Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile, people eating lunch on the other side of the world were very confused...

Go down

Meanwhile, people eating lunch on the other side of the world were very confused... Empty Meanwhile, people eating lunch on the other side of the world were very confused...

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm

So I was thinking about Persona 3, and the final event and such, where the moon opens up and everyone wakes to the Dark hour, and it got me thinking.

The midnight hour, goes on from 12 midnight. But then I think about timezones. Are there 24 different dark hours?
This question I answered myself, the Dark hour was created through Tartarus, which was the school at the island place which name is escaping me at the moment. So I figure the midnight hour started at midnight there, and everywhere else was at their respective time zones. EX: The place on the opposite side of the earth would have their midnight hour at noon.

Which led me to this: When the moon and stuff went crazy on the last day, and people were having their sandwiches and stuff on the other side of the planet, with no view of the moon, what were they thinking when everything turned green and black in the sky? I mean, I'm sure they were just as confused as anyone in Japan, but like, they couldn't see Nyx at all, I don't think the Lost was a global event, or anything like that.

Just a thought to toss up in the air.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21655
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down