Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2 posters

Go down

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post by Toriko Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm

So I pre-ordered the game just like jesus knee mainly for the TF2 stuff but the game itself is surprisingly fun. Its not like those types of games where you just go on mission to mission aka the storyline, you can actually travel around the city, go to your apartment, visit different stores, see different kinds of people as well as get to do side quests that sometimes you need to either get stronger and just progress through the story just to be able to finish them. The weapons itself is pretty cool too and your augmentations also gives me the feeling of fallout once again. Although different from fallout since sometimes you need to save your points up to buy different augmentations that could possibly help you in the future. Also the dude you play as has bad luck of course. He is a security guard at a big corporation that is experimenting in augmentations and also they figured out how to make it work. The main scientist that figured it out was once together with the security guard (Adam Jensen) and bad luck befalls them as they were about to make a presentation in DC when the girl and her team gets wiped out and adam almost dies, but the president orders him to be saved by augmenting his entire body pretty much and he tries and figures out what happens. I've only done the 1 main mission after getting augmented and afterwards I been just doing sidequests. Any who like fallout should probably take a look into this and try it out.
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7874
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Empty Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:20 am

Yeah I am getting this game with my first paycheck, looks freaking amazing glad to hear its actually good and not fail.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down