Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun May 27, 2012 10:57 pm

"Is there anything I can do to help? I feel bad just sitting around here waiting...But neither do I want to just do something foolish." Dahni said.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Karin sighed, "No...no it's fine. For now let's just focus on finding Nene."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12661
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 11:07 am

"Where though? And should we really be out walking the streets? I mean, someone has to stay behind with Tsubasa, so it would be three girls walking the streets alone at night. Even under normal circumstances it's not a good move." Dahni explained.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 11:24 am

"I already said im staying, and told you three to look for Nene." Yomiko said. "Karin was in Tamaki's gang, she can more than handle herself. And so long as they don't get the jump on her Maeko can defend herself just fine too from what i've seen in the TV."
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

Karin smiled and pointed a thumb at herself, "Yeah, just leave it to me. I'll protect us if things get rough."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 11:26 am

"...Do we know how many of them are there? There's at least two of them, right?" She asked.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 am

"Yep. Kentaro pretty much handled one on his own, and according to Karin she pretty much handled the other on her own with maybe a distraction or two from Masuyo. Kentaro isn't even one of the group fighters so you all should definitely be okay!" Yomiko said giving a thumbs up to them.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

"...Easy for you to say, you're staying behind. What's stopping us from ending up like Tsubasa if there's a whole bunch more of them? All I'm saying is that I'd like to have some kind of solid plan before we go roaming through the night with just our good intentions and some minor battle experience."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 am

"Very well, though I make no promises. Let us proceed." Kentaro says stepping forward. As he does a metal dart shoots from one of the walls. A small spark of electricity moves around his eyes and he avoids the dart by a centimeter.

"As I said. It seems we are expected."
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10093
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 am

"Like what?" asked Karin.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 11:37 am

"Ok. You're obviously worried about yourself. YOU stay behind, ILL go since im a demonic kung-fu fighting machine. Happy?" Yomiko said as she left the building. "For the love of god. How can you plan "We have no idea where a kidnapped person is!" The only plan there is is SEARCH. Not waste valuable time standing around whining!" she said shaking her head. "Uuuggghhhhhh! My head is starting to really hurt. Damn it!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 11:42 am

"How do we even know she's kidnapped? And if she is, then what the hell is us walking the streets gonna do? It'll just put US at risk. Right now, what we SHOULD be doing, is waiting around for the rest of the group to come back, so we know the full situation. Unfortunately Kentaro and Masuyo are too headstrong about this to be thinking clearly. YOU should be." Her temper began to rise. "We can't afford getting more people in danger right now. Not until we know what we're dealing with. We don't know where half our group is right now, and if they come back here and we're NOT, they won't know where we are. It'll just cause complete chaos!"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

"Yep. Lets sit on our thumbs while Nene is in danger and Masuyo and Kentaro try to at least do SOMETHING. At least they're doing SOMETHING! And how do we know that Nene is kidnapped? Hmmmmm lets do that thing they call "Thinking" and "Common sense" for a second shall we? Crazy people attack us, people who normally come home on time every day, don't come home AND magically dont answer their phones? Theres also Toshiyuki's group. They could have taken advantage of all the insanity and nabbed Nene to force us to do their bidding or something! Im not sitting here going "Ohhhhh its dangerous for us little girlies lets wait for all the big strong men to come back so they can do the work or so we can cower behind them like the weak little girls we are!" okay? You don't have any confidence in being able to fend for yourself obviously, well I do. So Im not giving up on my friend, im not sitting here doing nothing when she could be in just as much danger as Tsubasa. I don't care if you all stay. I'd probably prefer it if you all did at this point!" Yomiko shouted as she darted out of the building.

=====================================================

"Well then. Lets not disappoint them then. " Masuyo said as he coated two turrets in ice forbidding them from firing at Kentaro from above.

"Im already disappointed really. I was hoping you idiotic swine would have been dumb enough to bring all of your little group so i'd have more beautiful flowers for the picking. But instead its just TWO SMELLY MEN!" a voice shouted from an intercom.

"This the guy Kentaro?" Masuyo calmly asked.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 11:58 am

"Ugh." Dahni smacked her head. "And what's to prevent her from ending up the same. That's some kind of unique 'common sense' she has."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 pm

The intercom explodes before Masuyo even finishes asking his question, but when he looks Kentaro's face is still emotionless and quiet.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 12:06 pm

"Yomi, wait!" Karin started to follow after her, but stopped herself and turned to Dahni, "Yeah...sorry. It's just...these people are all important to us, so we get a bit..." She shook her head, "No, I can make excuses later. Can you do me a favor? Look after Tsubasa, and see if you can find a school directory and call Yuuichi Tanamura. If anyone knows what's goin' on here, it's him. Hopefully he can help answer some questions. Call me or Yomi with anything you get. And...let me know if Shinta shows up. I'll be right back." She darted out the door after Yomiko.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 pm

"Yep. I'll take that as a yes." Masuyo said.

"Nyeahahahhahah! What are you so mad for? Was that stupid little girl special to you or something? Ohhh that makes her misery so much more delicious! Your anger! Your pain! Further fueling her pain and suffering! YES! I LOVE IT! GIVE ME MORE OF THAT! This may be the greatest black rose I will ever create!!!" the voice said again from another speaker.

Masuyo stayed quiet. His face darkened a bit and his expression became as serious as could be.

===================================================================================================================
"Tch. Well what did you expect Yomi girl? Its not like you're really friends with Dahni. .........Not like I wanna be either." she scoffed as she kicked a rock. "Whatever. I have enough people as it is. Too many and it just becomes extra unneeded baggage. Quality over Quantity and all that jazz." she said as she walked down the river bank. "Let me think.......Nene mentioned visiting a "Nao"? Who is that.......Nao.........Nao..........she and Masuyo said they ran into a crippled girl at Junes a few days back. Hmmm...."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 pm

"Wait! Dammit..." Dahni rubbed her head. "...Now we're all in even smaller groups. Great planning guys." She grumbled. "What happens if they come back to the building? I can't even fight at all.." She looked around. "...Wait, I don't even have this guy's number! ARRGH! This day just keeps getting worse!" She grabbed a few contact books from a shelf and began flipping through them.

"...Is Stefan available..?" Toshiyuki repeated. He flipped through the channels on his monitor, observing Stefan, strolling through the night, his hand now bandaged. "....I'm afraid not. Can I help you at all?"
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm

"Just let him know that I called about our appointment. I assume this phone has my number now, so have him call me back when he can." answered Yuuichi.

"Yomi!" Karin called as she ran through the shopping district, "Yomi, where are you!"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon May 28, 2012 12:20 pm

"Very well." He responded. "Have a good evening." He hung up the phone. Too many unknown factors are in play to plan just yet. Let's see just how things fall into place as they are. "...I wonder if they'll come for me?" He laughed.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon May 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Kentaro and Masuyo move forward.
"Top left... bottom right corner...duck... right corner... floor.... above you... jump in 3...2...1"
They walk calmly through various traps, Kentaro giving directions while Masuyo freezes and burns the traps before they can harm them.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 pm

"Hm? Is that-" Yomiko turned to see Karin. "Oh boy. Volume Karin. Volume!" she shouted with a smile. "Its really late we don't need more creeps finding us do we? Whats up. Here to tell me I should be nicer and should've stayed at the house?"

=======================================================
"Well this one looks a bit............better reinforced." Masuyo said as they approached a steel wall with an id entry. He walked up to it and looked it over.

ENTER PERSONNEL ID NUMBER. MISTAKES WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED. a robotic voice said as lasers and various other weapons revealed themselves and positioned themselves point blank around Masuyo's head.

"This has got to be the shittiest situation I've been in." he said with a sigh. "Wait a minute." he said pulling out Misaki's paper. It had written in the bottom corner "backwards and without the 5th number" "......what the hell does that mean?" he said as he looked at the coordinates. "Hmmm......so that means." he said as he input the coordinates backwards without its 5th number.

IDENTIFICATION VERIFIED. The door opened to reveal a room resembling a greenhouse.

Masuyo silently stepped into the room
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm

"Maybe later," replied Karin with a smirk, "I told Dahni to watch Tsubasa and get in touch with Yuuichi. If anything happens she'll let us know. Pretty much she's Mission Control and we're the scouting party."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon May 28, 2012 12:50 pm

"Fun. So we're the workers" she said with a laugh. "Anyways, do you know places of interest Nene likes to go to?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 pm

"I'm not sure. She normally seems to just enjoy hanging around us." said Karin crossing her arms in thought, "Now that I think about it...I don't really know much about her."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down