ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images.

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Empty Re: ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images.

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Metal Rabbit wrote:RE:
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Do_a_barrel_roll

the manga I read related to my last pic... the little sister is the same way. and her older brother... is just like the guy in the post
I think I know the one. =_=

RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 11033
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Empty Re: ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images.

Post by Arc on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 pm

fellow lolifiles unite
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 7033
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 am

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 2541a941088631a26dc63dac65be406a1228890120_full

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 E7afab908849b6c7b97ea5daa4efc48e1228900587_full

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Normal_death-note-demotivational-poster-12~0

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 0a82f77a301fc0f6cce6f7a210aacbae1229058510_full

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Patrick-majin-boo

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Boak27qqfrienhclapaa

Fury! You've got it all wrong. When I was a little kid I thought your sister was hot.
But that was then. Now it's you.

a skype call wrote: Sigurd: and maybe courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality is actually catchphrase of the decade
Jungo Torii: but it IS
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 6070
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

Metal Rabbit wrote:fellow lolifiles unite
Actually...the series terrified me. And I'm not into lolis.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

Child Abuse wrote:

DISGRACEFUL.

Also the blade+twilight pic. AFUCKINGMAZING.

Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 28296
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

Judas wrote:
Child Abuse wrote:

DISGRACEFUL.
If you read the series you'd agree.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Child Abuse wrote:
Judas wrote:
Child Abuse wrote:

DISGRACEFUL.
If you read the series you'd agree.

I mean "Im not into lolis"

it probably is a disturbing series.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:15 pm

I love lolis but it is a very disturbing one ._.

I stopped reading halfway through what was out.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am

I like the Air Gear cosplay and the Blade one. Also that guy needs to look at some prison documentaries or find a girl or somethin. Lolis only work in anime/manga.

Exodus

Grade : 8465
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm

You're all failures. LOLI'S ALL THE WAY. SCREW MORALS.

P.S. Nobody is stupid enough to ask for advice on /B/ guys. Seriously.

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 XGCQn
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Avoided
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 T2bK3
Spoiler:

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 9YR8N
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 H5RKg
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 JLmn1
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 0wuYa

Exodus

Grade : 5758
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 pm

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Raine_10
what really happened in that battle...

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Naruto10
the true form of the kyuubi

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 B-gata10
i love her XD

God General
God General

Grade : 4451
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 pm

usogami wrote:
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 B-gata10
i love her XD

heart

yamada is hilarious

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 am

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 2010-10-21-ServingTheQueen

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:19 pm

lol bees

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:32 pm

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Sample_1eb90cfbc9ea4cebcc213342d53a3b99c2538421

You already know whos who when you take the first look at it.

Sophie
Huma
Huma

Grade : 3813
Charm : 9
Location : Wandering around after a battle (Only few truely know).

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 pm

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Screen10

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 6a00d810

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Photo_10

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Enhanc10

signs from that rally with colbert and.... other news comdeian person on comedy central.... i like the last one XD

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 am

Jon Stewart.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

this one is spoilered cuz of ..... stuff. but its ok cuz it is a professionally made piece of art (really, the guy is named takashi murakami) the first pic is called lonesome cowboy and the second is hiropon.... its disturbing to a degree for me (maub its cuz i dont like blonde hair in anime style or giant oversized boobs.....)

NSFW

Spoiler:
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Takash10
ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Hiropo11

Last edited by usogami on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah...I think that might be a bit much. Well more than a bit really.

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 pm

...it looks like whipped cream's coming out of her tits
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila on Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 am

usogami wrote: its disturbing to a degree for me (maub its cuz i dont like blonde hair in anime style or giant oversized boobs.....)

Just because the blonde hair... really? I'd be fine if it was a naked dude. The part that irks me is the fact that he's whippin' around a sperm sword....

Also, it needs NSFW tags.

Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 am

^Im with stupid I couldnt close that spoiler tag fast enough, professional sculpture or not. the rally pics are great tho Very Happy

Exodus

Grade : 8465
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:34 pm

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 Scout

So I was bored and I was watching videos and this image shows up, needless to say I found it hysterical

Fury! You've got it all wrong. When I was a little kid I thought your sister was hot.
But that was then. Now it's you.

a skype call wrote: Sigurd: and maybe courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality is actually catchphrase of the decade
Jungo Torii: but it IS
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 6070
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:22 pm

ITT: We post images of epic/stupid/disturbing Game/Manga/Anime images. - Page 7 2v1ozfc

RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 am

whut da shit

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next