Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest for the Holy Hikari 2

+2
The Universe
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Quest for the Holy Hikari 2 Empty The Quest for the Holy Hikari 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Since, the previous TC shut down, here's the stuff from the first few chapters. More soon to follow.

(Pin PLZ?)

In a graveyard, they tombstones rotted, the ground moist, and the air foggy, one tombstone lays crumbling. On the stone the label says: “Arnold Lynch: 1644-1678 R.I.P.” More words follow, but are incomprehensible due to the corrosion of the stone. The dirt beneath the tombstone shakes, and a skeleton’s hand sticks out of the ground and clenches it’s fist. The hand glows a reddish hue, and an evil laugh can be heard in the background.

The Quest for the Holy Hikari

The large castle first known as “Bianchi’s castle” still stands proudly, several signs posted over the name “Bianchi” such as “Troy of Troy” or “Persephone” or “Chiki” all of them crossed out until whomever put up the signs just lost their cool and painted over the most recent name: “OH JUST FUCK IT!”

Inside the building, Arc, Lyle, and Masu all sit on the couch watching some generic nameless cartoon. All of them slouched with their guts hanging out.

“.....This is boring.” Masu says finally.

“Hey. Chatty Kathy. Less talk, more watching TV.” Lyle says as he takes another sip of his soda.

“No. Really. We should definitely DO something for once. We’ve been sitting here on our asses for months now.” Masu attempts to make his point more valid by squirming around and showing some form of movement. Instead it just makes him look like a quadriplegic in need of a bathroom.

“Well we moved that one time when we went to the door for chinese.” Arc added. He then promptly burped. “Hm...When did we eat fish?”

“We had anchovies on that Pizza last week.” Lyle answered.

“Oh yeah.”

“Listen. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m sick of lying around. This cartoon isn’t even that good!”

“We know,” Lyle actually managed to turn his head to look at Masu. “But we lost the remote sometime around March. And none of us want to get up to change the channel.”

“That’s it!” Masu finally had enough. He rocked in his seat back and forth, epic music playing in the background as he struggled and grunted to his feet. “I’m tired of just sitting here doing nothing!” After some more grunting, and one final: “GRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Masu finally struggled to his feet, leaving Arc and Lyle wide eyed. Masu panted in the afterglow of his vigorous struggle.

“Woah...” Arc said.

“....Now what are you gonna do?” Lyle waited for the next event to take place, ignoring the cartoon in front of them.

“....I dunno....” Masu stood there for a moment, shaking back and forth threatening to fall down. “....I didn’t really think I’d make it this far.”

“Hm...” Lyle looked up at Masu. Then to Arc. After two other struggles, both Arc and Lyle managed to stand on their own too. Such a feat was thought impossible two weeks ago, yet all members of the group managed to climb to their feet.

“I feel.....strong....” Arc said, wavering back and forth.

“Yeah. It feels like I could take on the world.” Lyle raised his hands and looked at them. “I feel like....doing something.....I’ve done it before, but I can’t remember what it is.....Make a brownie?”

“Faggot.” Arc glared at Lyle.

“Hey, you’ve never tried Lyle’s brownies. They’re fucking good man. Don’t call him a fag for that. There are plenty other reasons to call him a fag.” In a rare instance, Masu came to Lyle’s aid.

“Thanks Masu.”

“No problem man. WAIT!” Masu had a breakthrough. “I know what we’re missing! What we haven’t done for a while!”

“What!?” The two looked at Masu inquisitively.

“WE SHOULD GO ON A QUEST!!!!”

“Dude! Totally!” Lyle agreed. The two did a high five.

“Hm...I dunno. Think we’re up for it?” Arc the naysayer said.

“Of course we are. We just all stood up didn’t we?”

“True...”

“One thing though.” Masu said. “There’s no way I’m being the bitch again this time.”

“What? Dude, you have to be the bitch. That’s your character!” Lyle bawwed.

“No! Fuck that! I’m sick of putting up with that shit. No way in hell I’m being the bitch again!”

“Ugh. Fine. Since Masu is too much of a bitch to be the bitch, we need a new bitch......bitches.”

“How do we do that?” Arc inquired.

“Tryouts.”

Three hours later, the three are at a table, looking down at cards and taking notes. The first potential bitch walks on stage.

“Alright,” Starts Lyle, sitting in the middle of the table and talking with a British accent out of nowhere. “It says here that you’ve taken abuse from a girl who isn’t even your girlfriend, embarrassed you on several occasions, and you are the sole person to keep her from destroying the world and creating a new one. Is that correct Mr. Kyon?”

“Uh...Yeah.” Kyon stood on the stage in his typical school uniform.

“Can you tell us why you want to be our bitch Mr. Kyon?” Masu inquired as Arc and Lyle took notes.

“It pays well and it gets me away from that psycho.” Kyon responded.

“I see....” Masu jots some notes down.

“Hm. Well, while your record does show bitch-like behavior Mr. Kyon, I’m afraid your attitude does not.” Lyle addresses Kyon again in his British accent.

“Yeah. You seem more like a victim of misfortunate than a bitch sir. So, sorry.” Arc added. “Next!”

Kyon leaves the stage and is replaced by a small green haired kid with a bow. “Hiya!”

“....Rolf. We rejected you at the beginning of the first one, what makes you think we want you in the sequel?” Lyle dropped his British accent.

“Well, this time you’re looking for a bitch, so I thought-“

“NEXT!” Lyle screams. Rolf runs off stage in tears. A kid dressed in blue and with blonde hair walks on stage.

“Aha. This is Emil Castinger right?” Masu flipped through some of his notes. “Well Mr. Castinger, while you certainly look and act the part of a bitch, we notice that on your resume that you need to say a certain catch-phrase before actually heading into battle. And though we ARE looking for a bitch, we do need someone who is able to hold their own in combat. And frankly, needing to repeat a phrase as long as “Courage is the magic that turns dreams into a reality” three times before each battle would be too much of a burden on us so....”

“GTFO” Lyle screams in his British accent. Emil sulks off the stage Lyle leans back in his chair and drops his accent again. “Boy. Who would have thought that finding a bitch was so hard. I guess we took you for granted Masu.”

“Yeah. This is so tough I might just say fuck it and be the bitch again.”

“Aw come on guys! Stay positive! I’m sure we’ll find a bitch soon!” Arc said cheerfully. Masu and Lyle exchange a quick look.

“Hm....Well you have been acting kinda bitchy since you were de-modded.” Masu started.

“Huh!?” Arc’s positive outlook completely changed.

“Yeah. And it’s not like you’ll ever read this anyway. I could write whatever I want to happen to you and you’ll never know.”

“Wha!? But....Hey! Why can’t you be the bitch?!”

“Because I’m writing the story, and I’m the main character. DUH.”

“But I don’t want to be the bitch!”

“Who cares what you want? You’re the bitch.” Masu and Lyle ease back in their seats, Arc’s mouth agap.

“So now what Masu? We should probably find someone to replace Arc’s role.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, Arc’s gonna be the bitch, I’m gonna be the main character, you’re probably gonna be the second main character and the two of us are probably gonna fight each other a lot. We need a straight man to act as a normalizer.”

“Hm...good point.” Masu rubs his chin.

“Hey! Doesn’t anyone care what I think!?” Arc protests.

“Of course not. You’re the bitch.” Lyle and Masu think to themselves while Arc’s eyes well up with tears.

Three more hours later, the three still sit at the table, though Arc is pouting as Lyle and Masu watch the new tryouts.

“So, tell us your name.” Lyle asks the new contestant in his British accent. The contestant is a tall skinny man, with a greenish aura of dust hanging around him. And rather than answer Lyle’s question, the man simply coughs. “Um...I’m sorry I didn’t catch that.” The man starts coughing more vigorously. “Uh....Okay. Just show us what you can do.” Without warning the man’s tongue shoots out and wraps around Arc’s neck, strangling him.

“ACK!!!” Arc’s hands reach for the tongue, hoping to free himself.

“Hm...not bad....” Lyle says. Masu grabs Lyle’s shoulder.

“Dude....WE HAVE TO LET HIM JOIN!!!!”

“Well, as awesome as his ability is, I don’t think it’ll work out.”

“WHY THE FUCK NOT?!!?”

“Well in order to get a straight man, he needs to be able to talk. We’d have to get rid of one of us in order to add a mute tongue raping guy. And I’m not leaving cause I’m writing the damn thing.”

“....YOU SUCK!” Masu pouts. Arc’s face turns blue.

“Next!” Lyle says.

“So it says here on your resume, that you’re one of two sane members of your species, but unlike the other one, you have a minigun, but it’s not a minigun, it’s a laser minigun. And you’re big and yellow. Well Mr. Fawkes, as impressive as you look with your size and equipment, I’m afraid your resume isn’t all that impressive.” At this point Lyle is the only one still into this as Arc is asleep on the table, and Masu is playing with his pen.

“Yes well....I was locked up by my brothers for some time. It took a long time before I was released.”

“Hm. Yes. That is understandable. Well, despite all the good you could do for our team, I’m afraid that you aren’t really what we’re looking for at this point, but leave your number with the secretary.”

“We have a secretary?” Masu dropped his pen.

“Yeah. You didn’t know that? It’s the woman from Ghostbusters.”

“Oh. Cool.”

“Yeah, so just leave your number with her Fawkes. NEXT!” As Fawkes leaves, a third contestant walks onto the stage, quite different from Fawkes as he is wearing a disco suit and sunglasses. “Alright, and what is your name sir?”

“Woahhhh. Groovy accent man. The name’s Harry Tipper.” Harry poses, pointing with both fingers at Lyle as he bobs his head up and down.

“....Is he high or something?” Masu whispers to Lyle.

“Yeah...I’m sorry Mr. Tipper, but we have no room for stoners. You’ll have to try someplace else.” With that, Harry Tipper left the stage.

“Can you stop with the British accent?” Masu pleaded.

“Why? I’m having fun. It’s a reference to American Idol. This whole little scene is. I mean come on. It’s a parodiac scene in which-”

“Is ‘parodiac’ even a real word?” Arc awoke from his slumber.

“Shut-up bitch. He’s got a point though Lyle.”

“Oh who gives a fuck!?” Lyle throws his papers around. “We’ve interviewed hundreds of people today. And we still haven’t found anyone.”

“We only did six! What are you talking about?”

“Shut-up Masu!” The group sits in silence. Lyle headdesks. “OWWW!!!!!” He clutches his head where he hit the desk.

“Isn’t there anyone that we could use?” Masu began. “What about Nightmare?”

“Nightmare is too much of a fucking egomaniac to be part of our group in our story.” Lyle protested rubbing his head.

“Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?! He’s not at all!”

“He totally is, Masu.”

“Oh yeah, guys.” Arc raised a piece of paper. “I got this letter from Nightmare. It says: ‘Dear Lyle, I swear to God, if you just so happen to mention me as a character in your story, I will murder you and rape you with my pingas. You are a lousy worthless waste of life, and I would rather gouge my eyes out than be associated with you or your story. I’m far too great to be a part of it, and now I must leave so I can lord over Swordmaster some more since I’m too cool to do anything else. Your’s truly, Nightmare, your God.”

“.....” Lyle scowled at Masu.

“....That doesn’t prove a God damn thing!”

“Regardless. Nightmare’s not a choice. What about Gat?”

“Too emo.”

“TLS?”

“Too much of a bitch. We already have Arc.”

“Hey!”

“Hm...Bizz?”

“Too female. We need a guy.”

“True. What about Serene?”

“That asshole? Fuck him.”

“Desu?”

“No.”

“Kiba?”

“FUCK NO!”

“Hm.....” As the three of them think, another person walks onto the stage holding a pizza.

“Um...are you guys Lyle, Masu, and Arc?” The guy says. “I saw your sign outside. You ordered this Pizza two weeks ago, and I’ve been standing at the door waiting for you to answer it.” The three of them looked at each other, then at the Pizza boy.

“You. What’s your name!!?” Lyle pointed at the guy.

“Uh. Rozencrutz?”

“You! You’re our new member.” Lyle said.

“Wait what?” Rozen was befuddled as Lyle, Masu and Arc, came up to Rozencrutz and congratulated him.

“Welcome to the team Rozen, You’ll be sure to have a swell time. We leave in the morning.” Masu said, shaking Rozencrutz’s hand vigorously.

“W-wait, I gotta get back to Pizza hut-”

“See you at 6 AM sharp Rozen. Be there or we’ll hunt you down.”

“Uh. What?” Just as suddenly as they came up to him, the three left Rozen on the stage standing befuddled. “....Where the hell am I even supposed to meet you guys anyway!?”

To Be Continued
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

The Quest for the Holy Hikari 2 Empty Re: The Quest for the Holy Hikari 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:44 pm

“Muhuwahahahahaha!” Said the evil lord sitting on his evil throne to his evil minions. Two bewildered looking minions stood at his side. One of them looked to the other minion, who just shrugged. In front of them stood 7 other minions. Three of them looked as bewildered as the minions next to their lord, while three others waited patiently for their lord’s words. Meanwhile the final minion stood in the corner, happily giggling to herself as she played with her hair. “THOSE FOOLS THINK THEY COULD JUST LEAVE!!! Well they CAN’T! Lyle and his band of foolish fools will try to foolishly fool me in order to go on their foolish fool quest! Muhuwahahahahaha!!!”

“Yessss my lord. Kerkerkerkerkerrrrrr.” Said one of the minions standing in front of him. He rubbed his scheming hands together, hunching over and laughing to himself.

“Uh...” The normal female among the six minions backed away slowly from the scheming minion and turned to one of her fellow normal comrades. “What the hell is wrong with these people?”

“New guys.” The first male normal comrade answered. “The big guy decided he needed people like this in order to accomplish his goals. I dunno why. All I know is that I still gotta do my job. Despite how weird these guys are.”

“FIRST! What we need to do is stop Lyle in his tracks. YOU!” The leader pointed at the large loyal minion, with a sword strapped to his back. “You shall have the honor of hunting Lyle and his crew down, like the foolish fool dogs that they are.”

“As you command, my liege.” Said the large man in his deep booming voice. “I am but a servant to your all mighty whim, and it is a pleasure to take down Lyle and his foolish crew.”

“Can we stop calling them fools please?” One of the minions at the evil Lord’s side finally spoke up. “I mean, for one, if they are fools, then why the hell are we going out of our way to bring them back? And two, you guys sound like idiots calling them ‘foolish fools’ constantly.”

“Glenn. I appreciate your concern, and I respect you. BUT CROSS ME AGAIN AND YOU SHALL BE FED TO MY GREAT BEAST!!!” Off in the background a large roar can be heard.

“.....K...” Glenn shut his mouth and gave up.

“My liege,” Began the third loyal minion in a stuffy stuck up voice. “While going after Lyle is all well and good, and I’m sure my comrade will be able to stop him, however inefficient and incorrect his performance may be, however, I believe that it would be wise to have a backup plan. Some sort of insurance plan to keep Lyle from succeeding in his goal.”

“Hm....That is quite wise and true. You certainly are not a fool.” Glenn facepalmed as his lord said this. “You sound like you have something in mind, my minion. What is it?”

“Well, my liege, there is always one sure-fire way to get a man to beg for mercy. And that is to attack his heart. My suggestion, is that we attack those whom are near to him.”

“I see....And whom would that be?”

“Just leave all that to me, my liege. I shall not fail you. For I am the incarnate of perfection.”

“Very well. You shall have this task. And shall you complete it, perhaps I shall make you even more perfect than you already are.”

“It would be my honor.”

“SO!!! Now that we have all this planned, Lyle and his crew of fools shall not outlive his quest!!! MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!” The lord and his three loyal members laughed in distinctive laughs, while the others stared at them nervously and the girl in the corner continued to giggle to herself.

“Hello.” Rozen said, approaching the rest of the crew.

“You’re late Rozen!” Lyle scolded.

“Sorry. You didn’t tell me when or where we were supposed to meet up. I’ve been looking for you guys for the past four hours.”

“Well we’ve been waiting here for the past 20 minutes! You gotta be considerate of other people Rozen!” Masu responded pointing a finger at him. “Do you want to end up like Arc the bitch!?”

“Yeah!” Arc said strenuously as he carried all the supplies and such in a big pack on his back while Lyle and Masu carry only their weapons.

“Shut-up bitch.” Lyle said. “Good to have you here Rozen.”

“...Uh...Well I was actually not going to come, but Pizza hut fired me. And I figured I had no where else to go, I may as well go with you guys rather than risk being stalked.”

“Pizza hut fired you?” Masu inquired.

“Well yeah, he was waiting for us to answer the door for 2 weeks. I’d bet they’d be pissed that he never clocked out and didn’t do any work.” Lyle answered for Rozen.

“Actually they weren’t so mad about that as they were the fact that I never delivered the Pizza. You see, Pizza hut has a reputation of making sure the product always gets to the customer. No matter how long or hard the process takes. When I showed up again with the Pizza still in hand, they scolded me about how the customer is always the most important thing, and I have to learn to respect that if I’m going to have a future here at Pizza Hut.”

“You can have a future at Pizza Hut?” Masu asked puzzled.

“Huh. Ain’t that a concept. Well, we have no time to sit around here waiting! We have an adventure to complete!” Lyle pointed off into the distance, towards mountain ranges and the sunrise.

“Say...where are we going anyway?” Masu asked.

“Hm..” Lyle rubbed his chin with his fingers. “Well, on the last trip, we traveled through Daien, Crimea, Begnion, Kilvas, and Goldoa.....”

“So that would mean either Pheonicis or Gallia, right?” Arc strained under the weight of the supplies.

“Yep. But Pheonicis is over-rated. Plus Kilvas, Pheonicis and Serenes all became one big land anyway. So really the only country we haven’t visited is Gallia. So let’s go there for now. Then we’ll figure something out. Plus there might be catgirls!”

“Catgirls........” Arc and Masu drooled at the thought. Rozen raised an eyebrow at the thought.

“Hm...maybe this won’t be so bad after all....”

TO BE CONTINUED
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

“Hm....” Kiryn said, walking within the halls of Bianchi’s palace. “Something seems out of place here...” She continued her stroll through the palace, her trusty pegasus walking beside her. Luckily the halls were big enough to hold the creature comfortably. Kiryn liked that about Bianchi’s place, and it was one of the reasons she decided to move there in the first place. As she walked through another corridor, she saw a familiar face. “Oh. Hey Songbird. I haven’t seen you for a while.”

“Huh? Oh hey Kiryn!” Songbird looked up from her dubious task of cleaning the floor. Kiryn thought that Songbird looked like quite the ‘cinderella’ in her position. An entertaining thought at first, but then that would mean that she was one of the ugly step-sisters. “It’s been a while hasn’t it? Luckily Bianchi still wants me around as her intern. Strangely enough she didn’t notice I was gone for the past 9 months.”

“Why were you gone anyway?” Kiryn sincerely hoped that the period of time was a simple coincidence, rather than Songbird now having a little chick to take care of.

“I went on tour. For a band.”

“You’re in a band?” Kiryn raised an eyebrow.

“No. I’m an official fangirl for the band. It doesn’t pay well, but they give me plenty of Yaoi artwork.”

“O-oh....Okay....I’ll....er...see you later.” With that, and hiding her red face, Kiryn walked away from Songbird, and left her to her cleaning. “Hm...It still seems like something’s missing.....What do you think?” She looked to her pegasus for an answer. “What?! No! I’m not going to ask Songbird if you could borrow some of her Yaoi! Sicko!”

“Hey, Kiryn!” Princess Kilvas popped her head out of her room as Kiryn approached. “Have you seen Lyle and the others?”

“They aren’t still on the couch?”

“No. I think they got up.”

“What?! No way! Are you sure they just aren’t on their way to the door? I think they ordered a pizza three weeks ago.”

“Nope.” Princess shook her head. “There weren’t any grease and filth stains on the floor.”

“Huh....” Kiryn said. Behind her she heard someone whistling a happy tune. She turned to look and there was Bianchi, skipping along.

“Morning everyone! Lovely day, isn’t it?” She smiled, skipping past them.

“Good lord....she killed them.” Kiryn said, her eyes wide.

“What? Why would she kill them?”

“Because she’s Bianchi! That’s why! She’s completely off her rocker!”

“No way. There’s gotta be a better explanation than that.”

“I think it’s more likely that she killed them than it is that they got off their asses. Boys are too lazy.”

“Well why not just ask her?” Bizz poked her head out from her room, the next door down. “I mean, Bianchi would probably be honest if you asked her if she killed them.”

“I don’t wanna be the one to ask her.” Kiryn started. Her pegasus snorted in agreement. “Dat bitch be crazy.”

“I don’t want to ask her either.” Princess shook her head, not wanting to potentially lose it to Biacnhi.

“Alright fine. I’ll ask. But you guys’ll have to come with me. And I’m gonna want something in return.”

“How about 20 pixie sticks?” Kiryn raised her hand, holding the offered pixie sticks.

“Make it 30.”

“How about 20 pixie sticks, and two apples?” Princess held two apples in her hand, offering them to Bizz too.

“...Make it three and we have a deal.”

“Deal.”

“Um, Miss Bianchi?” Bizz, in front, while Princess, Kiryn, and Kiryn’s pegasus all hid behind her, all walked up to Bianchi, who was sitting in front of a fireplace.

“Myes?” Bianchi said still keeping her eyes on the fire in front of her.

“Um....Can I ask a question?”

“Myes Bizz....What is it?”

“Okay this is creeping me out.” Kiryn said, backing away from Bianchi. “Can you at least turn around?”

“Oh fine, you spoil sport.” Bianchi spun around in her chair, Linux, Princess’s pet, sat on her lap snoozing and purring away.

“Hey! Linux!” Princess cried in jealous anger. Her pet didn’t seem to notice.

“What’s up gals?”

“Bianchi, we were just wondering, did you kill Lyle, Masu and Arc?”

“Hm....I don’t remember. I’ll have to check the log.” She pulled a notebook out of her pocket and flips through the pages. “Hm...Nope. I didn’t kill them. Though I might have forgotten to write it down....Oh wait! I remember. I swore off killing people since the last time. After murdering Ninji I decided not to do it anymore. He cried to much. It took all the fun out of it.”

“Oh phew.” Kiryn relaxed. “Well at least no one important is dead.”

“Well that is a relief, but that still doesn’t explain where they all are.” Princess sighed.

“Wait. They’re missing?! Aren’t they still on the couch?!” Bianchi exclaimed.

“Nope. They aren’t on the couch anymore.” Kiryn responded.

“What?!?” Bianchi stood up rapidly, sending Linux hurtling across the room with a tiny squeak before crashing into some dishes. “Are you sure they aren’t just crawling on the floor to get a pizza or something?! I heard the doorbell ring a few weeks back!”

“Nope. We checked. No greasy trails of slime or anything.” Princess said.

“Dear Gawd.....” Bianchi looked to the ground, processing her thoughts. “The only thing I can think of.....THEY WENT ON A QUEST!!!!!!” The entire room filled with gasps from the four girls and Kiryn’s pegasus.

***Three hours later.

“Songbird, any luck yet?” Bianchi asked. The five girls assembled at a large computer screen, showing a map of Tellius.

“Not yet Ms. Bianchi!” Songbird replied dilligently

“What is this thing?” Kiryn asked.

“This is our Tellius Informative Tracking System. Otherwise known as ‘T.I.T.S.’ We use it to track down select people we install chips into.” Bianchi explained.

“You installed a chip in the boys?” Bizz asked.

“Nope. Just Masu.”

“Ah. He was the only one that volunteered to do it?” Princess inferred.

“No. He doesn’t know about it. I was gonna do it with the other guys, but I felt too lazy to do it.”

“Where’s the chip installed anyway? Wouldn’t he notice it?” Kiryn asked.

“Well, we put it somewhere he would never notice without knowing it was there. And it’s virtually undetectable except when we’re tracking it.” Bianchi explained.

“I found him!” Songbird yelled. A small red dot indicated Masu’s position showed up on the screen.

“See? Now Masu will feel the chip reacting.”

“The inside of my ass hurts.” Masu said, as the group trekked through the woods near the border of Serenes and Begnion.

“For Gawd’s sake Masu, this is the 7th time you’ve mentioned your ass on this trip and it’s only the third chapter, will you shut-up about it?!” Lyle exclaimed.

“Hm.” Kiryn began. “It looks like they’re headed for the Kauku caves.”

“They must be trying to go to Gallia. It’s the only place that they haven’t been to on Tellius.” Princess said.

“Well what about Pheonicis?” Bizz added.

“Fuck Pheonicis.” Princess said crossing her arms.

“Hm. Alright ladies, here’s the deal. We’ll go rent a boat in Begnion, and then beat them to Gallia, so we can pick them up from there. Then we take them back here.” Bianchi raised her arms and cheered.

“Sounds great Master Bianchi! What could possibly go wrong?!” Songbird cheered with Bianchi. The rest of the girls joined in. Linux and Kiryn’s pegasus exchanged a look of despair.

TO BE CONTINUED
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 pm

“Hmm...” Lyle said, as the group reached the top of the mountain they were climbing. “This seems like a good place to set up camp for the night. Any objections?” Arc slowly raises his hand. “Yes, hello Arc, I see you. Alright. Have a seat boys. Arc, you set up the camp stuff.”

“Why me?”

“You know exactly why.” Masu sat down on a rock. Arc took off his giant pack and started setting up the camp, grumbling the entire time.

“Aaaah....The great out doors.” Lyle said. He gestured to the view below and above them. “Isn’t it great being out here? All this wondrous visions of nature. Just makes you think, you know?”

“....About what?” Rozen asked.

“......Uh.........Rozen! Why don’t you go get some firewood for us.”

“..Okay.” Rozen spun around and headed off to the woods.

“Hm...here’s something I was wondering.” Masu got up and walked over to Lyle. “Does Rozen have a weapon?”

“Hm. That’s a good question. We’ll have to ask him when he gets back. We might have to buy him one.”

“Why not just give him Arc’s?”

“Hey!” Arc yelled.

“Nah. Arc may be the bitch, but he’s still Arc. We didn’t take your weapon from you.”

“Good point.”

“Hm....Well who knows? Maybe Rozen has a weapon.” Lyle rubbed his chin. “Hm...I have the feeling we forgot something.....”

“Yeah. Me too.” Masu began. “Think we forgot something?”

“Hm....Arc? Any ideas?”

“Well, did we forget to tell Bianchi and the others that we were leaving?” Masu and Lyle exchanged a look.

“....Nope. We definitely told them.” Lyle said.

“Yeah. That was like the first thing we did. You suck Arc!” Arc grumbled again and went back to fixing up the camp.

“Wait.....” Lyle rubbed his chin. “Shit! I know what we forgot. A razor! We have nothing to shave with!”

“Crap!” Masu said. “Guess we’ll have to pick that up at the same point we get Rozen a weapon.”

“Yeah. .....Does this chapter seem lacking in story to you?” Lyle said.

“Yes. Completely.” Masu started. “It almost seems like this chapter was entirely written just to write a chapter and keep people from thinking that you were just sitting on your ass the entire time.”

“Yeah. Good thing no one knows that I actually have no clue what the hell I’m gonna do with this story. That’s why I managed to avoid the whole ‘what is our actual quest thing anyway’?”

“Hell, without this 3rd wall breaking soliloquy, this chapter wouldn’t even be that funny.”

“Well even with it it’s not that funn- Wait. A soliloquy is a monologue. We’re having a conversation between two people.”

“Three!”

“Shut-up Arc. It can’t be a soliloquy if it involves more than one person. This is a 3rd wall breaking dialogue segment.”

“No. That doesn’t sound official enough. What about ‘dual soliloquy’?”

“No. That would mean that there was two soliloquies happening at once. Which would be difficult to write if they were going on simultaneously.”

“Well then what would we call this then?”

“A 3rd wall breaking dialogue segment.”

“Well that doesn’t sound so bad...”

“That’s exactly what I called it before!”

“No, you said ‘This is a 3rd wall breaking dialogue segment.’ Lol. Copy and paste.”

“It’s the same damn thing.”

“No it’s not. ‘A 3rd wall breaking dialogue segment’ sounds a lot cooler than ‘a 3rd wall breaking dialogue segment’. Lol. Copy and paste again.”

“Oh whatever.” Lyle crossed his arms and looked away.

“I’m back with the firewood.” Rozen said, walking toward the campsite.

“Good. Light it up so we can end this stupid-ass chapter.” Lyle said, sitting down on a rock facing toward the fireplace area.

“Damn straight. Maybe seeing something burn in agonizing pain would help me feel better. It usually does.” Masu grumbled.

“.....I don’t have anything to start a fire with...” Rozen said.

“....Masu, you’re a fire mage right? Light it up.”

“No. I’m a wind mage.”

“What?! Since when!?”

“Since....wait, when did I become a fire mage?”

“So we have nothing to start a fire?”

“Looks that way.” Rozen said.

“.....DAMMIT ARC!”

“What the hell did I do!?”

“JUST SHUT-UP!!!” Lyle pulled at his hair in his rage.

“If only we had a five year old kid. They’re good at starting fires.” Rozen said.

“Let’s just shut-up and get to sleep!” With that, Lyle stormed off to his sleeping bag and went to sleep.

“....You do realize it’s only 4:30, right?”

“SHUT-UP, I’M ASLEEP!”

To Be Continued.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 am

So help me god if you make me more of a prison bitch then Vageta I'm gonna land on you with a sexcopter.

(cool sotry bro, lol at arc being a bitch....since he's actually here now)
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8310
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 am

TLS I don't think your going to end up being the super bitch lol
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:34 am

You'll find out what I have in store for you soon enough TLS.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't I can pin this...I'm not seeing an option anywhere. I can Move, Lock, Merge, Split, Delete and Send this topic to the basket. Whatever that means...
I don't think I can pin once a topics posted. I dunno....D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17820
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Lol. It's fine if you can't. Not that big a deal.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Ok...

I'm still kinda curious to see what the Send to the basket option does. Lol.

And maybe I should make guidelines for stories and stuff.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Princess Kilvas wrote:Ok...

Maybe. But I think having a seperate Forum for stories is probably a better idea.

And if you really want to see what the 'Send to basket' option does, why not make a test topic, and do it with that?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Lyle Dayek wrote:

Maybe. But I think having a seperate Forum for stories is probably a better idea.

And if you really want to see what the 'Send to basket' option does, why not make a test topic, and do it with that?
K, I'll do that now. :D

EDIT: It moves topics to the Site Errors/Questions board. :x

Last edited by Princess Kilvas on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

K, I'll do that now. Very Happy
Lulz. You don't need my permission to do that. XD
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

K, I'll do that now. :D
XD
True.

But all it does is moves topics to The Site Errors/Questions board. :x
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

XD
True.

Interesting.

Well, if you do figure out how to Pin this, then please do so if you see it fit to do so. *Hugs.*
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

XD
True.

Interesting.

Well, if you do figure out how to Pin this, then please do so if you see it fit to do so. *Hugs.*
Ok, Imma keep trying. I'm not even sure how I got the Rules pinned. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

XD
True.

Interesting.

*cough* sucking up to mods like a bitch *cough*

What, it takes one to know one. =\
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

TLS wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

XD
True.

Interesting.

Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that me and Princess are really good friends right?

And how is any of that sucking up anyway? I'm asking her to pin this if she figures out how to do it. I didn't say: "Pin this because of how benevolent you are." Get a grip TLS.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Lyle Dayek wrote:
TLS wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:
Princess Kilvas wrote:
Lyle Dayek wrote:

XD
True.

Interesting.

Right. It has nothing to do with the fact that me and Princess are really good friends right?

And how is any of that sucking up anyway? I'm asking her to pin this if she figures out how to do it. I didn't say: "Pin this because of how benevolent you are." Get a grip TLS.

You seem to be forgetting how much of an asshole I am.

You also seem to be forgetting that 99.9% of my posts are sarcasm or a joke.

That post was one of said 99.9%.

Get a grip Dayek.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 pm

“WAKE UP TIME!!!” Rozen flinched as he felt a bucket of cold water splash on his face.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?!?” Rozen said wiping his drenched face.

“That was me, saying ‘Wake up time’ and pouring a bucket of water on your head.” Lyle said, looming over him. “Look Rozen. Everyone else is already awake. We wake up early on these quests. If you want to be a part of it, you have to be a team player.”

“....You forced me to join you!!!!”Rozen yelled.

“Oh come on Rozen. Today’s an exciting day for you! We’re buying you a weapon today.” Masu said.

“Wait, what?” Rozen started to stand up, drying his face off with a napkin he had left in his pocket from his Pizza place. “A weapon?”

“Yeah. You know, something you use to kill people with?” Lyle started. “I have my swords, Masu has his magic, Arc has his sticks...”

“Bow and arrow.” Arc grumbled.

“..And since we noticed you didn’t have one, we’d like to buy you one as thanks for joining the team.” Lyle patted Rozen on the shoulder.

“....Wait, what kind of trip are we going on, that we need weapons?!” Arc, Masu and Lyle looked at each other, puzzled looks on their faces.

“What kind of trip doesn’t involve weapons?” Arc said.

“Yeah.” Masu agreed.

“...I thought we were just traveling to Gallia to see what we could see. Not to get ourselves into fights and shit!”

“...Just travel and look?” Lyle wore a look on his face that made him look like he did not understand the concept. “But....a trip without weapons.....What?”

“Besides that, I don’t even know HOW to use a weapon! I worked at a Pizza place for Gawd’s sake! I’m no fighter.” The three others looked at Rozen. Rozen started to worry. “Um.....guys?”

“FINE! We’ll pay for combat lessons for you too.” Lyle scowled.

“EH!?!” Rozen said, his eyes wide in despair.

“We’re not having some useless guy who can’t fight on our team. We already have a bitch.” Lyle said crossing his arms.

“Still, who are we gonna get to train him to fight? None of us are not lazy enough to do it.” Masu said.

“Well, the same person we get to do everything we don’t want to do.” Lyle said.

“Who’s that?” Rozen asked.

***Begnion Bar.

“I’m hear for a Fireman and a scotch.” Lyle said at the bar. “Those are separate orders.”

“Oh. Got it.” The Bartender said, looking relieved.

“What does that even mean anyway?” Arc asked.

“I don’t think we ever want to know.” Lyle said. The bartender returned with his scotch, which Lyle started drinking.

“Aren’t you underage?” Rozen said. To which Lyle, Masu, and Arc laughed. Rozen returned to his scowl. The Bartender came back.

“Well, Fireman’s not available to train the guy himself, but he gave me the address to a place that could do it for you. He’s charging only 500 this time, since he can’t do it himself.” The bartender said.

“Ah. Well thanks anyway.” Lyle downed the rest of his scotch and left the payment at the bar. The group got up and Lyle read the note.

“What’s it say?” Masu inquired.

“It’s an ad. ‘Looking for a way to improve your skills with a weapon? Want to become an expert spearman? Then come join Tauroneo’s workout and spear exercise joint! Come be a part of the growing sensation as the former rider of Daien makes one last attempt to create a claim to fame other than his impressive facial hair.’”

“Sounds like the old guy finally lost it if you ask me.” Arc said.

“Yep. But he’s good with a spear, and that’s what Rozen is using. So let’s head on over.” Lyle said.

“Don’t we need to buy a spear though?” Rozen said. The group stopped walking.

“You and your damn LOGIC.” Masu said, scowling at Rozen.

Ten minutes later Arc, Masu, and Lyle, are watching as Rozen and about 20 other people are following a routine being directed by Tauroneo. “Think this’ll work?” Masu asked.

“Well, he’s not a bad fighter, he seems like a good teacher, and we only need Rozen to be able to hold his own. We don’t want him to be too good, otherwise he’s outshining us.” Lyle answered.

“Good point.”

“How long do you think this is gonna take?” Arc asked.

“Shut-up Arc.” Arc grumbled to himself as Lyle answered.

“Hm. Well how long do you think this is gonna take?” Masu asked.

“Well, we paid for the minimum classes. But since we did the Fireman plan, we got an extra two classes for free. So I’d say that after the next episode, Rozen will be finished.” Lyle said. Arc continued to grumble.

“So what are we going to do during the next episode?” Masu asked.

“I unno.” Lyle shrugged.

TO BE CONTINUED.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 pm

needs moar TLS.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Lol, I like it so far. Keep it up. [/generic comment]
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Not to bad
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:10 am

“Welcome to Begnion girls!” Bianchi said, motioning to the city around her as the group walked through.

“We’ve all been here before Bianchi..” Kiryn said, pulling the reigns of her pegasus. Linux sat on the pegasus’s back snoozing.

“So? It’s still a glamorous city!”

“I don’t see what’s so special about it personally.” Bizz said.

“This place kinda makes me uncomfortable. I mean, I know all the senators are dead, but still, being a bird tribe laguz in Begnion...is a little freaky...” Princess remarked.

“Well how do you think I feel? I have ‘bird’ in my name!” Songbird responded. Princess and Kiryn looked at her.

“Well, so what’s the deal? What’re we gonna do here?” Bizz asked.

“Well, we need to find a ship. So we should head down to the docks. Follow me!” Bianchi pointed toward the docks and ran ahead of the group. “Come on girls!”

“Boy. That’s gonna get old and irritating really fast.” Kiryn grumbled. “Well, lets go follow her before she takes off her pants for attention.” The rest of the girls followed behind Bianchi.

“Does anyone else seem a little worried that we’re following Bianchi of all people? Seemingly blindly?” Princess inquired.

“What’s wrong with that?” Songbird asked.

“Well...like....I mean...”

“Well what else would we do? We gotta find Lyle and the boys right?” Bizz asked.

“Do we really?” Said Kiryn.

“...Those arguments aside, let’s go follow Bianchi.” Songbird said. The girls continued their pursuit of Bianchi, until the group reached the docks, several boats docked there and various people working there.

“Hm. Now how are we gonna get someone to take us to Gallia?” Bianchi asked.

“Well, why don’t we ask around for people who are going to Gallia?” Kiryn suggested.

“Did you say Gallia?” A raspy voice behind them greeted them.

“Uh...yeah. We’re looking for someone to take us.” Princess answered. Looking behind them, a disheveled old sea captain limped up to them.

“You young lasses don’t want to go to Gallia. It’s a terrible place filled with beasts, the likes of which yer eyes have never seen. The weather is humid, and the forests are large and dark. You don’t understand the evils that-”

“We’ve actually all have been to Gallia before.” Bizz said.

“Yeah. We have a few friends there.” Kiryn added.

“Oh.” Said the old man. “Never mind then. Have a pleasant trip!” With that, the old man walked away.

“HEY!” Bianchi yelled. Linux nearly fell off of Kiryn’s pegasus in surprise. “We’re looking for someone to take us to Gallia! Who wants to do it?” The group looks around, no one answering their call.

“Aww come on! What’s with you people?! Why are you so wimpy!?” Songbird yelled, mimicking her master’s personality.

“Most of the ships are out to sea already.” Said a random passerby. “So not a lot of the people here have ships.”

“Dammit! I don’t want to wait another day! Lyle and the others are probably already out of Begnion by now!” Bianchi yelled.

“Got any threes?” Lyle said, playing cards with Masu and Arc, while still in Tauroneo’s spear school only two blocks away from the docks.

“Go fish.” Masu said.

“Well it looks like we have no choice. It’s either stay here, or we walk.” Kiryn grumbled. Bianchi crossed her arms and pouted.

“Excuse me, did you ladies say you were looking for a ride to Begnion?” An extremely handsome, muscular man walked up to the girls, his shirt off, exposing his glorious pecs to the world.

“Uh...yeah....” Princess managed to say, despite the beet red look on her face, matching the look on all the other girls faces.

“My name is Arnold. The ship I sail with isn’t tied to any specific nation, so we don’t leave port as soon as all the other boats do. If you’d like, we’re heading to the Gallia region, we’d be happy to have some beautiful looking ladies aboard.”

“Do all the guys look as good as you do?” Bizz asked, blushing.

“What? No! Of course not.” The girl’s delight decreased. “I’m no where near as good looking as they are. I’ve only been on the ship for a few months, they have much more hardened muscles than I do.”

“We’re in.” Bianchi said. Arnold motioned for them to follow him. And they eagerly did so, keeping an eye on his well toned buttox. Kiryn’s pegasus walked behind them, Linux still struggled to get back on.

“They aren’t tied to any nation? That means they’re pirates!” Princess squealed silently.

“Yeah! That means that they’re all muscular, and they have a low sense of morals!” Kiryn giggled.

“Yeah! And since they’ve been at sea, it’s likely that they haven’t seen any girls for a while! We’ve hit the jackpot!” Songbird said. The five girls giggled to themselves.

“Here we are ladies, after you.” Arnold motioned to the ship, where more muscular men awaited them, all of them shirtless, and all of them working on the ship.

“Wait a minute....are they singing?” Kiryn asked, perplexed. Sure enough, the men on the ship were indeed singing as they cleaned up the ship and made preparations to sail.

“And that’s not a pirate song they’re singing either....” Bianchi said.

“Wait a minute....these guys aren’t pirates! THEY’RE SAILORS!!!!” Princess screamed. “WE’VE BEEN DUPED!” The girls turned to run off the ship, only to find that they were too late, and the ship was leaving the shore. They stood watching as Begnion became further and further away.

“W.....well....maybe it won’t be so bad....” Bizz said, hoping.

“Look over there....” Bianchi said.

“Are those two sailors....making out?” Said Kiryn.

“....Yes.” Songbird said.

“Perfect.” Princess said sarcastically. “We’re on a ship filled with sailors....and they’re gay.”

To Be Continued.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

What the........