Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

5 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 12:30 am

"Uhmmm.....okay." Tsubasa said looking away and holding out her hand. hes gonna hold my hand......

"Yep yep!" Nene said. "He showed up and started kickin Masuyo's butt while growling "GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTERRRRRRR" and stuff. Then again considering how I met her he should've kicked my butt.....ehehehe." Nene said laughing nervously.
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun May 20, 2012 12:32 am

"Yeah...you dodged a bullet there," Karin said with a nervous laugh, "trust me."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12678
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 12:35 am

"So whats the day got instore for you two? I mean yeah its already 7 but still." Nene said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 am

Kentaro takes Tsubasa's hand and places her thumb on the scanner. He blushes an lets go when he see's her embarrassed reaction.

"T-there easy. N-now you have access to my room. Let's go set up the one for your room."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10110
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 12:46 am

"Can we wait till Ne-chan gets home? I think we're going to forget to do her DNA scan. I don't want the door to electrocute her........" Tsubasa said fidgeting. *sigh* "I dunno what to do.....I wanna go see Onii-chan but hes trying to rest. Ne-chan isn't here either. I wish I could function normally. I feel like a freak and a burden sometimes. Always clinging to somebody. I cant do anything for myself.........ah! Im sorry that came out of nowhere! Ehehehe. So how are you?" she asked Kentaro with a fake smile
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

"Not sure," answered Shinta as he put a hand to his chin, "There are a couple of things I wanted to test out back there. I may experiment with them at the house."

"Honestly, the main thing I wanna do is take a bath. After that...dunno." replied Karin.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun May 20, 2012 1:00 am

"Oh it's only dangerous if you try to force the door open. Anyway I'm fine, but it doesn't sound like you're the same. You're not a burden you hear me? You just have people who care about you and you need to work on your confidence. Take it from someone who's constantly overestimating himself. You can do a lot more on your own than you'd initially think."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 am

"Ah okay. I just realized! I have no idea where Nao-chan lives!" she said pulling her phone out. "Well heres where we break off!" she said seeing they had arrived at Karin's place. She dialed Nao's number and held the phone to her ear.

"I'll have your medicine later alright." Banchou said to Nao as he sat down on a ragged lazy boy chair. He sat a mug of coffee down on the table next to him, the leg gave out and it fell to pieces. "Ah it was a piece of crap anyways!" he shouted with a laugh. His chair then collapsed. "So was that! Guess im sittin on the floor for a while eh!? Maybe we'll actually be face to face now eh NaoNao?"

".......this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't such a burden daddy." Nao said bothered by the condition of the house and everything in it. "You had to spend all of your money just to pay for that medicine. You know Im fine wi- *riiiiing* Ah!" she said reaching into her pocket for her phone.

"Who the hell is calling you!?" Banchou shouted

"J-just my friend! I met her the other day and she was really nice so-"

"I thought I said not to leave the house! What if something happens to you!?" Banchou shouted.

"I just........needed fresh air. Doctor said its good for my health and all!" she said as she left the room to answer the phone. "Hello? Ah! Yuuki-san! Can I hang out? I-"

"Im going with you." Banchou said.

"........yeah." she said unhappily. "Riverbank? Alright." she hung up. "Okay lets go." she said disappointed

"I dont think thats true. I haven't done anything on my own the entire time. I've always clung to Ne-chan, Onii-chan or Yomi-nee." Tsubasa said wiping her eyes. "And im only treated nicely because im a girl. If I was a guy Onii-chan would have insulted me and called me a worthless faggot so long ago......I don't like getting special treatment! I.......I just want to be equal to all of you! I want you all to have faith in me and my abilities!" she said crying
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun May 20, 2012 1:33 am

Woah! Shit I made her cry!

"Hey now Tsu-chan. Please don't cry. Look. I'm sure there're plenty of things you can do. All you have to do is do them. Don't cry. Please don't cry." Kentaro says about to break down himself.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

"But im not USEFUL!" she shouted violently. "What can I do besides cling and cry!? Its all i have done!"

"Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!" a voice from Masuyo's voice whined. "How am I supposed to sleep with all that fuckin whining!?"

"Guh.....*sniff* Onii-chan........told me to shut up." Tsubasa said looking at her feet
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

"Alright then, 'til next time." Shinta nodded as Karin unlocked the door and opened it. The two made their wa inside but Karin turned around to say goodbye.

"Later Nene," said Karin with a wave before closing the door, "Phew. Bath time."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 am

Kentaro's head is buzzing with emotion and thought and his frustration gets the better if him. He grabs Tsubasa by the hand and drags her outside.

"Listen. See the stars? There are 300 sextillion stars in the universe. That's 3million times a million times a million times a million. And they all do the exact same thing. Nothing. Specks of glitter half of them completely burned out before the light even reaches the earth. Completely useless. You can't even see by them on a moonless night. All those objects in the night sky and all they're good for is looking pretty. But get a little closer and each useless speck of glitter is a giant burning ball of pure life giving energy. But even as the most abundant sources of power in existence, we still can't use stars for practical things. 300 sextillion balls of pure energy and it's useless. Why? Cus they're too damn big and they don't do anything on their own. They wait around for someone to take their power from them. All those potential resources rendered useless not for what they are, but because it's all moving in the wrong directions. Understand?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

"I think you just said im a star............" Tsubasa said blushing slightly. "Thats kinda flattering." she said as she began to laugh. "But Onii-chan finally cursed at me. That made me happy as odd as it sounds."

"What the fuck?" Yomiko said stepping outfront. "That idiot cursed at you? Maybe he didn't feel enough pain. I'll go-"

"No! It makes me happy because im not being given some sort of special treatment!" Tsubasa said grabbing Yomiko's arm. "I want him to treat me like the rest of you all!"

"Huh? Man sometimes you really can be just like him. If there was any doubt that you two were related this cleared it up." Yomiko said sighing and scratching her head. "Look. You're supposed to be treated differently. It comes with the package." Yomiko said with a smile.

"What package?" Tsubasa asked tilting her head.

"A loved one obviously. He loves you, and is trying his hardest to be a halfway decent brother knowing you two's situation in terms of lacking parents. Hes a shitty human, but hes not a bad brother at least right? Thats why he treats you differently, you shouldn't be calling people you love "Faggots" and "Douchebags" and such." Yomiko said smiling at Tsubasa.

"Ahh. Im so dense." Tsubasa said with a smile. "Its been so long since i've had any positive attention from a Male that I had almost forgotten how it usually works. I have to thank you too Kentaro-sa........kun." she said red in the face. "If you hadn't said what you said just now i'd still be crying and feeling worthless. I bring Onii-chan happiness..........thats enough for me to feel content with myself." she said holding her hand to her chest. "Im so happy to have met you all." tears now flowing down her face again. "I don't know where or what i'd be without everybody............you two and Onii-chan especially." she said as she kissed Kentaro on his cheek. She then turned to Yomiko and dove into her chest. "I love you Yomi-nee!"

"Awwww you're so adorable." Yomiko said patting Tsubasa's head. "Well im off to get free entertainment." she said turning around with a mischievous smile.

"Eh?"

"Im gonna tell your brother you just kissed Kentaro. I wouldn't miss his reaction for the world." Yomiko said trying to keep from laughing right there.

"I......I don't care! I'll kiss him if I want!" Tsubasa said irritated. "Besides! Onii-chan couldn't beat me in a hundred years!" she said holding her arms out to her side as if she were shielding Kentaro.

Its nice to see her with an opinion of her own and backbone but........shes TOO much like him when she isn't a doormat..........its still disturbing to all hell. Yomiko thought to herself as she went upstairs.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 pm

"...Woah! What the hell happened here?" Dahni asked, seeing a police car outside the arcade, caution tape around it.

"Oh, Dahni-chan, sorry about the trouble." The owner of the store walked up to her. "This guy was playing one of the arcade games and got a little heated when he kept losing....So he lifted the whole console and slammed it into another one."

"What?! How is that even possible? Those things are huge!" Dahni paused, a look of horror on her face. "WAIT! Which consoles did he destroy!?"

"W-well...." The owner looked sullen. "....Mule Kong King....And..."

"No...not Galagza..." Dahni looked at the owner.

"...Dahni...I'm sorry..." He place a hand on her shoulder.

"...I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE HIGH SCORE!!!" She screamed.

"What the hell was that Dojima-san?" Asked one of the cops running out of the store.

"Don't worry about it..." Dojima shook his head. "Just another crazy teenager."

"WHAT DID THAT BASTARD LOOK LIKE?! I'LL KILL HIM!!" She grabbed the owner by his collar.

"H-H-He had a hat! And looked kinda dirty and messy! A-around your age! He wore an overshir-!" The owner stammered.

".....HIM." Dahni let go of the owner and ran down the street. Sounds like that Stefan bastard! I'll kill him for this!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21678
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 pm

"Hey hey!" Nene said waving to Nao as she showed up with Banchou. "Hey hey to you too monster-man!" she said playfully slapping Banchou's stomach.

"Yuuki-san! Hi!" Nao said full of energy.

"Hey there girlie." Banchou said trying to pull his Hanna hat down over his face.

"Aawwwww you're so cute!" Nene said kneeling over and hugging Nao.

"I can stand up so you can hug me you know." Nao said with a laugh.

"Huh? But but but-"

"Im not handicapped. Im just weak. Doctor says its better for my health to stay put till I recover." she said with a weak smile

"Why she needs to know this is beyond me." Banchou mumbled loud enough for the two to hear.

"Because shes my friend. Friends are supposed to share things with each other daddy." Nao said pouting.

"Che. Just make this quick." he said. Of fucking course. She just has to be friends with one of those runts. This ain't gonna go over well.......for either sides of the party. At least it isn't Little Miss Yomi I suppose. he thought with a pained expression. "H-hey........girlie. How'd you like to come to our place? Its not much but......."

"Sure!" Nene agreed without even letting Banchou finish his line.

"Really!? I finally get to have a friend over!? Yay!" Nao shouted as she did a little dance in her chair.

"AND WE'RE OFF!" Nene shouted as she grabbed Nao's chair and dashed down the road with her.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

"Weird," Karin said looking at the note on the kitchen table, " says the old lady's out running errands. Isn't that normally my job?"

"Who knows?" Shinta shrugged. Probably getting more training supplies.

"Well whatever." Karin stretched and headed upstairs. Now that I think about it...is Toshiyuki gonna peek on me again?

Shinta took a deep breath and materialized his persona card, "Well then, time to experiment I guess. Sukukaja!"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm

"OI! THERE YOU ARE!" Dahni said running up behind Stefan.

"Eh? Oh. It's you." Stefan said, clutching his hand, which was bleeding.

"You the one who destroyed the arcade?!" She yelled.

"..." Stefan clutched his hand. "..Yeah. Busted up my hand pretty good too doing it."

"RAAHH!! I ALMOST GOT THE HIGH SCORE!!" It was all Dahni needed to set her off. She went running for him, approaching him with a swing. Stefan ducked, grabbed her by her waist, and in a fluid motion flipped her onto her back, his fist slowly approaching her face, stopping just short of her nose.

"...." Stefan stared her down, a contorted look of rage on his face, his breathing was heavy. "...I want you to appreciate just how much restraint it took not to plow your face into the dirt."

"..." Dahni was speechless, still trying to figure out what just happened.

"I said fucking appreciate it!!" He yelled, his saliva spraying on her.

"O-okay! Okay! I-I appreciate it!" Dahni responded, trembling.

"..." Stefan seemed taken aback by his own tone, his bloody fist dripping on her face. "...Just remember...you attacked me first.." He stood up straight, clutched his fist and began walking away. Dahni sat there, still stunned.

"..What the hell was that...?" She trembled on the ground.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Maeko was walking through town on her way to the river with her gear in her hands, she saw Stefan walk off, then turned to see Dahni on the ground. "...." She growled under her breath and watched Stefan walk off as she approached Dahni. She quietly held out her hand to help her up.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17843
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 3:04 pm

"T-thanks. Ouch.." She rubbed her back and wiped Stefan's blood off her face.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

"What happened?" Maeko asked quickly, cutting to the chase. Gripping her fists tight on her fishing rod and harpoon.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"I charged at Stefan. He flipped me on my back." Dahni tried stretching her back. "But in my defense he destroyed my favorite game at the arcade!"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 pm

"..Why would he do that? He does know he could get arrested for destruction of public property right?" Maeko questioned, putting her fist and haroon on her hip.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 9:17 pm

"Beats me..." Dahni rubbed her lower back. "I'm just glad he didn't break me..."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sun May 20, 2012 9:30 pm

"...." Maeko turned to the direction Stefan left in. There are so many problems with that man... She turned back to Dahni. "Will you be alright?"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 20, 2012 9:31 pm

"Yeah...Just sore for a while..." She responded, still rubbing her back.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down