Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!!

4 posters

Go down

Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!! Empty Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!!

Post by Freohr Datia Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:43 pm

YES BLUE TITLE!!!!!!! (strangely I haven't spotted this till now =D)

And this is the cooliest parrot

There is this parrot named Rico. He belongs to one of my aunts and uncles.

And he says the most awesomeness things!!!

1. Whenever someone goes into the kitchen and turns on the light, Rico knows, and every time he starts making a fire alarm noise because of this one incident when a fire started in the kitchen (not a serious one). The fire alarm went off and it was right in the room he was in. So he makes the fire alarm noise and he imitates it so accurately that they can never tell if it's the actual alarm or just Rico. =D

2. Rico sometimes says "achoo!" and whenever he does my aunt would say "Bless you." So whenever she sneezes Rico says "Bless you!"

3. Rico has learned that 7 p.m. is the time my aunt normally goes to sleep, so every time it's 7 p.m. (idk if there's a clock in his room or not) he'd say "Night night!" If my aunt isn't in bed by 7 then eventually Rico says, "Okaaaaaaaaaaay..... Night night!" as in saying "Okaaaay, this is the part where you go to bed now."

4. My aunt and uncle have two dogs who are in the front yard, which is just outside the window of the room Rico's in. Whenever he sees the dogs, he'll say "Come here insert name here!" to both of the dogs, cause he's so used to hearing the owners say that to them.

Now, those are the ones that fit in the category as "cute."

These next ones fit in the "hilarious" category!

1. Rico says something else whenever he sees the dogs outside his window as well. He also tends to say "Sucks to be you!" whenever he sees them.

2. I think this next one is my favorite thing that Rico says. He sometimes says "Don't piss me off or I'll fly away." XD

Soo... does anyone else know of any funny parrots (or other funny animals for that matter)?
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5812
Charm : 17

Back to top Go down

Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!! Empty Re: Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!!

Post by Nightmare Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I've seen a lot of parrots. The one I remember the most is this huge parrot who screamed all the time and oh my GOD he was vicious he wanted to take my eye out.

But no funny parrots sadly.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 6470
Charm : 214

http://www.pingas.com

Back to top Go down

Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!! Empty Re: Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!!

Post by Freohr Datia Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:36 pm

ouchies (for eyes AND ears)

aw... oh well
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh yeah I once held this cool parrot on my arm. It was cute and maybe a bit funny. But some kids kept poking it with a stick and it was in a bad mood.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Freohr Datia Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm

That sounds like it'd create an unfortunate ending to the holder XD
Freohr Datia
Freohr Datia
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 am

Dude. Rico is fuckin' awesome! I wish I had a funny parrot...

Funniest animals I knew were my bunny Sammy and my Cat Jax. Jax was a super affectionate cat, and he seemed oblivious to things that were... out of the ordinary. Like, I could pet him backwards with my feet and he'd be just as happy as me petting him normally. He'd always meow to be pet, and if you were right next to him with your hand resting on something, he'd try and squeeze his head under your hand to force you to pet him. If that didn't work, he'd eventually nibble your hand and meow.

Sammy was just m awesome fat bunny who just slowly hopped around. He feared almost nothing it seemed. He'd even attack my cats. Jax was so afraid of him XD
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7401
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm

I've never seen a parrot in person, but teaching it would be fun!

I could imagine... a parrot can hear what goes on in the bedroom. So it would randomly say "Take it all Kelly!". It would be even funnier if it was the name of an ex, or if it was a dude's name.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8676
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Only you would think of those scenarios.
Nightmare
Nightmare
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

You can only mature so much within a few month's time Surprised
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8676
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum