Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your room!

2 posters

Go down

Post your room! Empty Post your room!

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 pm

I swore I did this topic last summer, but apparently I didnt!

So here's my room if you're just walking by in the hallway:
Post your room! 5p52fn
is that a pimp hat in the top left corner?

Heres my "Desk" covered in shit.
Post your room! 2cx83sl
All sorts of things on this. Money,PS3games, my school stuff is on the little pullout department on the botom of this, and my artbooks are under other things (i think you can only see the PS3 vesperia guide in this pic.) Most importantly, Kendama. Oh and the air freshener lol.

Post your room! Rjgie8
The holy gaming section. My games on the left, as you can see, with melty blood on top followed by persona 4 and 3. Then darkcloud 2, because if you havent played it, then fucking do so. It was great in 7th grade, its great eight years later. Im just listening to some GTO on the PS3 as you can see on the TV. It may be hard to see but some of the actual anime I own is on top (Ah my goddess,digimon movie,Fruits Basket,DragonBallGT and Soul Eater) Oh and Bishop's devil may cry collection is on my ps2 lol

And the dresser.
Post your room! Net9y1
Collete's a bitch. She keeps falling over. Its like they made the fucking figure to be like how she is in the game. SO FUCK HER. (oh and one of her hands keeps falling off. lol.) Genis and sheena are perfect tho. Ignore the huge bottle of alcohol behind the Iluv headphones and bleach dvds. Collete's lying next to my box of all seven vongola rings from reborn, and if you look at the right, the Limited Edition boxes of Melty Blood Actress again and Blaz Calamity Trigger are chillin. The agarest war soundtrack I stole from Jose is behind genis (with some......screwdrivers? When the fuck?) Most importantly, Rise. You know you see her. Dont lie. SHES RIGHT. THERE. ON.THE.RIGHT.

Last edited by Jack Frost on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29920
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post your room! Empty Re: Post your room!

Post by TLS Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Post your room! 334rxjm
My room, with Persona 3

Note: Games and shit.
TLS
TLS
God General
God General

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 7761
Charm : 47

Back to top Go down