Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns

4 posters

Go down

Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns Empty Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 am

Sophie- C.C
Richard-Zero
Cheria-Kallen
Asbel-if you dont know you're retarded. Its so obvious who he'd be.

Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns Euphieomamorenakatta

Also, fuckin narikiri dolls YES! Like in destiny remake, now you can have multiple of the same character in a party (4 cherias yeeeeeeeeeaaaa)
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns Empty Re: Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns

Post by Rozencrutz Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 am

Amazing, this is freaking amazing, can't wait for this to come out.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns Empty Re: Code Geass costumes for PS3 Graces. Also, the best feature in tales games returns

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am

http://imepita.jp/20101106/629180

I think Cheria's boobs get bigger in the Kallen outfit..........
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:32 am

Richard wrote:Amazing, this is freaking amazing, can't wait for this to come out.
I think I've seen you say those EXACT words in about 3 different topics.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am

Loki wrote:
Richard wrote:Amazing, this is freaking amazing, can't wait for this to come out.

Off topic much?

Anyways, I am for sure getting a PS3 by the end of this year. Reguardless, makes getting the PS3 much more worth it now other than just PS3 Vesperia, now the better version of Graces as well. Ahh the lack of region protection makes the Sony systems amazing.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12467
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

Richard wrote:
Loki wrote:

Off topic much?

Anyways, I am for sure getting a PS3 by the end of this year. Reguardless, makes getting the PS3 much more worth it now other than just PS3 Vesperia, now the better version of Graces as well. Ahh the lack of region protection makes the Sony systems amazing.

Maybe its cuz you've been kinda gone for 2-3 weeks. But PS3 is getting region lock out in a firmware update.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:29 am

Richard wrote:
Loki wrote:

Off topic much?
Probably. But I haven't played Graces. I don't watch Code Geass. I don't own a Ps3. And I don't know Japanese.

I have very little relevance to this topic. But after seeing you say those words time and time again, it's starting to ring insincere. It's more like you're trying to fit in with someone, then you actually getting excited over the new details.

Last edited by Mufasa on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 am

The top left Sophie looks like Hatsune Miku
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7380
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Celestial Desu wrote:The top left Sophie looks like Hatsune Miku

It is.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 am

Judas wrote:

Also, fuckin narikiri dolls YES! Like in destiny remake, now you can have multiple of the same character in a party (4 cherias yeeeeeeeeeaaaa)

I JUST saw that, and I gotta say... 4 Cheria's? Pascal and Sophie are, like, way cooler yo.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 am

Celestial Desu wrote:
Judas wrote:

I JUST saw that, and I gotta say... 4 Cheria's? Pascal and Sophie are, like, way cooler yo.

Well, I like the thought of four indignations at once since IM A FUCKIN MAGE USER AND SHES HOT AND IN A SKIRT AND BOOBS

BOOBS
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Judas wrote:
Celestial Desu wrote:
Judas wrote:

Well, I like the thought of four indignations at once since IM A FUCKIN MAGE USER AND SHES HOT AND IN A SKIRT AND BOOBS

BOOBS

Sophie and Pascal are still better...
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down