Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit)

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit) Empty Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit)

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:19 pm

I need some help from a pro at pokemon (either Kilvas or Bishop) or if anyone else just happens to know. After beating the pokemon leauge I intend to drastically change my party, since right now its only consisting of pokemon needed because HMs (FUCK HMS) Later I plan to have an ultimate party of:

Bellossom
Espeon
Leafeon
Ninetales
Meganium
Skarmory

I will have other pokemon I wish to use also, but right now thats what im working for. What movesets and stats should I work towards? ATM this is all i can think of:

Bellossom:Timid Nature-EV trained in Speed and Sp.Atk. Moves:Sunny Day,Solarbeam,Synthesis, and I dunno what i should have as a 4th atk.
Espeon:(gonna stick with my current one which is)Modest Nature-EV trained in Speed,SP Atk and a little HP. Moves:Psychic,CalmMind,Swift,Shadow Ball.
Leafeon:Adamant Nature-EV in Atk and ??????(what else should I do?) Moves:Razor Leaf,Swords Dance and I dunno what else
Ninetales:I have no clue what to do for Ninetails. I just know i want it to know Flamethrower and SneakyPlot or whatever the "sharply rise special atk" move is called.
Skarmory:Dunno what nature. EV in Def and Sp.Def. Moves:Roost,Steel Wing, Fly and I dunno the 4th one.

Any help would be appreciated
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29931
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit) Empty Re: Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit)

Post by Kilvas Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:27 pm

My recommended movesets:
Bellosom: Protect is always nice to have if you can't think of anything else.
Leafeon: It could use Speed or HP I guess, Leaf Blade and Synthesis.
This is my Ninetales: Timid, Flamethrower, Nasty Plot, Confuse Ray and Grudge. But there's also Protect, Heat wave and dark pulse, I'm pretty sure it can learn that...
Skarmory: Adamant. or Careful. Or whatever one Raises Sp.Def and lowers Sp. Att. Night Slash is good. But there's always Protect.

Hope this helps. :D
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17833
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit) Empty Re: Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit)

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Hm. My blastoise has Protect atm, but protect isnt like Light screen and affects the party is it?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Arisato Minato wrote:Hm. My blastoise has Protect atm, but protect isnt like Light screen and affects the party is it?
No, protect just makes your pokemon invincible for a turn. You can use it more than once in a row. But it could fail after the first use.

...If that makes sense.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:27 pm

That sounds REALLY stupid, but i get what you're saying
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Arisato Minato wrote:That sounds REALLY stupid, but i get what you're saying
Protect is actually very handy. It's inexpensive, almost anything can learn it, In doubles it's good for Surf etc, stalling in singles, or to just piss off the opponent. Protect's my favorite move. Very Happy
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Anbu Pichu wrote:
Protect is actually very handy. It's inexpensive, almost anything can learn it, In doubles it's good for Surf etc, stalling in singles, or to just piss off the opponent. Protect's my favorite move. Very Happy

You are a terrible person D:<
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Arisato Minato wrote:
Anbu Pichu wrote:

You are a terrible person D:<
>:]
Hey, I win most of my battles, don't I? Lol.
Pokemon Raising Help Topic (Breeding,Natures,EVs,IVs,Movesets, all that good shit) 274244
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 pm

IMO Protect is worthless outside of doubles. Basically you use it as a filler move or on a stall-poison/hail/sandstorm Pokemon.

My opinion on these now:
Bellossom:Timid Nature-EV trained in Speed and Sp.Atk. Moves:Sunny Day,Solarbeam,Synthesis, and I dunno what i should have as a 4th atk.
Since it's gonna be attacking, the only other real options you have are Hidden Power or Sludge Bomb. Not great coverage, but that's it for attack moves. You can always put something like Sleep Powder/Toxic/Stun Spore.

Espeon:(gonna stick with my current one which is)Modest Nature-EV trained in Speed,SP Atk and a little HP. Moves:Psychic,CalmMind,Swift,Shadow Ball.
Works well enough. I'd suggest giving it Hidden Power > Swift, depending on what it's type is (test it on wild pokemon). If it's Fighting, then you have Perfect coverage I believe. Just look for Water/Fire/Electric, cuz right now Steel type pokemon are in your way.

Leafeon:Adamant Nature-EV in Atk and ??????(what else should I do?) Moves:Razor Leaf,Swords Dance and I dunno what else
Try Attack and HP EVs. It's already got good speed, so that isn't a big problem, and it'd Defense is REALLY good on it's own. For now it'll be Razor Leaf/Swords Dance/X-Scissor(Or Return)/ Synthesis(since you'll have Sunny Day support from Bellossom), but Once you start wi-fi battles, train it to lvl 73 so it can learn Leaf Blade. Then it'll straight rape.

Ninetales:I have no clue what to do for Ninetails. I just know i want it to know Flamethrower and SneakyPlot or whatever the "sharply rise special atk" move is called.
Since you don't have a Special Wall it seems, I suggest making Ninetails your wall(it has good SpDef). EV it In SpDef, HP, and Speed. Give it as Much Hp as you can, then work on some SpDef, then some Speed(use, like, 4 Carbos on it). Give it Will-o-Wisp /Flamethrower/Energy Ball/ Nasty Plot. Will-o-Wisp will burn the opponent, lowering their Atk and damaging them over time, so that little speed will help you get the burn out before they attack you. Then Just Nasty Plot to get some power and flame it up.

Skarmory:Dunno what nature. EV in Def and Sp.Def. Moves:Roost,Steel Wing, Fly and I dunno the 4th one.
EV it In HP and Sp.Def. It's Def is already high. As for moves, I suggest Roost, Steel Wing, Fly, and Spikes/Stealth Rock. Or Drill Peck instead of Fly. Fly is like using Protect for a turn and attacking the next.

ALWAYS EV in HP if you want a Defensive Pokemon, as more HP is more defense in both stats.

Also, http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ is your friend
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7393
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down