Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons' Souls

4 posters

Go down

Demons' Souls Empty Demons' Souls

Post by Teddie-ous Individual Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:34 pm

This game sounds great. I'm too lazy so I'll just throw some copypasta from wiki.

Demon's Souls is an open-ended dark fantasy action RPG. Players are able to customize their own characters, setting the name, gender, hair style and other characteristics. Players face off against enormous beasts, making use of a variety of different weapons. The gameplay alters depending on what type of weapon the player wields. When utilizing the bow and arrow, the camera enters a close over-the-shoulder view. There are also various forms of magic that can be used in a defensive or offensive manner.

It also has an online mode of sorts.

* Players can find messages on the ground containing hints and advice that other players have left.
* Players can find bloodstains where other players have died, and view how their deaths occurred.
* Co-operative play allows three players to team up and play through different levels in the game.
* In competitive play, a player can force themselves into another player's adventure and play as their opponent.

In other words, if you so choose, you can literally invade another persons game and kill them. Also, those "messages" can be lulzy too. Leave a message like "jump off this platform/cliff/staircase, and you will get treasures!" and it's just a death pit. LOL

So yeha. BUY IT PS3 OWNERS
Teddie-ous Individual
Teddie-ous Individual
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5707
Charm : 27

Back to top Go down

Demons' Souls Empty Re: Demons' Souls

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

I want it, but im broke
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29939
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wist Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 pm

"The game also features a PvP system, where you can enter another players' game as a soul and murder them to take their body." - http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/Demons_Souls/index2.html

Unfortunately every GameStop in my city is out of stock. It seems that people are somewhat paying attention to this game, or Atlus inaccurately assumed virtually no-one would buy it.
Wist
Wist
Replica
Replica

Grade : 5510
Charm : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 am

I've been playing this game basically nonstop ever since my brother bought it. It's really fun, and also EXTREMELY frustrating. All the stages are DESIGNED to have you die in as many obnoxious ways as possible. For example, in 1-2 a dragon will randomly come while you're crossing a bridge and roast the shit out of you. MOST players will be like "OMG WTF WHY", but if you paid attention you'd see a few charred remains and here the dragon's wings flapping before you decide to cross.

I really suggest that Masu get it, because he's always looking for a challenge.
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7401
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum