Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Story/Dungeon

+2
Rise: The Game
Turret Slayer!!!
6 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Persona 4 RP Story/Dungeon - Page 16 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Story/Dungeon

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"Er...I told him that I was sorry, but...I had too much going on in my life for a boyfriend...There was nothing wrong with Masuyo specifically..." She smiled and laughed a bit, trying to change the tone. "B-but hey! Now that you're with him, I'm sure he's as happy as he can be!"

"Oh no, young man. First, you're going to sit down in this bed. We're going to figure out what's wrong with you." She sat him down on the bed, and began examining him. "Say 'Ahh'."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21648
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:15 pm

"Well, thats definitely not how he told it. And hes not much of a lying type." Yomiko said scowling as she pushed past Dahni.

"A-a-a-a-ah??" Masuyo said holding his mouth open. I swear if a tit ends up in my mouth i'll die of joy
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29911
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:18 pm

"W-what? W-wait! How did he tell it?" Dahni stammered. "H-hey!"
Dahni's mother checked inside Masuyo's mouth. "Everything checks out there." She looked into both his ears, etc etc, doing a full routine setup. "Hmm. Alright Masuyo, just lay back and relax."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm

"K-k-kinda hard." he said laying down still shaking.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:29 pm

"Now now...Just take a deep breath. Breathe in, and out." She smiled at him, rubbing his forehead. "Let your troubles slip away for a moment.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:30 pm

imfuckingpossible. he thought to himself. Karin is a fucking crazed Zealot, im cut up and sick, Yomi is sick, Stefan is sick, Kentaro is cut up, Shinta was cut up and shot, fucking shit! he thought tensing up
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:35 pm

"Masuyo-kun....Are you alright?" She asked. "...Perhaps your issues aren't physical, but more mental....Is there something on your mind? You can tell me." She held his hand softly.

"Hey! Don't walk away! What did Masuyo say about me?" Dahni asked, following after Yomiko.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Kentaro lies in his bed flirting with the nurse as she takes his temperature. There is a knock on the door and two police officers walk in. The nurse hurries out.

"Kentaro Sakuraba? We need to ask you a few questions..."
"Fuck..."

Outside the kidnapper Al looks up at the hospital and then walks inside.
"Uhhh... v..visitor for... s...sakuraba..."

the receptionist gives him a weird look. "we just admitted him. it'll be while until he can have any visitors. can I get your name please?"

Just then another officer walks into the lobby. Al freaks out and pulls out his gun. He grabs the receptionist and pulls her from behind the desk.

"WHAT ROOM IS HE IN?!! DONT MOVE! AH AH AH WHAT DO I DO? DONT MOVE!!! SAKURABA AND THE FISH GIRL! NOW WHERE? DONT MOVE!"

"DROP YOUR WEAP---" BAM BAM "Screaaam!!!" the cop draws his gun but is shot by Al.

"AH SHIT AH SHIT AH SHIT!" he drags the screaming receptionist to the elevators.

"What was that?!" exclaims one of the cops in Kentaro's room. "You don't move!" he points at Kentaro and they leave the room.

"Yeah fucking right...." Kentaro waits a few moments then follows them out.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Karin awoke to find herself laying down on a grassy hill. A lone tree shaded her from the bright sun. "Yup, I thought I'd find you here," Karin turned in shock to see an older boy with orange hair and a wide grin greeting her, his silver cross necklace glistening in the sunlight, "You'll catch a cold if you sleep outside y'know?"
"A...niki?" Karin said tearing up, "Is that you, Tamaki-aniki?"
"Who else would it be?" Tamaki said before walking over to Karin's side and sitting down, "Seems like you've had it rough, huh?"
"No, not at all," Karin sat up and shook her head, "Because I remembered what you taught me. I even found the person who set us up and avenged you, Aniki."
"That's wonderful, Karin. I'm proud of you. In fact I think you deserve a reward." Tamaki began reaching into his pocket.
"You don't need to Aniki. Really just you being here is enough." protested Karin.
"Nonsense trust me," Tamaki grinned while pointing a gun at Karin's head, "you really deserve this." Karin's eyes widened in horror as Tamaki's eyes glowed yellow and his distorted voice echoed in her mind, "You really do."

"Doctor we're losing her!" A nurse shouted hearing the heart monitor.
"Damn," The doctor cursed, "How did this happen? The procedure was going perfectly until now."
"What do we do?"
"Just stay calm," the doctor said utilizing the defibrillators, "Come on. Come on."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12648
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:52 pm

"WHAT THE!?" Masuyo shouted as he jumped off the bed hearing gunfire. "SHIT! EVERYONE!!!!!!" he shouted as he tried to run but fell over to hit his face on the door. "SHIT! DAMN IT YOU STUPID BODY! MOVE!" he shouted having a tantrum infront of Dahni's mom. "YOMI!!!"

"AH!" Yomiko shouted turning around to see the man with the red hat from Kyoto with a gun. "What in the-NO WAY!" she shouted. Could he have been pretending to be a newscaster to get information about us!? she thought.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 am

seiya turned to where the sound of gunfire and yelling was heard.

well, this is definitely exciting... wonder what happened? maybe a killer didn't kill their target? that would explain the new arrivals... wait... i should do something... i'll call the police... thought seiya as he dialed 911 and calmly explained the situation.

well.. now that thats taken care of, ill just... calmly... walk away from here.... when a nurse pulled him over and told him that a lock down was happening as of now before going on a helping the people speech.

.... "fucijdo[shfpa" responded seiya as he just realized his "job" meant staying and protecting the "patients" he so clearly "cares" for. well... atleast i got my bag with me for protection.... as if that would help against a gun. lol. well, back to work... hope idont die or something. thought seiya as he walked around checking the patients, locking their doors, while making sure dangerous people weren't near him or that he was in eyesight of whomever shot the gun.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6066
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:17 am

"FREEZE! POLICE! PUT THE GUN DOWN AND PUT UR HANDS ON UR HED!"

"NO NON ONONNONO!!!! HE SAID I HAVE TO KILL THEM! SAKURABA AND THE GIRL! HE TOLD ME IF I DIDNT THEN... NONONONONO! HE SAID SO! YOU!!" He spots Yomiko. "YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! DIE!"

He raises his gun at Yomiko letting go of the receptionist.

Blam Blam. The cops shoot him.

Kentato watches and thinking quickly he splashes some water on his face and walks out to the cops pretending to cry

"Oh thank goodness! You got him! You got that insane man who hurt my friends and c...cut me up. I was so sc...zcared, but you got him. thank you! boohoo!"

He looks at Yomiko and nods subtly.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10080
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

"Nnggghh! You think thats enough to do me in!? After all, i've been taking boss' stuff for months!" Al shouted as he stood back up. and began to strangle one of the cops. "Nnnnggghhh! Dieeeeeeeediediediedie!"

"What the, but I shot him!" one cop said.

"SHOOT THIS!" Al shouted as he shot the cop five times with one hand while still strangling the other. He began to drool and lose his composure even further.

"What are we supposed to do?" Yomiko asked Kentaro.

"Fuck if I know man!" he shouted.

"There you are." Masuyo muttered weakly. He was carrying Stefan and Maeko followed closely behind the two. "Looks like everyone who could make it is here."

"But..........what do we do? We cant just use our personas." Yomiko said.

"Yes we can........because nobody besides us will live to remember this." Masuyo said with a serious tone as he handed Stefan to Maeko.

"You mean-"

"This is the guy. He's the one who has been putting us all through this hell. Kentaro said he remembered a baseball cap right?" Masuyo said looking at Kentaro

"Yeah. Its the only thing I saw in the darkness. That stupid looking baseball cap. Though I gotta say, pick a better disguise next time. You didn't act anything like a newscaster." Kentaro said shaking his head.

"SHUT UP! FINALLY! I HAVE YOU BRATS IN THE SAME PLACE! YOU, ALL OF YOU! I'LL KILL YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! he shouted as he flailed around uncontrollably.

"Thats what you think!" Yomiko shouted as she charged him to kick him in the throat. Al then dodged her attack nearly instantly and and grabbed her by the throat. "Ack! Ma-masu....yo" she panted.

"DAMMIT! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU SICK FUCK!" Masuyo shouted as he also charged him with blind anger. He then felt light headed and fell on his face.

"Hehehehe. What are you doing? Trying to kiss my feet? THEN KISS IT!" Al shouted as he kicked Masuyo in the face so hard that he flew into the wall of the narrow hallway and bled from his nose. "Dam.......n......." he grumbled.

"Damn damn damn! Think Kentaro! If you throw a bomb you'll hurt Yomi-chan. If you charge him you'll just get beaten. Think!" he shouted outloud to himself. "Didn't want to do this so soon but FUCK IT!" he shouted as he charged at Al.

"Do you idiots have eyes!? Did you just see what happened to the last two who ran at me!?" Al laughed while sweating and drooling feverishly.

"THIRD TIME'S A FUCKIN CHARM ASSHOLE!" Kentaro shouted as he materialized the chainsaw one of the maid shadows had in Tsubasa's area. He cut Al's right hand that was choking Yomiko clean off.

"GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL!? I THOUGHT YOU BRATS WERE ALL HEROES OF JUSTICE! WOULD YOU REALLY KILL A PERSON!?" Al shouted frantically.

"You're no person." Masuyo said as he leaned back against the wall to stand up. "No.......you aren't human. At least, you aren't worth being called a person! A worthless shit head who shoots innocent people and throws kids into TVs to be mercilessly mentally tortured until their final moments where they die a miserable death! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MOTHERFUCKIN HUMAN!?!?" Masuyo shouted. "IM NOT LETTING YOU LIVE JUST SO YOU CAN KILL MORE PEOPLE! FUCK THAT! FUCK WHATEVER BURDEN IT MAY BRING! YOU'VE FAR SURPASSED ANY FORM OF REDEMPTION! AND IM NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE KNOWING THAT SOME SHITHEAD KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE!!!!" he shouted until he used the very last ounce of his energy and completely passed out. He began to fall backwards towards the wall where his head would hit it
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:46 am

seiya stopped when he saw a group of people confronting a man in a baseball cap. o shit..... looks like something bad is going to happen... he thought as he quickly looked for cover and hid behind a corner.

killer? what is this all about.... this is not what is signed up for..... ok... what can i do.... i'll just sit and watch how this plays out before making a move... yea... that a good start. he thought as he turned off alll his electronics quietly while getting prepared to attack any attackers/killers that might run his way.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 am

"Well then," Shinta caught Masuyo and said with a wink, "I guess this is a good time to mention I've never killed anyone before." He sat Masuyo down and began walking towards Al, "But like he said, you're done. Better luck next time. Or not." Shinta held his hand out and a small whirlwind trapped Al, depriving him of air. "I can't let you upstage me here. After all, I said I was the final boss." Breathing heavily, Shinta dropped to one knee, "Shit! Fine then." Shinta waved his hand and the whirlwind quickly thrashed about before dissipating, leaving several cuts on Al's body.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:51 am

"Lehan Shide!" Kentaro shouted.

"Already on it honey~" his persona said as she began to wipe the memory of all the surviving innocent people. She then placed them all in a separate "dimension" so they couldn't see or hear the battle going on on the 5th floor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 am

"And this," several shining talismans hovered around Al as Shinta glared with one open eye, "is the end. Hama!" A bright flash illmunated through the room and flooded the halls with light. When everything dimmed Al was sprawled on the ground motionless, "Thought you could take us by yourself? Your barely good enough for Disc...One..." Shinta could barely finish ihs sentence before he felt all his strength fade and collapsed. Heh...guess I couldn't play tough forever. Ah well. The killer's dead, everyone's safe. As long as they're happy, I got no...regrets.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:01 am

"what just happened? where am i?" said seiya as he looked around. "shit. i'm going to have to clean that up" said seiya as he looked at the mess that happened in a memory that he dosen't remember. i wonder what happened..... i remember a lockdown... a killer... checking on people... and then blank.... owell. might as well continue.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 am

Yomiko and Kentaro began to heal Shinta.

"You aint dyin on us man!" Kentaro shouted. "Im not making friends just to watch em die infront of me!!!"

"Yeah!" Yomiko said. "And Masuyo still sees you as a good friend, it would make him really devestated if you actually died!"

"LOOK OUT!" Stefan shouted as he shoved Kentaro and Yomiko away from Shinta deflecting a bullet. "Hrk!" he grunted clutching his chest. "Shit, because we just weren't pushing it enough in the godforsaken TV were we!?" he shouted. "Just stay down or you're going to die for sure next time.

"EAT ME!" Al shouted as he tried to shoot Stefan.

"Ongyo-ki!" he shouted. "Its over for you. For sure this time. I'll be sure to beat every ounce of life out of you you fucking slug." Stefan said with a serious tone as he closed his eyes and let Ongyo-ki do his thing. "Fatal End." was all Stefan uttered before Al's ear piercing shout was heard throughout the entire hospital. "Phew!" he said falling over next to Masuyo. "To be honest, Im surprised you brought me."

"And......what kind.......of final boss........happens without the entire party?" Masuyo said weakly opening his eyes slightly after hearing Al die.

"What the! Guys we got trouble! Someone just busted outta the illusion!" Kentaro shouted.

"It was only a matter of time." Yomiko said. "We gotta get outta here before whoever it is sees us." she said as she helped Stefan to his feet. "First, we gotta get you back in bed. Good job back there." she said smiling warmly

"Th-thanks. It was nothing. He's lucky im basically a walking corpse at the moment." Stefan said as he chuckled.

"Here." Maeko said reaching her hand out to Masuyo. "Don't even try saying you can walk." she said helping him off the ground. "You look terrible."

"Don't we all?" Masuyo said with a grin on his face.

"You people.........." Maeko said glaring at Masuyo. "I just don't get how you can be so carefree about this." she added as she helped him return to his room.

"Upsydaisy." Kentaro said picking up Shinta. "Yeah this works. Each of the more able bodied people should stay with the beaten memebers." he said to Yomiko and Maeko.

"Gotcha." Yomiko said.

"Understandable." Maeko said with a slight smile.

"Its finally over guys. We've busted our asses harder than any other teenager in this fucking galaxy. Time to have the recovery rest of our lives." Masuyo said smiling.

"Damn straight." Stefan said.

"Hell yeah!" Kentaro shouted.

"Hehe." Yomiko laughed. "Im happy to have been a part of it."

"Im not exactly happy to be involved with this whole thing....and im still in the dark about next to everything......but if Im able to help then thats fine with me." Maeko said with a sincere tone.

"Lets take shifts and switch from person to person so we get to visit everyone!" Yomiko could be heard saying down the hallway.

"That sounds like a pain." Maeko said.

"Awww cmon!" Yomiko complained.

"Hey! When you fish you become used to being stationary and patient for a very long time! Not my fault if you have the intention span of a bug." Maeko teased Yomiko grinning.

"Wha-take that back!" Yomiko yelled back.

"Yep. I am going to love you guys." Kentaro said as they all took Masuyo,Stefan and Shinta into their respective rooms.

"Yes. His body is right here. Will do." a female's voice said as the sound of high heels were heard slowly stepping down the hallway. A slender brunette woman then stuck a needle into Al's body. "Blood sample retrieved sir." the woman said standing back up. "Certainly. I didn't go into pharmaceuticals and nursing for nothing." the woman said grinning who was revealed to be the receptionist. She then hung her phone up. "I knew there was something I hated about that kid. "You're not a human blah blah blah!"" she shouted imitating Masuyo's voice. "If they think righteousness still exists in this world.......then I cannot wait to inject the despair of the real world into these little children." she said snickering. "And." she started as she stepped on Al's chest. "Unlike you, im not completely dependent on the drug, due to my extensive knowledge on medicine. So I wont lose my mind like you did, nor will I lose my future." she said grinding her heel onto his chest. "And THAT'S for using me as your goddamn hostage." she said with a twisted expression onf her face. " As nice as it would be, I cant kill them yet, despite how opportune of a time it is to do so. Tension is high, I cant risk being caught, because when Yukino Sairenji sets her sights on something........she gets it. By any means. Well, almost any means." she said chuckling as she was surrounded by a light. "Parvati." she said as she manifested a persona. "Dispose of this waste." she said as Parvati merely said "understood" and reduced Al's corpse into snowflakes which melted on the hallway floor.

"Dont disappoint me now children!" Yukino said outloud as she entered the elevator laughing.

~Phase One End~
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content