Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Persona 4 RP Valentine's Day OVA

+2
Rise: The Game
The Monkey King
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Persona 4 RP Valentine's Day OVA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Persona 4 RP Valentine's Day OVA

Post by Kilvas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 pm

"...The hell are we making chocolate for and why am I involved?" Maeko sighed, her fishing gear still in her hands.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17955
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Persona 4 RP Valentine's Day OVA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Persona 4 RP Valentine's Day OVA

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Karin shrugged, "Because it's Valentine's, and it's fun."

"Junes, huh? May as well." said Shinta with a nod.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12790
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 pm

"Because! Valentines is the day girls give boys chocolate!" Nene argued.

"Beforw you say you don't have any feelings for anyone, there's also just friendly chocolates. You know......to express appreciation to someone who helps or is there for you." Yomiko said. "Despite that......" she said with a glum look.

"She's afraid Masuyo won't like her chocolates. Make a joke about them being as evil as the crazy hellspawn that made them" Nene said trying to stifle a laugh.
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 30053
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sure, but can we swing by Shiroku's by any chance? Need the check to restock on supplies." He asked, "Both paint and supplies for the TV."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 7091
Charm : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:45 pm

"Ah, I see." Maeko replied. "Sign of appreciation..?"

"Don't worry about that. It shouldn't matter to him how they taste, he should be happy to be thought of and have anything given to him at all." Maeko said turning to Yomiko.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 pm

"Yeah, I don't think he'd go that far," Karin said putting a finger to her chin, "I mean, sure, he likes to joke around, but I'm pretty sure he can read the mood."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 pm

"He's already gotten 3 things of chocolate." Yomiko said rolling her eyes.

"She wants to beat everyone who gave him anything." Tsubasa said looking up from her phone. "Including me........"

"Imma make chocolates for eeeeeeeeeverybody!" Nene said. "Masuyo....Shinta...Tamaki....Stefan..
.Hideyoshi....Big ol Banchou...."

"We get it. So what about you Maeko. Who would you deem worthy of your personal chocolate?" Yomiko asked
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

"H-hm?" Maeko looked at Yomiko before turning away. "...Haven't thought about it. I haven't celebrated this day in over ten years." [i]Perhaps..Hideyoshi and Shinta. Kitao and Daikichi haven't done anything to get on my nerves either..." Maeko pondered, looking off blankly.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

"H-hm?" Maeko looked at Yomiko before turning away. "...Haven't thought about it. I haven't celebrated this day in over ten years." Perhaps..Hideyoshi and Shinta. That Kitao hasn't done anything to get on my nerves either... Maeko pondered, looking off blankly
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm probably just gonna make a bunch of chocolate to give to everyone." said Karin casually, And keep any leftovers for myself. "But still, three already? Didn't know he was that popular."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

"Hes just nice. To nearly anyone with breasts." Yomiko said irritated. "The part that sickens me is that its genuine too. Despite it steming from BEEEEEEEEWWWWBBBSSS!" she complained imitating Masuyo. She looked at Maeko."Hm. Alright. Cause Masuyo says you're a pretty good friend. So I'm just-"

"Scouting the competetion."Nene said with a huge grin.

"Shut up!" Yomiko said as she hit Nene on the head.

"Ladies. Less gossip, more baking. I'm not even supposed to be part of this." Chiaki said from the other side of the kitchen.

"Sounds fine to me." Masuyo said. To Kitao
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:16 pm

"If it means that much to you, I won't give him anything. " Maeko sighed to Yomiko. 'Pretty good friend' huh? She ginned faintly and turned to Chiaki. "I can only make fish and salad." She shrugged.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:21 pm

"Alrighty then outwards and onwards!" He said pointing to the exit. "WE RIDE!" He said starting gallopping to the exit.
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:43 pm

"...Alright Stefan. See that girl?" Rodrigo pointed, his tone serious, as they hid out in the cafeteria. "Try again. She's sitting alone, looking depressed, probably single. Now, walk over there straight, fill yourself with confidence, and boldly ask her if she would like to be your date. Don't worry about any faults you may have."

"....But, like....I don't know how to approach a woman really. Not like...in THIS scenario." Stefan grumbled, unwillingly getting into the hunt.

"It's easy. The trick....is to think of them like objects." Rodrigo patted him on the back and sent him forward with a smile. As Stefan walked, Rodrigo whistled, and indicated for him to straighten his back.

"Er..." With that, Stefan straightened his back and moved forward, approaching the girl. "Hi there. My name's Stefan, and I'd like for you to be my date this Valentines."

"Um...Excuse me..?" The girl said awkwardly. Stefan sat down next to her and held her hands.

"I mean it." He went on. "Ever since I saw you from across the room, I can't help but examine every perfect detail of your beautiful face." He smiled.

"Oh really?" She took her hands away and closed her eyes. "If you're that much an expert, what color are my eyes?"

".....Uh..." Stefan sat there awkwardly. "........" He sighed, getting up and walking away back to Rodrigo, defeated. "THERE. I FUCKED UP. CAN WE STOP NOW?"

"UUUUURGH. You think, YOU'RE mad! You didn't listen to a word I said! You treated her like an object!"

"You TOLD me to!"

"No, I said THINK of her as an object! You should never treat a lady like they're an object! What kind of man would do such a thing!?" He scolded Stefan. "Come on, I gotta teach you more." He grabbed Stefan's arm and dragged him off to another area of the store.

"I was just wondering what everyone was up to." Dahni asked over the phone. "I don't have a date or anything this year, so I wanted to see if the girls wanted to go to the hot springs or something together. I thought it might be fun for us single gals. Er...not that I'm implying that you're single....ER I MEAN, not to say that there's anything WRONG with being single!" She began panicking.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21790
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacon'N'grits Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

*yawn* As he high fives, "Alright...I'll tag along with you guys. I'ma go get my gloves though in case I find a nice spot to train after we're done if thats cool?" Daikichi said
Bacon'N'grits
Bacon'N'grits
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Grade : 5961
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 pm

"Whatever. Just don't hold us up." Masuyp said as he began to leave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 am

Kitao had changed his gallop into a riding motion. Making clopping noises as he rode. He pulled the reigns on his 'horse' and said, "whoooa. Easy girl." He spun the 'horse' round and stopped. "Alright men! Dismount!" He dismounted in front of shiroku's. "Alright. Here we are at shiroku's. One of the highlights on our trip. The best convenience store in the area. Beautifully decorated with a..." He motioned around the dial machine. "Broken dial mach-" A voice came from the inside, "Shut up and get in here already."
Kitao's face changed to pure fear. "Oh no." He breathed and slowly stepped in.
A girl sitting at the counter instead of the usual shopowner, "Hi there Kitty!" She waved playfully. "YOU!" He said pointing at her. "What are YOU doing here?"
She scoffed, "I DO work here you know. Granny had some business today so she had me come in. Since you were so busy."
Kitao broke down to his knees dramatically, "Why, Why did you follow me here...? Why did my cousin decide to curse me so? WHY DID THE GODS HAVE TO DAMN ME WITH YOU?!" He rose and pointed to her, "YOU, MAI SH-" A bag of chocolates hit his face. "Shut up and eat your chocolates. You're getting annoying." He grabbed the bag and went, "OOH!" and popped one into his mouth. She leaned on the counter and said, "so what's with the entourage. Shouldn't you guys be with you know the girls?" She said
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:03 am

"If we were into being in pieces on the kitchen floor we'd be." Masuyo said rolling his eyes. "Whats with the attitude Mai? Got no boys swooning over your.......incredibly abrasive-ER I mean lovely aura you radiate?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"Uh. All of us are making chocolates for the boys for the majority of the day." Tsubasa said into the phone. "You're more than welcome to join us if you want."

"STIR. STIR IT HARDER. WORK THAT ARM WOMAN!" Nene screamed into Yomiko's ear as she mixed ingredients in a bowl with a wooden spoon.

