Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona 4 RP Phase 2

+3
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Rise: The Game
Kilvas
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Persona 4 RP Phase 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Persona 4 RP Phase 2

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm

"....It's good to see you again, despite the situation..." Stefan said, his voice filled with sorrow.

---

"Got it! Um...." Dahni looked at Nene. "...I dunno, I feel bad, especially with my mom being a nurse and all." She moved back and forth awkwardly.

"Don't worry about that....I'll even the playing field." He grinned through his oxygen mask. "Abbadon. Old one." A grey noxious gas surrounded Nene and Dahni, making them feel weaker and brittle.

"W-what...the..?"

---
"Faster than yours I bet!" Amy said, dodging her attack, swinging back at Yomiko with her hatchet. "I trained with that buddy of yours after all!"

----

"Oh yeah? And are you? In front of your precious innocent niece? Despite anything you could do, the moment you take a life away it changes you. When you watch someone take a life, that changes you. Death...is magnificent like that." He said through his attacks. He stopped to catch his breath. "Death is the only thing that brings great change. That's what I learned when I first killed someone. And each time you kill, you change more and more. There is no getting used to it. I learned that from working with that bitch. We've been playing this game for months now. I guarantee, the only way this game ends is with someone dying." He began to attack again.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21657
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Karin looked away, "Stefan...what exactly...are you guys trying to do? You say you wanna stop Mikako. Fine I understand that, but how? Why not join the attack on her now? Why are you keeping so many secrets from us? Just what are you so afraid of us knowing?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12657
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Mikako let out a large sigh as she paced back and forth in a large room, presumably the 5th floor. "Who is available to use at the moment......Banchou is busy with Toshiyuki.......Ryuusaki is gone.......that trash Misaki is probably with the intruders......hmmmmm.....Hirotada.......he should still be here." she said as she walked over to a large computer full of screens and pressed a red button. "Hirotada? Are you awake?"

"Nnnghh.......what is it." a raspy voice said from the other end of the speakers.

"We have some........unwanted guests." Mikako said. "Would you kindly-"

"On it." the man said as he hung up instantly.

"Hmmm......looks like he still needs to be taught his manners." she said looking back up at the monitors. "Che. They're destroying cameras as they go. I wont be able to know if an arcana that I need is among the group. I guess i'll have to go play with them personally........after this." she turned to a table covered in beakers, papers and flasks. "I need to finish that permanent antidote.......waving that in that dog's face will make him bark and bite a little harder for me for quite some time......." she said with a twisted grin.

================================================================================================================
"If thats the only way it will end, then you're gonna be the one to die!" Banchou shouted as he lifted the door that he smashed in and hurled it at Toshiyuki. "Death changes people, but its not always for the worst. Death can empower people, death can make people realize what they need to do in their life. When I die, I have something left behind in this world. Others will remember and speak of me. When you're gone, your entire existence is history!"

"So long as it wasn't shinta, then it doesn't matter who you trained with!" Yomiko said getting her arm grazed by the hatchet. She began to glow green. "Because im the only one who can match his speed and reflexes!" she shouted as she swept at Amy's legs

"Wh-wha the........." Nene said as she held onto her rod to keep her standing. "What is this guy? I can barely.......move......."
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29920
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm

"Feh, I wonder what these guests are like. Been awhile since I've been in action." Hirotada chuckled in a raspy voice as he walked down the hallways, carrying his bayonet over his shoulder. As he walked further, he heard the distant footsteps of the group. "Heh, found them.."
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17822
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm

"...Toshi would be kill me if I told you...Er." He realized the tone of the situation. "Well, not kill, really, but he have my head...er. well, you know, he'd be really mad." He sighed. "...I'm sure you've noticed a common theme with our abilities by now. Pestilince- Rodrigo, War- me, Famine - Amy, and Toshi is death. The four swordsmen of the apocalypse. Toshiyuki's plan is to bring out a sort of apocalypse." He raised his hand. "It's not as bad as it sounds."

---

"Hmph." Toshiyuki dropped to the ground, the door passing over him and slamming into the ground behind him. "I never said it would change you for the worse. Better or worse is a point of view." He stood back up, dusting himself off. "...Give or take a generation or two, we're all forgotten in the end. Me? I plan to make my death useful." He pulled out his gun. "...But yours comes first." He pointed it at his own head. "...Persona."

---
"Ack!" Amy jumped back, her shins knicked by the blade. She hopped back a bit. "...I honestly hate fighting. I wish Stefan would have been able to convince you all. I...hate getting hurt. I don't care if others want to beat each other up, but I hate the idea of getting hurt...." She glared at Yomiko. "But I'll fight for Toshiyuki. If you've ever cared about someone you'll know why. Ganesha! Slow her down!"

---

"See? Now we're all on a relatively equal playing field." Rodrio cackled.

"..Y-you...sicko..." Dahni struggled to stay on her feet.

"Hahaha! Prime choice of words. Although, there is one more thing we could do to make things more equal...Abbadon, poison mist." A purple could surrounded Dahni and Nene.

"Nene! Breath through your shirt!" Dahni grabbed her sleeve and covered her mouth with it.

"That's never worked for anything." Rodrigo rolled his eyes.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Karin crossed her arms, "That's a relief."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

"Heh...Well...anyway, he did some research, and he found out about this thing called 'the reaper'. And he things that with this ritual..he can summon it, and control it. And that'll give us the advantage we need to take out Mikako. ...I don't think we can win this without it. If the others win there today, then we'll drop the whole thing. And if Toshi refuses, then I'll be the first to protest against it....If that means anything at this point."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"Misaki. How many top level fuckers are there?" Masuyo asked.

"Not counting Mikako.....I believe there should be two remaining." she said.
=======================================================
"And while you plan to make your death useful, i'll make my life useful!" Banchou shouted as he stood his ground. What the hell is he doing?

"If you've ever cared about anyone?" Don't talk like you know me you stupid bitch!" Yomiko shouted as summoned Atropos. "If im gonna be slower, then i'll be moving at a normal pace. If im moving at a normal pace, i'll kick your teeth in. Marakarm!" she shouted as the she, Banchou, Dahni and Nene were surrounded with clear barriers

"MMmmmmgh!" Nene grunted as she held her breath.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 pm

"I see," Karin uncrossed her arms and scratched her head, "I don't fully get everything, but it sounds like you're not our enemy. That's good to know." She turned around and began to walk back to the barn.

"Three on five, then?" Shinta said, "Any info on 'em?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

"Unfortunately no." Misaki said. "Im only floor 3 rank. The others are floor 4 and Mikako and Banchou were floor 5 rank."

"Then......why do you two work together so often?" Tsubasa asked.

"Because........hes the only human in this place.......the only one who still knows what "compassion" is." Misaki said looking down, not noticing a shadow looming towards the group.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

"Hehe...They don't see me. Great!" Hirotada thought as he aimed.

Maeko was walking behind the rest of the group, eyeing the surroundings still. "Any idea what the higher up fighters are--"

Maeko's comment was cut off by the loud bang of a gun as the shot hit the ceiling above them.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Shinta sighed and turned around, "Along with compassion, it seems that these people lack delicacy."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

"Holy shit!" Masuyo shouted as he dove to the ground with Tsubasa.

"Huh!?" Misaki said snapping out of her daze to see a man with a smoking gun infront of the group. "I............I...........don't know this man......." she said. "She's been getting more accomplices! How can there be other people that agree with her twisted thoughts in this world!?" she shouted frantically.

"Calm down!" Masuyo shouted. "I thought you were supposed to be super hardcore composed assassain chick!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

"...What do you plan to do, Karin?" He asked.

---
"White Rider! Mamudo!" Toshiyuki called, pulling the trigger, his head jerking as his persona showed up, raising it's scythe, surrounding Banchou in a dark circle.

---
"You don't get it. Each passing second you get weaker and weaker. That's how my powers work. I don't need to fight back, just need to wait you out." She smirked, kicking her in the chest.

---

"Heh heh heh." Rodrigo laughed, his wheelchair moving getting closer to Nene. "You're already sick, and it's not like I have a limit to what I could do, you dodge once, I could just poison you again."

"Ngh..." Dahni tossed her volleyball weakly at him, it made contact but did no damage. "W-wha...?"

"Hah! And you found the best part!" He laughed, bursting out into a coughing fit. "...I betcha you didn't even know persona had weaknesses and resistances. My persona....it blocks any physical attack. If you could even manage to pull one off." He shrugged. " Sorry bout that. Feel free to try again if you have it in you."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:55 pm

"He's right." assured Shinta, "Panicking this early won't help anything."

"Isn't it obvious?" asked Karin, "I'm gonna stop everyone from fighting. I'm gonna knock Toshiyuki out and if the others are as stubborn as he is, I'll take them down too."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Maeko covered her head with her arms as she backed up.

The shadow walked closer towards the group and into the light. "Who cares if you don't know me? I don't know you either, so it's even." The old man cackled. "Hmm?" He squinted his eyes and turned to Maeko. "Heeey! If it isn't little Mae-chan!" He said with a raspy voice.

"Hm?" Maeko uncovered her face and turned to the man. Her expression quickly filled with fear as her eyes widened. She took a few steps back as her knees shook, nearly falling back and dropping her harpoon. "..I-it's y-you!!"
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 pm

"A friend of yours?" asked Shinta.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 pm

"...I'll help you. ...But one thing, and this is a bit more personal..." He looked at the ground. "..I know there's really nothing now. And I'm cool with that....but was there ever anything between us, or was it just me?" He looked back at her.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Maeko didn't hear Shinta. Her mind was in a rush. She panted slightly as she continued to shake and step back, trying to aim her harpoon at him.

"Of course we're friends! Don't you remember me Mae-chan! You've sure grown big!" The old man laughed raspily, as he waved his bayonet around.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:03 pm

"Seen it." Banchou said. "You could've at least had the sense to restrain me like that stupid punk did." Banchou shouted as he rolled out of the dark circle. "Thats a nice persona ya got there though. Well if we're at this point now........Siegfried!" he shouted as he summoned his persona. Siegfried charged at White Rider and swung his blade at him.

"So thats how you function huh? You're pathetic. You don't wanna get hurt, you don't care if others get hurt, so you hurt just to hurt?" Yomiko said getting onto one knee. Alright. Just conserve your energy. Take it easy and you've still got this. Auntie and Uncle say over exerting yourself is the easiest way to wearing your body out. She took a deep breath.

"Why thank you for telling me that." Nene said with a wink. "Nervundi" she weakly said as Parvati healed her weak feeling. "Sorry Dahni. Its single target. I'll take care of you as soon as I get this guy to back off!" Though im still poisoned.......crap.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Karin stopped in her tracks. Without looking back, she took a deep breath and gave her answer, "...I'm sorry." She continued walking towards the others.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

"...Like I said...I'm cool with that..." He said, clenching his halbred. I will not kill my friends, I will not kill my friends. He felt the anger welling up in him, trying to suppress it as best as he could.

---

"Tetrakarn!" A shield surrounded Toshiyuki, reflecting Siegfried's attack. He grinned, shooting himself again. "Hamaon!" A while light encased Banchou this time.

---

"I don't hurt, I weaken, I'll put you into submission. ...I've heard the way you treat your boyfriend. I would never do that to Toshiyuki. I accept him for who he is in all facets...You..." She shook his head. " You don't know what it means to care for someone." She kept her distance.

---

"A cure? I wish I could get one of those." He laughed/coughed again. "...But then again, things are two on one. Seems a little unfair, no? Abaddon. Marin Karin." He grinned, summoning his persona, a heart appearing over Dahni's head.

"W-what the...? Seriously? Ah..!" The heart hit Dahni, and she rubbed her head. "...Ngh.."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Karin let out a small sigh of relief, "That's good. Now let's finish this. I just hope Shinta and the others are okay."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yeah..." Fuck. Why did she have to mention his name. His grip on his halbred got tighter. Fuck Fuck Fuck. "...There are unfortunate side effects to these abilities we've been given. Amy's got little to no appetite, Rodrigo is...well obviously sick..."
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

"The wheelchair guy? I figured as much," said Karin before mumbling, "Still, why did I agree to wear that for him when we get back? I didn't even get a chance to see it. Dumbass Shinta."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down