Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

2 posters

Go down

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Empty Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 am

This is a pro DS game in which you are a dead person who must prevent other people from becoming dead.

To do this, you travel back in time until four minutes before a person's death, then possess things and move them around to prevent the death from happening. It's fun.

It's very much like Ace Attorney (in fact, there are a couple Ace Attorney references in the game), but with a lot more action. Any fans of that game should definitely check it out.

I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil anything. Some of the stuff you do in the game is really crazy. I'll post an example later, probably.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12691
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Empty Re: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Catbread wrote:This is a pro DS game in which you are a dead person who must prevent other people from becoming dead.

To do this, you travel back in time until four minutes before a person's death, then possess things and move them around to prevent the death from happening. It's fun.

It's very much like Ace Attorney (in fact, there are a couple Ace Attorney references in the game), but with a lot more action. Any fans of that game should definitely check it out.

I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil anything. Some of the stuff you do in the game is really crazy. I'll post an example later, probably.

If I recall correctly it was done by the same team that did the Ace Attorney series which would explain all the references
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7698
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum