Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Preview Video; better quality version added

+5
Rozencrutz
Rise: The Game
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
The Universe
Ronin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Preview Video; better quality version added - Page 2 Empty Re: New Preview Video; better quality version added

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am

Rozencrutz wrote:I think what makes graces looking better already, is the fact the main character appears that he isnt a complete and total loser.....
But if hes like suzaku, then he will probably have his bitchy moments, because I dont expect anyone to ever be as good of a main as Yuri,Cless, and Stahn were.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

New Preview Video; better quality version added - Page 2 Empty Re: New Preview Video; better quality version added

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am

Masu wrote:
Rozencrutz wrote:I think what makes graces looking better already, is the fact the main character appears that he isnt a complete and total loser.....
But if hes like suzaku, then he will probably have his bitchy moments, because I dont expect anyone to ever be as good of a main as Yuri,Cless, and Stahn were.

They were one of a kind recapturing their epicness will be hard.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:31 am

Masu wrote:
Lloyd was alright.

And so long as he isn't as bitchy as Luke or Emil, I think I'll be okay.

But you know with a theme of: "I have to get stronger in order to protect the ones I love" he's gonna be pretty bitchy at some points. meh

Hopefully Tales Inc has enough self awareness to realize that everyone LOATHED playing as Emil.

Then again, if they did, then Emil would have never seen the light of day. Or at least not as a main FUCKING CHARACTER.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 am

Mufasa wrote:
Masu wrote:
Lloyd was alright.

But you know with a theme of: "I have to get stronger in order to protect the ones I love" he's gonna be pretty bitchy at some points. meh

Hopefully Tales Inc has enough self awareness to realize that everyone LOATHED playing as Emil.

Then again, if they did, then Emil would have never seen the light of day. Or at least not as a main FUCKING CHARACTER.

I can tolerate some bitchyness considering I could tolerate Luke, Emil really should of been the idiot charcter that no one likes, and some people like to use him for his combat utility.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 am

This pretty much ties into the theme that: "If Emil, Marta, and Tenebre had NOT been the main characters of the game, then it probably would have been a good game."

Symphonia should be about Lloyd and the original 8 others.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Mufasa wrote:
Masu wrote:
Lloyd was alright.

To be accurate, it's not Tales Inc, it's Team Ratatosk that should have been smarter. ^^

Namco mainly has two different teams working on their mothership titles: Team Destiny and Project Vesperia aka Team Symphonia

I think it's pretty cool how they seperate into teams. xD
Ronin
Ronin
Spiria
Spiria

Grade : 5575
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 am

1. LUKE WAS NOT THAT BAD
2. SUZAKU WAS THAT BAD

This guy seems to have some pretty sweet combat moves.

Anyway the way I'm feeling it is, the "Baaaw I failed to protect someone" moment already happaned, prolly related to the amnesiac loli.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8310
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 am

The Knight wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
Masu wrote:
Lloyd was alright.

To be accurate, it's not Tales Inc, it's Team Ratatosk that should have been smarter. ^^

Namco mainly has two different teams working on their mothership titles: Team Destiny and Project Vesperia aka Team Symphonia

I think it's pretty cool how they seperate into teams. xD

And team destiny is awesome, the destiny games are great, I was relived to hear that team destiny was doing this game (though I could tell cuz the 1st teaser trailer, uses the heroic theme from tales of destiny 2 (japan ps2 version))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Songbird Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Ooh, finally checked this out. I'm excited, to say the least. I need more experience with Tales games. XD

The graphics look really nice! The town in the trailer looks pretty, and the gameplay itself looks really fluid too. Out of all the character designs I've seen so far, my favourite has to be that red haired girl's.

And I think it's almost a given that this'll come out in America. Why not milk the game for all it's worth if they know it's got a huge fanbase in another country? o:
Songbird
Songbird
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5560
Charm : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:28 pm

It wouldn't make any sense for them not to. I doubt they would make more money by not producing some for the americans.

I certainly hope they do. My wii needs more games.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Songbird wrote:Ooh, finally checked this out. I'm excited, to say the least. I need more experience with Tales games. XD

The graphics look really nice! The town in the trailer looks pretty, and the gameplay itself looks really fluid too. Out of all the character designs I've seen so far, my favourite has to be that red haired girl's.

And I think it's almost a given that this'll come out in America. Why not milk the game for all it's worth if they know it's got a huge fanbase in another country? o:
It seems everybody has this same mindset. xD
Ronin
Ronin
Spiria
Spiria

Grade : 5575
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Songbird Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 am

The Knight wrote:
Songbird wrote:Ooh, finally checked this out. I'm excited, to say the least. I need more experience with Tales games. XD

It seems everybody has this same mindset. xD

It's the hairstyle. It's always the hairstyle. Her clothes don't look half-bad either. XD
Songbird
Songbird
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5560
Charm : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:57 pm

No love for Asbel and his giant Buttons?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:00 pm

TLS wrote:No love for Asbel and his giant Buttons?
Nope. The buttons are overshadowed by his resemblance to Suzaku. As cool as the buttons may be.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Mufasa wrote:
Nope. The buttons are overshadowed by his resemblance to Suzaku. As cool as the buttons may be.

I'm callin' it right now, his american VA is gonna be Yuri Lowenthal.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:07 pm

TLS wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

Nah. It's too soon for them to use the same voice actor for another main character. He looks like he'll sound something like the guy who played Miroku in Inuyasha. I forget his name though.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:48 pm

This game looks awesome hope they don't ruin it with the VA. I hope they put robins voice somewhere in there that would be interesting.
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5465
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Mufasa wrote:
TLS wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

Nah. It's too soon for them to use the same voice actor for another main character. He looks like he'll sound something like the guy who played Miroku in Inuyasha. I forget his name though.

Probably won't happen. I can't see them using the Canadian, Vancouver based Ocean Studios for dubbing. I'm pretty sure they stick with American voice companies..for whatever lame reason. Oh, and the guy you're thinking of is Kirby Morrow; he voiced Miroku in Inuyasha as well as various characters from the Gundam series.
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5686
Charm : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Goudy Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

btw look at 2:42, you guys think he will be a character? i mean the main char seems to go and try to save him
Goudy
Goudy
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5465
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Possible; although he seems pretty generic. Usually a unique character (See: Asch and the Oracle Knights) looks more unique compared to his soldiers.
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5686
Charm : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 am

Maybe they are trying to be different
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 am

Slayer wrote:btw look at 2:42, you guys think he will be a character? i mean the main char seems to go and try to save him
He looks just like Ryohei. If hes playable, i'll be naming him Ryohei.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm really looking forward to this game.

I'll probobly stick with Asbal since he's the sword using main character.

But I may try Sophie since I like fighters, or Dennis since his weapon looks pimp.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 am

TLS wrote:I'm really looking forward to this game.

I'll probobly stick with Asbal since he's the sword using main character.

But I may try Sophie since I like fighters, or Dennis since his weapon looks pimp.

Imma use shelia cuz shes in a SKIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2