Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been thinking about this game

+2
Ronin
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've been thinking about this game - Page 2 Empty Re: I've been thinking about this game

Post by The Universe Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Mufasa wrote:I didn't mind Marta as much as I did Emil. In fact, if it was just Marta and no Emil, she probably would have been a bearable character.

In fact, it would be somewhat amusing to see Marta fangirl over one person to the next. If she was in the original one, she would join, fangirling over Lloyd, then when they get to Tethealla she would fangirl over Zelos, then when Regal joins, she fangirls over him till he tells everyone about alicia, at which point she realizes that she's a mindless fangirl and goes through her own transition phase.

She would actually be a halfway decent character.

I actually would have liked to see Marta as the main character of TOS2.

I don't think there has been a female tales lead, and so long as it doesn't turn into tomb raider, it could be done really well.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8310
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking about this game - Page 2 Empty Re: I've been thinking about this game

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Mufasa wrote:I didn't mind Marta as much as I did Emil. In fact, if it was just Marta and no Emil, she probably would have been a bearable character.

In fact, it would be somewhat amusing to see Marta fangirl over one person to the next. If she was in the original one, she would join, fangirling over Lloyd, then when they get to Tethealla she would fangirl over Zelos, then when Regal joins, she fangirls over him till he tells everyone about alicia, at which point she realizes that she's a mindless fangirl and goes through her own transition phase.

She would actually be a halfway decent character.
Lol that sounds awesome. It just aggravated me how she fangirled over such a worthless maggot like EMIL.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Marta should of picked someone else to fangirl over, anyone would of probably been better actually.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum