Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Island

2 posters

Go down

Dead Island Empty Dead Island

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Imagine Just Cause 2 mixed with L4D and Dead Rising.

And Crysis style graphics. This is not a normal comp style game. We'd have to go console on this one.

^Trailer.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21657
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Dead Island Empty Re: Dead Island

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 am

I dont really get anything from the trailer. I just watched recently cause Kotaku was going on and on about how it pulls on everyone's heartstrings. Because its a kid? Kids die in the zombie outbreak, get over it.

Anywho, i think ive seriously had my fill of zombies for a while. So friggin much of em :/

Unless this game comes out in like, winter or 2012. But right now, after so much L4D, DeadRising 2, watching zombie land, and now playing Resident evil 5 (and i'll probably emulate the older ones) I think im gonna take a break from all of these infection outbreak games.

I guess the big deal is that its wrong to show children die in games, well Katey can die in Dead Rising 2 if you dont give her her medicine or let her fall into a pit of zombies, but they just dont show it cause shes an 8 year old kid.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29920
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum