Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mufasa Reviews NMH2

2 posters

Go down

Mufasa Reviews NMH2 Empty Mufasa Reviews NMH2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 pm

So yeah. No More Heroes 2.

...It was okay. I guess.

It is without a doubt, the best Wii game I've played since Knights of Ratatosk. Since it's the ONLY wii game I've played since then.

Well, other than Madworld, that I got rid of about half-way through.

Also, I found it more fun to play as Shinobu and Henry than I did as Travis. Maybe that should be taken into account for the inevitable NMH3. Though I'm not entirely sure where in fact this series is headed. There's the whole ShinobuXTravis thing to deal with.

Also, it was terribly short. I beat it in 8 hours, and at least 3 of the hours was spent looking at Shinobu showering. I suppose I was supposed to play some of the mini games to lengthen the gameplay time, but after playing about 3 of them I got really sick of them.

It's really nice to see that we've made 20 years of progress in gaming, only to go all the way back just for some retro charm. Sorry. But that shit won't fly. It's funny to see it in little cutscenes showing Travis jumping over an assassin's corpse, but to seriously have a good chunk of your content (Seriously the ONLY way to make money outside of mission) on gaming from 20 years ago, is just degrading to the development of the genre. Let's make progress people. The entire game is basically an expansion on NMH1. If you combined the two games, then you would have a decent full game.

Also, the boss fights only get fun towards the end. And by that point the levels are either so short you're barely even there, or so long that it just tries your patience. The final boss fight is annoying as fuck. When you get to his second form, you can get him down to half his HP, at which point he dodges every single one of your attacks till your combo ends, at which point Travis has to recover, and the enemy slams you across the room. You can't hit him.

So. No More Heroes 2. No progress from the first one really. But compared to other Wii games, it's pretty rocking.

Now excuse me while I got back to Mass Effect 2, of which I've played 5 times the amount of time playing it, and have still got a lot of content left. *Glares at NMH2.*
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Mufasa Reviews NMH2 Empty Re: Mufasa Reviews NMH2

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm

So it would be a worthwhile buy.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm

If only to get use out of the wii.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21626
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Sounds like I'll be getting this game soon as well.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12438
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down