Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time: Now with 300% more orgasm train

Go down

Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time: Now with 300% more orgasm train Empty Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time: Now with 300% more orgasm train

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 am

Some fool requested I post my old Let's Plays here

I must comply with all user commands, so I will post my first one ever that I made only a few months back.
I was at college and was desperately seeking something more worthwhile than learning
So I downloaded and played through one of the games I had as a kid, and recorded the results.
If only I had been given a NES or something instead, I might have turned out normal

I'm working on reformatting the images (and the Phantasy Star IV LP and an LP for Freddi Fish and a tapletop RPG), so expect it to appear here.

Consider this post to be like, say, a meteor on the horizon
Putt-Putt's Sephiroth's coming to getcha

Last edited by Catfish Lansfeld on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12697
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time: Now with 300% more orgasm train Empty Re: Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time: Now with 300% more orgasm train

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 am

Looks like the meteor fell ahead of schedule
Without further ado I am proud hesitant to present my first ever LP from a far away time known as last year:

Catbread Plays Putt-Putt Travels Through Time

Episode 1: So When Does Magus Join the Party

Spoiler:
BUT WAIT DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE BIG MUSICAL NUMBER
If you click on the freaks in the corner they do a song-and-dance routine.

Next time: I explore one of the shinies and hopefully rescue my precious, precious homework.
From here on out, less cutscenes and more exploring.

WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by Catfish Lansfeld on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12697
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum