Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd)

2 posters

Go down

Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd) Empty Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd)

Post by The Universe Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Well I got this game about a month ago and it's sort of become the go to fighter.

It's similar to Custom Robo so that's always good.

I main Ishida and Kyoroko.

Anyone else here played?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd) Empty Re: Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd)

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

I rape everyone with orihime Smile
I like using Ishida and Shinji too. I make James and Bishop and Jose and Kiba play it alot.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd) Empty Re: Bleach Blade Battlers (1st and 2nd)

Post by The Universe Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Gah I hate Orihime, and it bugs me that her whole sexy mystic arte limit breaker thingy is just so...chill...

It's like, "I'M RAPING YOU BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THE SCREEN GOT DARK AND ELECTRIC GUITAR STARTED TO INDICATE RAPEAGE NO FRICKIN LIGHTS FROM HEAVEN AND MUSIC THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GENERIC THEME FROM AN RPG MAKER BECAUSE I'M SO NICE I PROBOBLY DON'T EVEN REALIZE I'M RAPING YOU SO HARD YA LITTLE BASTARD!"

Sorry...

Anyway <__< >__>

Me and my friend Lucario main Kyoroko and Joshiro for duel weilding alcoholic tuberculosis good-ness.

And me and Tres usually do Chad/Grimmjow and Ulquiorra for Mexican Justice or whatever.

But yeah Ishida is cool beans...makes unlocking characters easy...broken mother fu-...
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down