Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Last Call"

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Last Call" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Last Call"

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Bartender places the steaming mugs in front of the two customers. As he does the door opens and a woman is blown in along with some ice and snow. She is bundled up tightly in several layers of coats. She takes them off and hangs them on the rack by the door. She is young, late twenties maybe early thirties. She has full-length, wavy, light brown hair and is pretty in a plain sort of way.

"Lo Sally." says the bartender. "How're the cats?"

"Oh I've moved past cats, Ben. It's monarch butterflies now. Maybe honey bees when spring comes around."

"Names not Ben, Sally." He says simply.

"You strike me as a Ben." Sally notices the two other customers. "Hi. I'm Sally. Regulars or drifters?" She asks them.

"Regulars I think." says the bartender answering for them. "Two or three times each in less than a bar week."

"Cool. So tell me bout yourselves." she says
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Hairguy looked up at the arrival. "Not much to tell. I'm a college kid who comes in here to unwind for spell. I only found the place recently, so I don't even know if you could call me a regular, but...whatever."

He put his face close to his mug of tea and inhaled deeply. "Ahh... that's the stuff. So," he continued, looking back up at the arrival, "What's your story? Something about butterflies, maybe?"
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12685
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Sally laughs. "Well the butterflies are part of an experiment im working on. I actually work for a college of sorts. I guess you'd call me a professor's aide, but i do some research of my own... Right now I'm trying to build a crisis engine. I know it's silly isn't it?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: