Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mufasa Stiggs accounts: Persona 3

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mufasa Stiggs accounts: Persona 3 Empty Mufasa Stiggs accounts: Persona 3

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Well, so far I've gotten into it a little. It's kinda irritating that I can't tell Yukari and Junpei what to do. But on the other hand, it's nice that I don't have to worry about their equipment. At least not yet.

Plotwise nothing has happened. A creepy little boy keeps talking to me. Akihiko seems to be even creepier. And lets not get into Kenji.

So far I haven't found the characters as relateable as Persona 4. Even Junpei and Yukari seem to insta think you're all friends, when nothing has really happened between us.

I will say that P3 main character is far more chill than Souji. Souji was always worried about something. P3 guy seems to acknowledge the world is going to shit, but it doesn't bother him in the slightest. I like that.

Yukari is cute. That sports girl on the track team is cute. And Chihiro is cute. And the female senpai girl who's name I forget is cute too.

I guess they aren't going to put any UGLY chicks into the game...but whateves.

Also, I think I'm gonna date every girl possible in the game that I can. It seems within his character for P3 main guy to be a pimp.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21656
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Mufasa Stiggs accounts: Persona 3 Empty Re: Mufasa Stiggs accounts: Persona 3

Post by Arc Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Actually, Junpei is the only one who becomes fast friends. Yukari just sees you as a school/dormmate at that time.

Also, you should be very careful with lover relations because links can be reversed if one girlfriend sees you with another. People in P4 just dont give a shit.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8656
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 am

Account #2:
Alright, it's Junes 13th. Fuka is on the team, and Mitsuru is in the party.

....Also I've only gotten to level 25 in the tartatrus. *Spends too much time at the coffee house.*

Chihiro is currently my highest Slink, at level 7-8. While everyone else is near 3 or 4 or none. I pissed off the track and field guy, cause I ditched him to hang out with a girl on a Sunday. I guess he's suffering from Kiba syndrome.

I'm probably gonna start focusing on the Tartarus for the next month, since I'm severly lagging behind in the exploration. Hopefully no one will get sick. *Looks at Junpei.*

....Well I took him out of the party for Mitsuru anyway....

Edit: Alright. Akihiko has lost it for me. I ditched him and put in Junpei again.

I didn't like Akikiko really to begin with. But he was pretty good in battle for a while. He could take a hit, and he could hit back. Once the rest of the group leveled up, he kinda lost that edge. But still. He wasn't terrible...in battle anyway.

Story-wise, he's that same, lame, gritty hardass tough guy who has some kind of mental trauma. A character that we've seen time and time before.

And NOW he's becoming useless in battle too. At first I liked him, cause he was thunder. He would use Zio.

But apparently, since the faggot has such a hardon for boxing, once he got sonic punch, he couldn't be bothered with anything else. So I'll be fighting a mega-boss, who's only weakness is thunder, and he'll keep using Sonic punch over and over and over, while Yukari has to dedicate herself to healing him cause Sonic punch does damage to his health and that's all the tard uses, and I'm screaming at the idiot, telling him to use Zio, so we can bum rush the fucking enemy.

But NO. He refuses.

So Akihiko Slink with me goes down. Junpei's back in it. So thanks Akihiko. Your retardedness has made me lower my standards to let the oaf back in the group.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

if your party members know the enemy has a weakness they can exploit they will more than likely do so... but then again his str is higher than his mag power so its not unlikely he'd use the stronger move

akihiko is atleast more useful than junpei because he can heal and use support moves. junpei's weapon is meh, fire isnt as useful as thunder, and all he does is attack. I mean, you get enough people like that on your team and they're mostly useless.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Well, Junpei is not going to be staying. However, due to my current list of people, it's either Junpei, or Akihiko, or no 4th. As soon as I get someone else, Junpei is probably out.

And I think I can agree that Zio>Agi. But Akihiko never uses his electric skills. He just spams Sonic punch all the damn time.

Also, Fuuka seems completely emotionless. Maybe it's cause she's still new. But she seems to have absolutely nothing to make me care about her more than a raydar. She's far more useful as a raydar than Mitsuru. But Mitsuru has other qualities that make her great. Like her ability to slaughter enemies with her sword.

And Yukari is pretty moderate with me at this point. I don't hate her, and she seems nice, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if she fell of the face of the earth. Granted, I would be a tad bummed.

Chihiro should be a party member.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Well Fuuka has decent tits... though mitsuru beats that. Atleast she's kinda cute... no wait Yukari's better. Uh... hevermind, she's the most annoying support character ever and come late game you will want to throw her off of tartarus.

Mitsuru is a fucking awesome member. High crit rates, sexy criticals, powerful magic + mind charge and healing... the only flaw is that if you dont set her AI to full assault or healing she'll spam useless moves like tenterafoo.

And yes... chihiro was my first love and it would be great to have her on board. The issue is that she and another person you get share the same arcana.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Mitsuru is a crazy bitch. In battle anyway. Fuuka.....eh.

Yukari I go back and forth on. She's VERY cute. But she seems a little shallow.

I DO find myself siding with her when she and Junpei start acting up.

I like the guy that reminds me of Volke. Shinjiro or something.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:18 pm

So where are ya now?
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Now I'm in September, clean up at the cultural festival was the scariest thing ever.

Yukari: Yo Minato. I wanna make out with you.

Yuko: Oh! hey Minato! Wanna makeout?

Yukari: .....?

Minato: Um....

Yuko: Hm? What's wrong Minato?

Kenji, Junpei, & Kaz: .....

Chihiro: Yo! Minato~! Um...I was just wondering if you can spare a minute to make out~?

Minato: ....Um...

