Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift

+8
Creeping Shadow
SHSL Gang Leader
The Monkey King
Rozencrutz
DiZZ
Toriko
Kilvas
Rise: The Game
12 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 Empty Re: BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

Well then these guys are total fags for doing any other character BEFORE Tager and Carl. Kill.

tao
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29942
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 Empty Re: BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Pokenovice Masu wrote:Well then these guys are total fags for doing any other character BEFORE Ta
Yeah, seriously! I oughta take a lead pipe to their kneecaps
Pokenovice Masu wrote:ger and Carl. Kill.
Oh
Never mind
Pokenovice Masu wrote:tao
I am suddenly in total agreement with you they are obviously fags for not converting the Tager/Carl sprites how did I not see this before
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12709
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:31 am

I'm determined to get better at BlazBlue. I am really sick of losing at everything
Also I recently remembered that it's the best game ever. All the characters are incredibly awesome etc
So I will get good at this game if it's the last thing I do
Sadly it's the Naruto manga that's largely responsible for this sudden burst of motivation. Sigh
That's awful

Therefore I'll be devoting as much time as I can to training. I don't know exactly how to handle this though, so for phase one I'll be playing the arcade mode a lot.
Even though it isn't against human players, it's a lot better than Network mode because I can freely control the difficulty, I never have to sit out or wait for a matchup, and I fight a wide range of characters. Also there are no faggots to skip the animations
But I will try the online modes whenever possible too. Sometimes they aren't terrible
Especially Ranked. But I get the impression that not many players are on during my usual training hours (1AM-3AM).

If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to improve, please let me know. I need all the help I can get

Oh and also: the color conversion guy's working on the sprites again 'cause it's the weekend, and his next three are apparently going to be v13, Carl, and Tager, in that order.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 am

If you really want to improve, you'll have to practice more Tao mindgames and combos. In addition, you should play in more custom matches if you can. If nobody is available, then go to arcade mode.

Another general Tip. Before going into online mode, I suggest you go to training mode first. This get your hands warmed up and used to the motions again, and can mess around a bit with set-ups. Maybe try putting the computer in a Blocking position too, so you know how far away you both are after the pushback of them blocking, and how much time they have to counter attack.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7404
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Pokemaster Desu wrote:mindgames
set-ups
uh

But besides that, thank you.
I will try these things

Ugh
Playing a game that isn't fun and can actually be a painful chore goes against all my personal standards
It's frustrating but I have no choice

Edit:

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 Jqgbo7

And Nirvana, too.

AWWRIGHT
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 2jepstd
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 pm

I found out that the Unlimited versions of everyone were released while I wasn't looking.
You have to pay for them because gay.
But they are only 400 points ($5) and I had some left over so I figured why not. Still gay though

I tried them out and here are the most interesting things I found out. Although there's definitely stuff I missed
This is probably old news but it's worth a shot, right?

Most everyone got their movement and attack speed jacked up, and distortions were changed to last longer/hit multiple times.

jin
-His regular ice sword projectiles become the giant special ones. For the version that takes 25% heat, he throws three of them.
-For his "Arctic Dagger" distortion, he slashes twice.
-His "Gale" attacks freeze the enemy.

noel
-Her movement speed is really really crazy. It looks like she's gliding around
-She can triple jump. What
-If she catches someone with Zero-Gun: Fenrir, the last hit ("MAJOR VIOLATION") hits three times.
-Bullet Storm replaces her bullets with like six rockets.
-She can drive spam for twice as long.
-Optic Barrel can be used three times consecutively- and in different places.

tao
-Her drive attacks now leave a big shining trail in the air and are outrageously fast. This makes most of her regular combos impossible to perform. lol
-She throws three things at once with Kitty Litter Special. Except for the bowling ball, which hits the enemy repeatedly.

tager
-Magnetism pulls the enemy to you instantly.
-Even I knew this, but what I didn't know was that, as a bonus, the combination for Genesic Emerald Tager Buster was changed to backwards throw.
-He's much slower than he was before for some reason.
-But he can dash. At very high speeds.
-And air dash.

litchi
-When she has the staff, her dash becomes a teleport. It passes through enemies. What
-She can't use Three Dragons when she has her staff. As a tradeoff, it covers a large horizontal distance and sets the enemy on fire. What

arakune
-His clouds move much faster, and the range/size of his drive attacks was expanded considerably.
-He can dash. It's pretty fast
-His midair spinning attack homes in on the enemy's location.
-So does his ground trap distortion.
-His curse makes three times as many bugs. Also they look bigger. But it seems to run out a lot faster

Bang
-His Pulverizing Fist unlocks a seal.
-His nails never run out.
-His command throw makes him quickly dash forward.
-There's got to be more. I just couldn't find much

carl
-Carl is now slow as hell.
-Nirvana is, like, five times faster in every way. This makes Rhapsody of Memories look really funny
-Nirvana is apparently invulnerable. Aw man, I guess not. She does have a massive health buff, though.

Again, there's probably lots of stuff I missed, and there are a few things I didn't mention.
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Nice niceeeeee. Looks like Unlimited fights are viable now.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:32 am

My God
What is this incredible power
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 33eikw7
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by DiZZ Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 am

quick sets of BB :CS hazama gameplay

please be warned i chat a load of sh*t in these videos rofl i was high and drunk at the same time

matches we had yesterday

set 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwVk7lHHOE
set 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOl0R0GEZtA
set 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFT0s9mmyAQ
set4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ38TYdVnN8
DiZZ
DiZZ
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5672
Charm : 31

http://you can find me at - http://allisbrawl.com/profile/DarkyD

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 am

All Continuum Shift sprites are complete.
I'm looking through them now. They come with a bunch of extra stuff too.
Expect me to spam the hell out of these for a while. I mean, more.

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 Nvttm9

Unsurprisingly there are no Rachel sprites that are not amazing
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am

Good shit. DLing everything
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am

There's also a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in there.

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 212fpjn

Beats the hell out of "Hope often deludes the foolish man". That one is depressing

Also

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 71ld04
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by レイ Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 am

Bang is way too good now. I almost feel bad playing him. I put a lot of effort into him for CT, but now... He's effortless and all of the tier whores are probably going to use him or Ragna (Litchi takes too much effort for the lazy)
レイ
レイ
Huma
Huma

Grade : 5276
Charm : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:51 am

Yeah I agree on Bang in CT, he's really annoying, cause I had to relearn counter timing for him with Hakumen.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12491
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:23 am

Bang is jesus now, but I wont hate on the ppl who played him in CT, and still play him in CS. I WILL however, hate on the guys who talked smack about him in CT and now ride his dick in CS. Im still sticking to Carl and Tager, but I wish to learn Hazama for sure.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by レイ Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 am

Abel wrote:Yeah I agree on Bang in CT, he's really annoying, cause I had to relearn counter timing for him with Hakumen.
Bang's not good in CT, people just didn't know how to get around his stuff. IMO Haku's counter is only good on reaction or if your opponent has terrible and obvious habits. It's easily baited though. Haku is so strong in CS though.
レイ
レイ
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 am

I don't care if he's top or bottom tier I am maining Michael Jackson...I mean Haz...or Terumi...or Hazumi...whatever the hell he wants to be called.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8334
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by レイ Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Hazama isn't bad. He's maybe B tier at least.
レイ
レイ
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I played Continuum Shift, that was a mistype on my part, I do not like that I had to re adjust to Bang's change in CS to the point I had to see half his moves again before I could get my reaction time up to pace for Haku-men.

I am in the process of learning Tsubaki and Hazama to add to characters of preferred use, Litchi I need to work a bit on my air combos.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by レイ Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 am

Litchi needs tremendous amounts of work put into her. That and good technical skill for her basic high reward combos.
レイ
レイ
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:05 am

Yeah it can be quite a pain.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 pm

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 2iiwml5

Last edited by Generic Random Insult on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by レイ Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Generic Random Insult wrote:BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Contiuum Shift - Page 16 13591c6eb50e05314af3d51cd865c50b
You can't hotlink from danbooru. Won't show up on other people's screens unless they went to the URL. You have to re-host it.
レイ
レイ
Huma
Huma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:56 am

fixed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Bang in CS was definitely better. Took getting used to though, as he felt a bit slower, but that might have just been the guy's laptop. Other than that, I like the new freedom his combos seem to have Very Happy. And the damage + is nice.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next