Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions to Fix the site

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions to Fix the site Empty Suggestions to Fix the site

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Okay, so seriously guys, this site needs some work. Instead of sitting on our asses, let's come up with ideas to help it. Promotion is something we want, and definitely functionality.

Personally, I feel that we lack a lot of functionality, and really there is little incentive to come here half the time. A main page would be excellent, and I'd be more than happy to either design it, help design it, teach others to design it, or even just pitch ideas with.

I also feel that we can promote the site in a number of ways to make it a little more populated.

Before that though, let's all see if people have any valuable skills that we can utilize.

Me: I have two years of web design under my belt, and I have experience with a few larger forums and their administration, the largest being over 20,000 members. I'm also earning my degree in networking, so I know a lot of the tech aspect of things, and about servers and hosting.

For other people, I know Kilvas has some graphics knowledge, which I think can be potentially useful. Anyone else have anything to add? We can use a lot of things, people skills help too.

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to Fix the site Empty Re: Suggestions to Fix the site

Post by Toriko Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

um...............since I guess you don't know I will tell you, Both masu AND lyle have jobs and school so they haven't settled down yet. Also since they haven't settled down then that means they obviously don't have much time. I say we can be grateful that they come on and talk with us during their free time and help keep some of the forums active on the site. >_>
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7879
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:um...............since I guess you don't know I will tell you, Both masu AND lyle have jobs and school so they haven't settled down yet. Also since they haven't settled down then that means they obviously don't have much time. I say we can be grateful that they come on and talk with us during their free time and help keep some of the forums active on the site. >_>

I've been told.

Take a closer look, this is to HELP them. For us to assist them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu May 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:um...............since I guess you don't know I will tell you, Both masu AND lyle have jobs and school so they haven't settled down yet. Also since they haven't settled down then that means they obviously don't have much time. I say we can be grateful that they come on and talk with us during their free time and help keep some of the forums active on the site. >_>
This. This, this, this.

This forum isn't super-top priorty, as you've been told, We are all working at a pace, as you've been told. You complaining and complaining and complaining isn't gonna make things happen any sooner. We have lives to attend to, Cynthia. Also, it's hard to take this topic seriously when you posted it in a spam board.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17831
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Thu May 13, 2010 11:30 pm

You do realize that you can do things to try and populate the forum at anytime, right? Aside from Maplestory's forum and Basilmarket, I don't go anywhere online. I've no plans to try and expand the forum just yet, other than casually mentioning it to people I know irl.

If you're lonely, fix it yourself. We're perfectly fine with the current crew(though we happily accept new members).
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7391
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down