Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Calendar Events Forum

Go down

Announcement: Calendar Events Forum Empty Announcement: Calendar Events Forum

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:34 pm

So we have a Calendar, and we rarely use it except for birthdays, but now, with contests and events, we're adding it into our nuts and bolts.

The forum exists for the member base to suggest ideas for events that take place, whether they be game nights, contests, etc etc etc. Catbread has been promoted from RP mod, to the Calendar mod, so all events will be monitored by him. ((Masu and I still have to give him freedom to change the calendar.))

So he will be regulating that. Any and all ideas will be heard, and so long as they aren't spam (Such as 'suck a dick day' you know who you are.) or the idea doesn't only pertain to one person's interests, we will accept and schedule a day for it. All we need is your suggestion.

Example: The idea that made me come up with this is: In Memorium for Bill. Since Bill's tragic death in L4D2, I want to play a round of Dead Air, in the original L4D, where everyone is required to use the M16, Bill's token gun.

Even something small like that will be considered.

IF you want, you can even suggest a specific date for your event.

Feel free to post questions, comments, concerns.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21676
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Calendar Events Forum Empty Re: Announcement: Calendar Events Forum

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Questions, comments, concerns.

=3

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Calendar Events Forum Empty Re: Announcement: Calendar Events Forum

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

...Very cute.
meh

Lol
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21676
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm so glad you think so xD I love the sarcasm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum