Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome...

4 posters

Go down

This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome... Empty This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome...

Post by Giorno Giovanna Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome... Bccd49426e4596c5ddecf3bfe816ccc5

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5502
Charm : -114

Back to top Go down

This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome... Empty Re: This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome...

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 pm

There something very creepy about this poster but I have not determined what yet.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12474
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome... Empty Re: This is why TouHou and Castlevania are awesome...

Post by Emerald Jealousy Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Too bad it isn't the whole thing.. But it is awesome. Even awesomer if you can see the whole thing.And how come you capitalize the "h"?
Emerald Jealousy
Emerald Jealousy
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5806
Charm : -163

Back to top Go down

Post by Giorno Giovanna Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Left click, properties, copypasta source, paste in URL bar.

Also, The H is capitalized because the phrase isn't really a full word, but the pronounciation of the first two characters of each title in that series, thus "Tou" and "Hou" would be combined into "TouHou".

Giorno Giovanna
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5502
Charm : -114

Back to top Go down

Post by Wist Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 am

I will add this to my Photobucket after I manage to reduce the quality just enough that Photobucket won't scale it down.
Wist
Wist
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5496
Charm : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down