Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Protocol: Byrako's Manor

Go down

Alpha Protocol: Byrako's Manor Empty Alpha Protocol: Byrako's Manor

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 am

So yeah I was playing Alpha Protocol, spy game, its pretty fun, occasional challenging moments.

So I am on this mission in Moscow called Blood Feud cause apparently I got pulled into a Russian Mafia gang war.
So I raid this one guy, Konstantine Byrako(Pronounced Braiko), I raid his house, I knock out or kill most of his guards, I save the hostage, and decide I can get plenty of information from him just by talking to him. So I enter this room and get instant blinded, cause super bright lights. And cue music, TURN UP THE RADIO CAUSE I NEED THE MUSIC SO GIVE ME SOME MORE. And the guy enters center stage, with, Gold plated Skorpian SMGs and wearing a pimp suit basically.

And basically this turns into the most insane boss fight I have ever seen, I shoot him in the head three times with the pistol, he immediately pulls out cocaine and gets super high, pulls out a freaking shortsword and chases me with it. Oh yeah when he is in this mode he can't be stopped cause hes on a drug high. Then when the high wears off he calls on men and the lights go super bright again. TURN UP THE RADIO CAUSE I NEED THE MUSIC SO GIVE ME SOME MORE, And the whole time the song that started the battle is looping, I still have it stuck in my head, then finally at the last bit of his health bar he starts chasing me with his shortsword like a nutcase.

I gun him down and start the questioning process, so I decide to talk on his level, so I talk super casual. After finding out breaking into this manor was completely pointless, he is like hey, we can make a deal, he is like I can hook you up with top notch hookers, I'll set you up with my sisters.

NO THANK YOU SIR..... I will take the money if you have it.

RIGHT HERE ALL OF IT TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, 75000 dollars have been added to your account, thank you Byrako, now please leave I need to go find your boss and beat the shit out of him since he lied to me.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12488
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum