Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star

4 posters

Go down

Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star Empty Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star

Post by Tatsuya Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 am

Today I found out that Funimation finally posted the entire dub to the Phantom Requiem for the Phantom series on their site which basically means that I'll be watching it twice in a row to figure out which is better. However, while looking through the cast I found out that the dub voice actor for Cal/Drei is Brittney Karbowski for those of you who do not know she is also the voice of Black Star for the Soul Eater dub. What is worse is that the voice is literally similar/nearly identical to Black Stars voice. So Todays topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star who also is now a female killer with a vendetta with some dude.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7703
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star Empty Re: Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

I AM THE GREAT ASSASSIN BLACK STAR

This makes my ears bleed without even hearing it....
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12478
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star Empty Re: Todays Topic is brought to you by the Letter Black Star

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 am

Hey black*star is the greatest. It's the voice actress' fault if she can't capture his awesome. "I AM THE MAN WHO WILL SURPASS GOD!" and then he does. Massive props.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10098
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:29 pm

You're supposed to put the star in when you say his name.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8666
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Metal Rabbit wrote:You're supposed to put the star in when you say his name.

I think when my ears are bleeding I have other pressing matters than making sure his name is correct.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7703
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum