Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who

+3
Toriko
Rozencrutz
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
7 posters

Go down

I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who Empty I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am

I'm sitting here in my basement, playing Just Cause 2, and my sister is on the treadmill, watching britcoms.

I swear to God I want to put a bullet in my head. She never shuts the FUCK up about it. She acts like I should be jealous that she got to meet the actor that plays the guy in the new version.

Fuck the new version. Making a new version of something implies that you're only trying to make money by milking the fanbase. Especially so if you don't add anything new to it.

Proper way to make a remake: Persona 3 did this. When they remade it for the PSP, they added new characters, choices, and allowed you to keep Shinjiro alive.

This thing just seems to be fanwank.

Honestly, I've never seen DR. Who before. All I know is that my sister is such a huge fan about it, talking to me about it like I give a shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME, and it makes me want to end the series myself.

So, I entertain the thought that Cortez from Timesplitters beats the shit out of Dr. Who with an intergalactic futuristic baseball bat.

Smug fucking prick.

I hate my sister. I could rant about her child-like mind, her terrible taste in television shows like one of the 800 crime shows she watches, or the fucking brit-coms, or her deadbeat boyfriend that's been in college for 7 years now, and still needs to go for another year.

She needs .....TO DIE...

Or move out.

[/rant]
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who Empty Re: I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who

Post by Rozencrutz Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

One of the idiots in my first hour class is obsessed with Dr. Who, I really REALLY want to do something horrible to him cause he talks about it every day.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who Empty Re: I bet Cortez could beat the shit out of Dr. Who

Post by Toriko Sun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Alas I face the same thing with my younger sister and her friends. they dressed up as some of them when the newer show began.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7874
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun May 02, 2010 3:49 pm

lolsiblingrivalry

Thank God Yuyu and Zero aren't like that. Though Yuyu watches stuff like CSI, Ghost Whisperer and 1000 ways to die alot. I think she used to watch britcoms. Not sure. She never talks much about what she watches. Lol. But she says she has a weak stomach but is fine with watching some dead guy get disected on CSI while she's eating. Dx

And Zero watches either Ninja Warrior or various anime, more recently being Rurouni Kenshin and YGO5Ds. He talks about it almost constantly, but it doesn't bother me so much. Since it's stuff I'm sorta familiar with. Lol.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17826
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

My sis is the best.

1.She plays games
2.Anime
3.She is me. Shes a female me who is 3 years younger than me.
4.Shes a TC member.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey good morning guys-

Goddammit why do I even bother getting out of bed anymore
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12691
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Catbread wrote:Hey good morning guys-

Goddammit why do I even bother getting out of bed anymore

what does that even have to do with the topic?
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun May 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Murders wrote:what does that even have to do with the topic?
I think Dr. Who's a pretty cool guy
eh has a screwdriver and doesn't afraid of anything

But don't mind me I'm always a little depressed when I first wake up. Sorry I'll use self-control to avoid whining next time

I should have been looking at the bright side of things: Other people have played Timesplitters? That's awesome
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Timesplitters is fucking amazing.

Getting back on topic though, because of my sister's obsession with stuff and never shutting the fuck up about shit, I can no longer:

-Watch any brittish television (Not that I ever did)
-Watch any old disney movies
-Read any comic books by DC or Marvel (Not that I ever did. I may have, but if I was going to, it was stunted by my sister never keeping her mouth shut.)
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 am

Are these shows really that bad, I have no idea cause I haven't seen them.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8722
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Lambda - 11 wrote:Are these shows really that bad, I have no idea cause I haven't seen them.
NO
AND ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU OTHERWISE IS A FILTHY WHORE

Basically yeah they're pretty bad.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum