Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami)

4 posters

Go down

Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami) Empty Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami)

Post by Pardalis Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 pm

That little whore is on speed. >_> That's the only way she can match speeds with a god. That and I guess I shouldn't have stopped playing for like.... 6 months. ;-; I'm rusty now. BUT I NEED THAT GOD DAMNED BEAD. -beats Kai with a bat- I wanna go get others and come back but I get so close and I know if I leave I'll have to re-practice which I'm lazy to do. >_> I wish you could power slasher her and while she's all "WTF -bounces-" I can speed off or just slow her down... set her on fire.... freeze her.. Just use a brush technique at all on her. -minibitchrant-

Just felt the need to say that to someone. =D

Saay~ anyone wanna grab that bead for me? -winkwinknudgenudgelazylazy-

And am I on the lonely side with loveing this game? >3 Can't wait for Okamiden to come out. Long as it doesn't suck. >_> How long did it take for you to get the beads? Did you get them as you went along or play through and backtrack before the point of no return?
Pardalis
Pardalis
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5630
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami) Empty Re: Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami)

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I've wanted Okami for years. It just happens that this game slips my mind every time I have money, or even if I DO remember and have money, nobody has it. Truly saddens me ;_;
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7401
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami) Empty Re: Kai stop being such a bitch! >< (Okami)

Post by Pardalis Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Amazon is my friend. =D eBay is my bitch. >D Though I actually didn't buy it my friend let me borrow his and I gave him my Twilight Princess(Which he has never played since I lent it to him over a year ago. >_>) Though if/whenever he takes it back I'll be buying it myself. Now that you mention it I haven't seen it in gamestop for a while. O-o

And you SHOULD want it. It's fun and looks oh so pretty. O3O At times the brush can give you troubles but with Z you can make straight lines and after a short while you get the hang of it and figure how your wii/game takes your strokes.
Pardalis
Pardalis
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Pardalis wrote:And am I on the lonely side with loveing this game?
No.

SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12706
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 am

I beat it in a few weeks last summer without doing side missions or treasure hunting.

I thought the battle gameplay was fun, but is stupidly easy if you use items.
The music and visuals were amazing...

I played the PS2 version but accidently bought my friend the wii version for his birthday. i'm fairly certain he hasnt beat it.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8676
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardalis Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 am

Nice >3 That is my second fav behind the Ninetails battle.

I honestly forget about the items I have other than bones which I only really used during boss fights. I wish more creators put the effort to make their game look appealing rather than just realistic. Then again I was never overly concerned with graphics anyways.
Pardalis
Pardalis
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down