Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I've discovered the sound of hell

3 posters

Go down

So I've discovered the sound of hell Empty So I've discovered the sound of hell

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

This morning at 8:11, the fire alarm went off. They told us that they were gonna do one, but they didn't tell us when. Luckily, I was already up at the time, so it didn't give me a heart attack.

But when I say it was the sound of hell, imagine a constant screech with a sort of military alarm attached with it. Loud enough to wake the dead and kill them all in one instant.

i'm glad they at least didn't use a nuclear warhead sound as well. That would have just been distasteful, seeing as we live upstream from a nuclear powerplant.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

So I've discovered the sound of hell Empty Re: So I've discovered the sound of hell

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:23 am

Lol. Yeah my old highschool had an alarm like that. You could never ditch during a drill cuz theres no way anyone would believe you if you said "I dint hear it"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10093
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

So I've discovered the sound of hell Empty Re: So I've discovered the sound of hell

Post by TLS Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:24 pm

TLS
TLS
God General
God General

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 7765
Charm : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum