Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a long time.

2 posters

Go down

It's been a long time. Empty It's been a long time.

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 pm

So, about 3 years ago, my GBA became useless. The L+R buttons stopped working long long ago, the B button barely worked, and I had to put every fiber of my being into pushing the left part of the control pad to get my character to take one step in that direction.

So naturally, playing pokemon ruby that I had worked up almost 200 hours playing on, had to sit in a draw and collect dust.

So today, my new DS and Heart Gold arrive, so I play that for a while. I charged the DS and noticed in my room pokemon ruby. It was probably my favorite installment of the pokemon series, and I was particularly attached to the team I had created. Well balanced, well varried, and super awesome. I put a lot of work into that game.

So I pick it up, slap it in and play it.

So, I find myself inside the final performance contest place, walk out, head to the pokemon league, walk into victory road, and wipe the floor with that Wally punk.

Nothing quite like crushing some loser's dreams to announce my return to Honen and Johto.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

It's been a long time. Empty Re: It's been a long time.

Post by Rise: The Game Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 am

lol. asshole.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: