Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what the best part of Soul Eater is?

+2
The Universe
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
6 posters

Go down

You know what the best part of Soul Eater is? Empty You know what the best part of Soul Eater is?

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 pm

It's not the epic storyline. It's not the colorful and well rounded characters. It's not the epic fights.

It's the fact that Death the Kidd is voiced by the same japanese voice actor who does Yagami Light.

So you can watch one episode of Deathnote, where he murders someone and claims victory over L. And then you can watch Soul eater and see how he has a mental breakdown cause a picture is crooked.

It's fucking hilarious.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

You know what the best part of Soul Eater is? Empty Re: You know what the best part of Soul Eater is?

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 am

lol

If/when it is localized, I hope they get Brad Swaile to voice Kid.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8311
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

You know what the best part of Soul Eater is? Empty Re: You know what the best part of Soul Eater is?

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 am

TLS wrote:lol

If that's the same guy who did Light in the american version, then I hope not. Cause he made a lousy Light.

Need I place a link to the potato chip incident? The reason why I cannot watch any anime dubbed anymore?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Mufasa wrote:Need I place a link to the potato chip incident? The reason why I cannot watch any anime dubbed anymore?
But...but...the potato chip was awesome!
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12686
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

^That

Mufasa wrote:

If that's the same guy who did Light in the american version, then I hope not. Cause he made a lousy Light.

Need I place a link to the potato chip incident? The reason why I cannot watch any anime dubbed anymore?

Deathnote had one of the best dubs in existence.

Not one character's voice was annoying and they all fit their character, except for Light's sister but that bitch annoyed me more in the original japanese anyway.

But I digress, I think Johnny Yong Bosch would make a better Kid anyway.

Although I am worried about Black Star, as I don't think there is ANY english voice actor suited for him.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:57 pm

well we can hope there is a lot of voice actors out there, english isn't perfect(america will never be perfect)
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7869
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 pm

TLS wrote:^That

Mufasa wrote:

Not one character's voice was annoying and they all fit their character, except for Light's sister but that bitch annoyed me more in the original japanese anyway.

Although I am worried about Black Star, as I don't think there is ANY english voice actor suited for him.
coughNarutocough

What worries me is that Funimation licensed it. Why couldn't it have been Viz?? D: They're probably gonna use they're same smal handful of voices and actors like the always do. And the intro and ending themes. I hope they don't butcher then like they did Host Club. [/rant]
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17821
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Princess Pichu wrote:

Mufasa wrote:

coughNarutocough

What worries me is that Funimation licensed it. Why couldn't it have been Viz?? D: They're probably gonna use they're same smal handful of voices and actors like the always do. And the intro and ending themes. I hope they don't butcher then like they did Host Club. [/rant]

Viz....would have been awesome.

We could really use a License Note right about now.

Also, wasn't the person who voiced Naruto female?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:02 pm

TLS wrote:
Princess Pichu wrote:

Mufasa wrote:

coughNarutocough

Lol.

Yes.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Princess Pichu wrote:
TLS wrote:
Princess Pichu wrote:

Mufasa wrote:

coughNarutocough

Lol.

Yes.

I just CAN'T see Black Star as a chick...

The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm

:/

Ya know Black Star's voiced by a girl in Japan.

I'm pretty sure, it sounds like a girl...
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Princess Pichu wrote::/

Ya know Black Star's voiced by a girl in Japan.

OH NO WAI

doesn't surprise me
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Black Star's VA is a girl in the JP version, if memory serves correctly, the tone fits the female accent more than the male accent. (Yes Japanese tones for male and female sound different ALOT different)
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12468
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down