Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So i was playing KH re:coded today...

3 posters

Go down

So i was playing KH re:coded today... Empty So i was playing KH re:coded today...

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm

And Sora says this to Riku, WORD FOR WORD.
"At least you learned to stop trying.
That's progress!"
That's all i have to say about this game.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 6973
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

So i was playing KH re:coded today... Empty Re: So i was playing KH re:coded today...

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

lul

...Hey is that game any good
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Grade : 12702
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

So i was playing KH re:coded today... Empty Re: So i was playing KH re:coded today...

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

It's not BAD, but some parts make me wanna barf/kill the developers. Basically what it is, is Square Enix and h.a.n.d. got jealous of lbp2 and decided to blur the genres (Badly rip-off other games) on the DS. However this was (THANK GOD.) Just some of the worlds that had their own type of gameplay. Traverse town was sidescrolling platforming. Wonderland was 3D shooter most similar to stuff like galaga. Olympus Collesium was an RPG, which was actually similar to Super Mario RPG. This didn't apply to the entirety of the world, expect for Olympus. Yeaaa they even said, 'HERE'S TEN MORE FLOORS OF THIS BULLSHIT HAVE FUN!' The normal (actual) gameplay is sora beating stuff up with the keyblade with commands. You can also 'overclock' your keyblade to make it give you certain things like protect or auto-block. Don't pay attention to the story it's a bunch of rubbish. Oh and remember how sora loses his keyblade in Bastion? Yea this time you lose it and you have to go through the ENTIRE world without it. What they did is you have to tell goofy and donald to do everything for you. But for the most part I AM having fun. The gameplay isn't boring and leveling up Data Sora is fun.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6973
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

sounds like kingdom hearts meh story with good gameplay
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10104
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum