Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers)

3 posters

Go down

Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers) Empty Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers)

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm

March 7th

*Junpei walks into his room.*
Junpei: ......*A grin appears on his face.* JUST AS PLANNED!!! JUST AS PLANNED!!! JUST AS PLANNED!!!!
*Dramatic music plays in the background.*
Junpei: Arisato Minato: Dies on the lap of an animatronic woman two months after saving the world from Nyx. Slips into a deep sleep before his heart slows to a hault. What do you think of that, Ryuk? Minato is dead, and everyone thinks it's all Nyx's fault. No one will even suspect foolish, simple minded Junpei. *He laughs.* I killed Mitsuru's father, Ikutsuki, Shinjiro, all for my master plan...And no one is even slightly suspicious. It's all thanks to this... *Junpei holds up a notebook, with the word 'DEATHNOTE' written on it. Minato was the final phase of my plan. All I need to do is give up ownership of the note, and I can go back to being normal aloof Junpei, before I ever got the Deathnote, while all my work unfolds before me. And no one will ever know....Hm...Perhaps just one more thing...
*Junpei writes in the note.*
Takeba Yukari: Chokes to death, March 7th 2009. After a year of mourning her lost love Minato, Yukari decides to fall in love with Junpei at the last moments of her life. She performs oral on him, and after he finishes, she will choke to death on his meat.

Junpei: There. To celebrate my one year anniversary of my victory. Ryuk. I give up ownership of my Deathnote. Give it to some other high school student.

Ryuk: ...Got it...I guess....
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21672
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers) Empty Re: Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers)

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 pm

this made my fucking day.
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29935
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers) Empty Re: Persona 3: How M-san really died (Spoilers)

Post by The Universe Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm

That was....special
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8327
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum