Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An unsung hero of my aquired games

3 posters

Go down

An unsung hero of my aquired games Empty An unsung hero of my aquired games

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Due to my 360's temporary death, and the lack of good games on the wii, I'm forced to go back to old games that I have. Despite my cringing of the mal formed graphics, or so they seem that way by comparison to something like Fallout or Vesperia etc etc etc.

Long story short, I'm going back and playing old games.

And a game I'm playing right now that I haven't played for a year, would be Suikoden 5 for the PS2.

Now looking back on the game, I remember it being a lot of fun, despite the fact that the main character looked more like a female than most of the women I've seen in my high school. Seriously, the only thing he was missing was breasts. I guess it was meant that way to keep the game open for female players to be able to relate to the mute, but it's still kinda iffy when you're playing as a guy more female than any you've ever fucked before.

But he's mute and you get to pick what he says, so you can at least imagine that despite his looks he has YOUR personality, which is as manly as they come. (LOL)

Anyway, now that I'm playing it again, I'm starting to remember how much fun it was, with the 3 different versions of gameplay that all merge seemlessly together, the epic storyline with various and colorful characters, and the over 150 different playable characters that you are able to take and use and play with.

Mind you, some of the character recruitment things are a little unfair. They're pretty tough to pull off. But then some of the characters just fall into your lap. Almost literally with a certain character. But none of them are THAT hard. And even if they are, you can still play the game without them.

For any of the people that are into Tales games, I would definetly give this a reccomendation. If you can get past the effeminate main character that I could have sworn was a girl when I saw the box art, it's a great, long, well developed game. And there's a dick joke in that sentence somewhere.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

An unsung hero of my aquired games Empty Re: An unsung hero of my aquired games

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Suikoden is an amazing series, but as for the main character there is another who is more female than him and is still male, that would be main character from Magna Carta, his dress style, body shape, VA and other things makes him almost seem female.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 pm

I've only played the 5th one. But if a 6th one comes out on something other than the Ps3 I'll be sure to look into it.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Graphics fayg opinion invalid

Anyway, I'll be sure to look into this as the game seems interesting at the least.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

It's very good. Though it's VERY asian. And although that seems racist, I'm not joking. It's very asian. not a terrible thing. But too much of one thing is a little....iffy.

Still an awesome game.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content