Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI

4 posters

Go down

GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI Empty GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:37 am

Alright, I've tried to be reasonable about this up till now. But since Feb 2 we haven't received any info on the Graces F u.s. release date. No voice actors, no us version screenshots, no ideas for new content or even a damn release date.

It would be one thing if it was announced for 2011-2012. Then I would say: "Well it'll be around christmas time. That's a good marketing point, and it gives us a solid date period." But as it stands now, it could come out at any time. It's just a little odd. Plus they haven't said literally anything about it for two months now. Frankly I'm concerned.
Also, Masu's April Fools joke didn't help my paranoia.

Maybe I'm being insensitive and Namco-Bandai is contributing a large part of their resources to the Japanese earthquake relief effort, but still. Even if it's just a: "We're still working on it, thank you." I would be satisfied. Even if it was: "We're gonna delay it for 2012." I would be fine. So long as we have SOMETHING to go on.

Also, being sick sucks and makes me irritable.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI Empty Re: GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 am

Im expecting it to be canceled. They only announced it to calm down people making topics such as these, uber raging about Bamco sucking. They weren't really ready to announce such a thing, and im sure had no real plan to. Normally when a game is announced, you have a little 10~30 second PV, or a magazine scan. not just "TALES OF GRACES F: COMMING SOON TO NORTH AMERICA."
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29919
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI Empty Re: GET ON THE FUCKING BALL NAMCO-BANDAI

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 am

Yeah.
Though at this point, if they cancel it, Namco Bandai will lose pretty much all support from american gamers.

We probably weren't worth much to begin with, but that's still a pretty damn big market to leave out. It leaves a very good opportunity for some other company to say.....release a game similar to that genre and pretty much bankrupt Namco Bandai and buy their stupid asses out.

OH WAIT, THEY'RE ALREADY BANKRUPT.

Again, sorry for raging like a child, but I'm sick, tired, and stressed from school. AND I WANT MY DAMN GRACES.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 am

Whatever, I have zero expectations for any english tales games anymore. Im so use to playing em in japanese I wouldn't care either really. After seeing the two new updates on Xillia, I cant fucking wait for that game. Its gonna be too good for america to handle. lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Sadface....
We're never gonna see Xillia for sure.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Well if you look the last couple years only NIS, Atlus and Square Enix have consistant release in the US, its more Namco's Tales studio that is in financial trouble.

Namco localized Ar Tonelico II and III.....

Plus most Japanese RPG makers have been having trouble getting consistant fanbase in the US. Bioware and other US makers have been gaining a lot of popularity, also the recent release of Dragon Age Origins for Japan established Bioware in Japan.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12468
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Ar Tonelico 3 is NIS. Thats why we got it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 pm

UPDATE: Wikipedia has changed it's "US release in 2011" to "soon."

Well, THAT'S not ambiguous at all.

*Sigh.*
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Uhh thats not surprising at all, earthquake and tsunami, both record breaking. Their economy got straight up murdered.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Which game? Abyss, Xilia or Graces
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8656
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 pm

US Graces.

Abyss has a new official JP release date, and confirmed for 2011 in the US.
Xilia has no date, just 2011.
Graces is already out in japan.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Rozencrutz wrote:Uhh thats not surprising at all, earthquake and tsunami, both record breaking. Their economy got straight up murdered.
Well, I certainly agree. But I would think they would try turning out as much product to a wider market due to that.

I just wish they would give us a real estimated date on it. Or if they just upped and canceled it for good. Odds are, Tales of Xillia will be out in Japan before Graces will be out in the US. We have no info on voice actors or anything like that. It just seems a bit unprofessional to have announced something like that, and have no info on it otherwise for 3 months.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 am

Mufasa wrote:
Rozencrutz wrote:Uhh thats not surprising at all, earthquake and tsunami, both record breaking. Their economy got straight up murdered.
Well, I certainly agree. But I would think they would try turning out as much product to a wider market due to that.

I just wish they would give us a real estimated date on it. Or if they just upped and canceled it for good. Odds are, Tales of Xillia will be out in Japan before Graces will be out in the US. We have no info on voice actors or anything like that. It just seems a bit unprofessional to have announced something like that, and have no info on it otherwise for 3 months.

You are aware of how hard it is to translate properly right.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 am

Rozencrutz wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

You are aware of how hard it is to translate properly right.

Yeah that was one thing the guy doing Abyss and Graces F mentioned in the interview a few days ago in nintendo power. How hard and costly it is to translate ALL OF THAT TEXT.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:53 pm

True. Good point.

Still, they could give us some info, or something. ; ;
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm

http://scrawlfx.com/2011/04/tales-of-graces-f-details-very-soon

new article relevant to the subject.

Tales of Graces info coming "very soon".

If they were smart, they would reveal at E3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down