Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house.

+2
Rozencrutz
Fondos Aquila
6 posters

Go down

Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house. Empty Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house.

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Alright. Just an update. I know I haven't been on in a while, but I'll probs be trying to get on more now. My postings will be limited, since I'm going to be using the family computer. Apparently Mom got a weird e-mail, so she put max security on the router. this means no maplestory. In an attempt to fix this, I got her to try and make my computer exempt from her stupid wall. This only made matters worse, disabling my access to the home internet through my laptop. Since I know it's pointless to even try and reason with her, I've decided that I'm just going to stop Maple for now(Even though I just dropped 20 bucks on items that expire in 2 months. GREAT TIMING, RIGHT?), occasionally playing if Tony isn't using his laptop. Because I can't play Maple, my laptop is basically useless to me at this point, so I'm going to be letting Eric borrow it for the time being. After I get it sent to be fixed though. So in about a week. So yeah...

Well this is cool. Apparently I can't log into Facebook on this computer either. Nor can I find my phone. Awesome.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7351
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house. Empty Re: Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house.

Post by Rozencrutz Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Well see ya when you get back man, sounds like a really annoying thing.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house. Empty Re: Since I can't post anywhere else in the god forsaken house.

Post by Kilvas Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Oi, what an unfortunate turn of events. Hope it all gets better for ya soon, Desu-Sensei.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17791
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 pm

No Maplestory?

Uh don't die out there okay
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12656
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Wow. thats a load of suck. sorry to hear that man.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Dude that sucks massive firey peen.

Seriously hope things look up for you broheim.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8281
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Thx for the condolences guys. i'll try not to / too hard.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7351
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down