"SHUT UP! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!?" Yomiko shouted.

"BECAUSE! THATS WHY!" Nene responded.

"..........and here I am. Locked away in a kitchen with angry teenage girls." Chiaki said looking down with a defeated look. "I think i'd actually appreciate-"

"What in god's name is all of that yelling!?" Chihaya said entering the kitchen.

"........my sister rearing her ugly mug. I WAS KIDDING!" Chiaki shouted at whatever higher being punished her by delivering her her uptight older sister to her home.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Monkey King Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 am

"Ha Would save me the trouble for dealing with YOU." She said trying to get Masuyo back, "But, I guess that wouldn't be too far off. Since the only bag of chocolates I had was for him." He said pointing to Kitao who had now sat down on the ground whilst eating the chocolates. "Man you really are like a cat. Give you something you like and you'll stay quiet." Kitao hissed at her. "Ooooh, I'm so scared." She said sarcastically. "RAWR" Kitao fake roared at her. She scoffed again, "Oh just shut it and enjoy your chocolate. Also get off the floor. I swear your act like such a kid." Kitao got up and got behind the counter, "Did the old lady leave my check?" Mai pulled it out of her pocket and held it up for him. "Here. I was gonna take it home since she said I could close early. Not too many last minute chocolate shoppers anyway." Kitao grabbed it all of a sudden and checked the contents. Mai said, "Psh, It's all there. Don't worry." Kitao eyed her suspiciously. Mai groaned and pulled out some coins. Kitao held up his hand to stop her, "Keep it. I just wanted you to be honest about it. And thanks for the chocolates!" Mai groaned again and stuffed it into her pocket. "Hey if you're not doing anything after work. You can come over to the complex. Everyone's gonna be there." She replied with a "Whatever."
The Monkey King
The Monkey King
Hunting Blade
Hunting Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 am

"You may as well." Masuyo said. "I mean its gonna be loud and something dumb is guaranteed to happen but hey, thats half the fun right?"

"No seriously. Why are you here." Chiaki asked Chihaya.

"Because, I had a feeling Yomiko would think she had to make chocolates with "love as the secret ingredient" or something dull like that. Im here to remedy such foolishness."

"Mom......." Yomiko said with a sigh.

"Look! Its top of the line chocolates imported straight from france!" Chihaya said to Yomiko with an excited tone as she pulled out a box of chocolates with a shiny blue bow on the corner of the box.

"Why is it so gaudy looking?" Yomiko asked.

"Bad move Yomi.....baaaaaaad move....." Chiaki said stepping back from the impending explosion that would happen.

"GAUDY!? THIS IS CLASS! THIS IS-" Chihaya began to rant on as she fell quiet for a moment. ".......the last thing that he'd care about." she said with the shake of her head.

"Is that soooooooooooooooo?" Nene asked as she seemed to teleport right inbetween Yomiko and Chihaya. "Then you wont mind if I take those incredible expensive chocolates off of your hands then?" she asked with a playful smile.

"MINE." Tsubasa growled as she rammed Nene like a football player, snatched the chocolates and found herself a corner to feast in.

".........you're welcome to come home at anytime Yomiko. Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnny time." Chihaya said looking at Tsubasa in horror.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 am

"Hmm.." Maeko stood at the side, watching the others. She leaned against the wall. "So..should I wait 'til they're done?" Maeko asked softly to herself. "Guess I should try to make something for Masuyo, Shinta, and Hideyoshi. If Valentine's means that much to people."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 pm

"No. Get started now." Nene said. "Time's a wastin!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

"Oh..." Dahni responded, fear induced in her by the rabid sounds in the background. "..Well, sure. I'll head over in a bit." She hung up her phone and started getting ready to go.Hmm...chocolates for the boys, huh..?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21790
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 pm

"Right," Karin said with an enthusiastic nod, "so what now, Teach?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

"Slap whatever youve been mixing into the oven!" Nene enthusiastically said

"Welp. Off to Junes now right?" Masuyo asked the guys
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next