KENJI JUNPEI AND KAZ TO EL RESCUE!!

Also, it's been a pain in the ass to try and get Yuko to max. Mostly cause she's only available 2 days a week, and lately plot has been making up stupid excuses to keep me from hooking up with her.

"LOL! IT'S RAINING. YOU CAN'T GO OUT."
It's very frustrating. How am I supposed to establish Minato as a pimp, when I can't see all my bitches? And I've been dating Yukari, but I want to have Yuko solidified before I start adding another girl, Fuuka, into the mix.

Next round, I'm gonna focus on maxing Yuko first since she seems to be unavailable a lot. Then Chihiro, then all the rest of the girls in whatever order I feel like.

I know there are other Slinks besides the females, but frankly they don't put out enough to satisfy me.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 am

have you been following a FAQ or just been winging responses all this time?

it makes things faster when you know the right things to say. also, not to be a killjoy but the closest MC gets to getting some is that scene in the hotel a while back.

incidently I saw fanart of what happens when you have junpei and akihiko in your party...
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 am

It happens in the manga too. its amazing. Junpei is on the bed with wine and shit and akihiko just beats the shit out of him lol

Also the MC scores with every female, (except the 2nd grader girl) and they make it plain as day obvious with Yukari and Elizabeth because Yukari says "I hope they dont hear me scream" and Liz you have to pick if you have sex with her or not (and you're retarded if you pick no)

I detest Yukari though. I hate her to the point where her looks ALLLLLLLLMOST dont make up for it. ALMOST (if her tits were smaller and her skirt werent so short, then she'd be beyond saving lol ) Love Junpei and Akihiko though. My favorite characters were those two and Mitsuru. Shinjiro was kickass too. My party Was Minato Junpei Ken and Akihiko, only because they were my favorites. Junpei the tank rapist,Akihiko the back up/party buff/enemy debuffer/2nd healer, and Ken the healer
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29919
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:49 am

My party setup was, Aigis, tank/buffer/mid damage giver, Akihiko, tank/healer/heavy magic, Koromaru or Mitsuru.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8717
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:24 am

Now that i think about it this is the very first RPG where i've ever had an all male party set up. Its all women in the PSP version atm since I can use Minako instead of Minato Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:43 am

For my party I have Yuka-tan for healing, Mitsuru for magi/healing and other, Ken for tanking and cause he has thunder attacks. So I just have Minato partial to Agi skills, so I have the full array of magi attacks.

I know Akihiko has thunder skills too, but I even tried to give him another chance and he just kept spamming Sonic Punch.

So FUCK EM.

I was gonna use Shinjiro, but then I heard he bailed on your ass after a while, so Ken has his chance to shine.

I'm in late September right now. I've been slacking in the Tartarus. I'm only on floor 100. It's just one big hassle.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 am

Lol. FYI You have to get to floor 265 to avoid bad ending
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

.....Fuck.

Well, I don't need to study anymore, so I'll be in a constant state of Great.

But I better start grinding soon.

BHOU!!!
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 am

Masu Claus wrote:Lol. FYI You have to get to floor 265 to avoid bad ending

Yeah this was so fun accomplishing, considering party members go "LOL IM TIRED IMMA LEAVE."
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12468
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 am

Yeah. But since I don't need to do academics, they should be in good shape. I am.

And I have enough time to do it comfortably. I may have to do two bosses at a time, but I can do it for sure.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Just focus on clearing one checkpoint at a time. You'll get there.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Yeah. That's what I'm gonna do. One Checkpoint a night till I catch up. I'm not that far behind now. I'm at level 100 in late September.

But as of right now, I'm playing P4, so my P3 experience doesn't seem short. It worked in my P4 playthrough where the game seemed long as heck. It was beautiful. I spent 100 hours on it.

So I'm dragging out P3 as much as I can to enhance the experience.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:28 pm

...I must have missed the part where you said it was either on easy mode or its newgame +.

I was 83 by the end of my 1st playthrough, true ending and that was after endless hours of grinding.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 am

I mean floor 100. Not level. Level 100 in the Tartarus.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Also, this seems to be the part where everything gets to be the biggest pain in the ass in the world.

I swear, if Minato alone dies from a group Mudo/Hama skill again, I'm quitting the game.

Also, I seem to be the only one who gets fear status after the eerie sound effect. Then I get targeted by every enemy on the stage. Which is usually 5. Of course.

It's not even something that you can avoid. I have a persona with almost 40 agility. At level 34, that should be enough to avoid it. And even if I DO manage to get a persona immune to light and dark attacks, I would still have to deal with the fear and critical bullshit.

Also, for people who want to play this game, make sure you have a persona for each elemental attack. Relying on your partners to knock down enemies is not a viable strategy. Rather than use a group attack skill like Mabufu to take down all of the enemies of the same kind, they'll use 3x the SP using something like Bufula over and over again. Also, if they get the enemy to a certain amount of HP, they'll forget about attacking the others and finish the one off. Leaving the rest of the group to deal with the rest.

They aren't reliable.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Also, homonculus's sole purpose is to save your life when you're insta killed by hama/mudo. Stock up on those if you can, but they're rare. You already said natural persona resistances, and there's also those who naturally learn abilities to counter those moves. Those are important in fusion >.>
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, I've gotten past that part. And I even got to where I'm supposed to be in the Tartarus. I can't go any further than floor 139.

Guess I wasn't that far behind after all.

So, I'm just going through the top 4 levels over and over, so as to not waste the night I could have spent talking to a drunken monk, who will live a more fulfilling life than Minato will. Lol. Whoops.

Anyway, one night before the full moon, after that, only 2 more shadows and then the end.

OR IS IT!?!?
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content