Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project A.F.T.E.R.

2 posters

Go down

Project A.F.T.E.R. Empty Project A.F.T.E.R.

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon May 10, 2010 12:35 am

Project Anime Fanfiction: Twisted Entertainment Review
This previously top-secret operation is the result of many years of costly and tiresome research to discover what exactly is causing modern society to plunge into its current downward spiral toward oblivion. Astonishingly, all test results have thus far pointed to one horrifying conclusion. War, pollution, disease, world hunger, natural disasters, cosplayers... They all stem from the same vile source: bad anime fanfiction.

Admittedly, it may seem harmless enough at first glance, but in reality it is a potent, all-consuming evil that has silently corrupted humanity since the dawn of time (and, by "the dawn of time", I mean the mid 1980's). Today, bad anime fanfiction is content to waste your precious online web-surfing time with its seemingly never-ending tedium and idiocy that has infected hundreds upon hundreds of unsuspecting websites. Tomorrow, however, it may very well be out murdering your children and setting fire to your homes.

While the future may seem ridden with pain and despair, all is not lost! Through Project AFTER, a creation that can only be described as a demonstration of human ingenuity at its finest, I will select promising pieces of anime fanfiction that have unfortunately ended up in the realm of awfulness. By providing an astute running commentary within the fanfiction, I hope to inform readers of how to identify bad fanfics, and even more importantly, how to avoid writing them. Such a concept may seem to some of you like little more than an uninspired way for me to publicly display malicious outbursts of rage to help me deal with my own inner suffering while garnering attention from strangers over the internet, but I assure you that I am doing this strictly for the good of humanity! Why? Because that's just the kind of selfless guy I am.

If you're interested in learning more about my epic struggle to save all mankind, then please feel free to take a look around the site and see what one man is doing to save the world which he so dearly loves... One bad fanfiction at a time.
I'll try looking through this website. I'm sure there won't be anything too horrible
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12695
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Project A.F.T.E.R. Empty Re: Project A.F.T.E.R.

Post by danger Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 am

What could possibly go wrong?

danger
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5870
Charm : 40

Back to top Go down