meh got nothing better to do right?" he jumped in a tree and hopped from tree to tree silently keeping up with the pair...

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm

"Masu! You should be quieter. Who know's what your loud voice will attract towards our area" Carl said warily looking around himself.
"Oh yeah. It just hit me that we're in the hell death forest of no return or whatever. Why the heck do they even call it that? Reaper's Forest? Psh. Nothing in here. Bunch of pansys. I bet that fat bastard lord is just trying to keep us all caged in till we die out or something." Masu began to go on as he was still walking.
"!!!" Carl turned sensing a human's presence in the nearby area. "Someone is following us" he said quietly to Masu

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Adrian continued along the path and stopped hearing a response to the shout. "Great more than one person is out here, this could end poorly." He noticed someone move and vanish as he disapeared into the bushes. "Even better..." he sighed, "Well guess I'll stay on the path then." he continued on his way.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 pm

He held his breath as he surrounded himself in darkness... He thought, 'don't notice me, don't notice me, don't notice me.' He dropped to the ground and hid behind a tree still shrouded in darkness...

The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Adrian seen three figures ahead of him as he stopped and went to the side, one seemed odd and taller than the other one looked like he was a child and the other appeared fairly normal. He decided maybe he should try greeting them, "Hello!" he shouted hoping they were friendly.

Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next