Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to know:

3 posters

Go down

I need to know: Empty I need to know:

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Can anyone here convert an MP3 into a MIDI? It's for a romhack my friend and I are doing.
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5691
Charm : 27

Back to top Go down

I need to know: Empty Re: I need to know:

Post by Kilvas Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm pretty sure I can. I convert all kinds of files all the time.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17825
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 pm

http://www.mp3towav.org/mp3-to-midi.asp

it's the one me and Gatling Von are using.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8315
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Wait, which one do you use, TLS? And do you pay for it?

Also, if that fails, can I ask either of you to give me a hand?
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Lelouch vi Britannia wrote:Wait, which one do you use, TLS? And do you pay for it?

Also, if that fails, can I ask either of you to give me a hand?

Free download, first one you see on the page.

Up rep plz. :P :P :P

Kidding.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 am

I tried it, I can't get it to work.I need these in MIDI format. Any of these (or all if possible) would be super epic help, for our romhack.

(Tales of Vesperia) Furnace of War, Tenacity, Fury Sparks, A Formidable Foe Stands in the Way, A Bet on this Bout, Cutting off the Dark Ambitions
(Tales of the Abyss) Karma (aka the Opening theme), Edge of a Decision, Oracle- Coercion (Battle against #1 Asch), Awkward Justice, Guilt, Duty and.. , At the Time of Farewell, Wing of Hope, The Last Chapter, Meaning of Birth, Crimson Pride, and Time to Raise the Cross.
(Tales of Symphonia/2) I'd already been able to find most of the songs I needed, but I still need Law of the Battle from Symphonia 1, and The Wilderness of Sadness from Symphonia 2.
(Star Ocean: The Last Hope) Blood on the Keys, Don't Be a Hero, Seeker, Ruin and Creation, Silk Road in the Sky I and II, The Eleventh Hour, Chain of Explosions, Sacrifical Lamb, Cosmic Voyagers (any version of it), Brilliant Rose, Maelstrom's Clutches, and Worlds Yet Unexplored.
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Lelouch vi Britannia wrote:I tried it, I can't get it to work.I need these in MIDI format. Any of these (or all if possible) would be super epic help, for our romhack.

(Tales of Vesperia) Furnace of War, Tenacity, Fury Sparks, A Formidable Foe Stands in the Way, A Bet on this Bout, Cutting off the Dark Ambitions
(Tales of the Abyss) Karma (aka the Opening theme), Edge of a Decision, Oracle- Coercion (Battle against #1 Asch), Awkward Justice, Guilt, Duty and.. , At the Time of Farewell, Wing of Hope, The Last Chapter, Meaning of Birth, Crimson Pride, and Time to Raise the Cross.
(Tales of Symphonia/2) I'd already been able to find most of the songs I needed, but I still need Law of the Battle from Symphonia 1, and The Wilderness of Sadness from Symphonia 2.
(Star Ocean: The Last Hope) Blood on the Keys, Don't Be a Hero, Seeker, Ruin and Creation, Silk Road in the Sky I and II, The Eleventh Hour, Chain of Explosions, Sacrifical Lamb, Cosmic Voyagers (any version of it), Brilliant Rose, Maelstrom's Clutches, and Worlds Yet Unexplored.

That's weird...what was the problem?

It wouldn't download or it wouldn't convert?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Lelouch vi Britannia wrote:I tried it, I can't get it to work.I need these in MIDI format. Any of these (or all if possible) would be super epic help, for our romhack.

Damn, that's alot. Whenever I can get to a computer, I'll download and convert what I can.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17825
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm

I thought I'd already replied to this.

^Thanks, Princess.
Teddie-ous Individual