Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Reach: A sign of hope?

3 posters

Go down

Halo Reach: A sign of hope? Empty Halo Reach: A sign of hope?

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:03 pm

We all know of the Halo series. And if you don't, then you must be someone who suffers from amneisia, or you have absolutely no connection to the outside world and this is your first look into life outside of the 3x3 closet your parents have kept you in for your entire life.

Anyway, we all know of the Halo Series, and we all know that Halo Reach is coming out as a completely obvious cash grab, not that the Halo series wasn't that to begin with, but moreso for Halo Reach, as it's only tangentally related to the established plot, and it's going back in time to follow some nameless prick we haven't heard of before in the Halo series, so it wasn't planned at all during the development of the series.

However, there is a glimmer of hope:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1007095p1.html

The article says that after Halo Reach, Bungie is going to stop developing Halo projects. Thus, we only have two more games (ODSTor whatever, and then Reach) before Halo is out on the free market. Perhaps this means that the halo series will finally DIE and we can get back to developing new and unique games.

Unfortuneately, there will probably be a bunch of developers ready to grab at Halo's rights and will be ready to make a new game for the series. And why shouldn't they? Considering that it's got a fanbase of millions of blind idiotic people, Halo will probably make any developer God's money. However, these are gamers we're talking about. And we all know just how fickle they can be. If their precious Halo is smudged by the new developers perhaps the whole thing will die finally and we can move on to something better.

Here's hoping. But I won't hold my breath.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach: A sign of hope? Empty Re: Halo Reach: A sign of hope?

Post by Rozencrutz Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I dunno I have a feeling it won't go away so quickly, even if the game sucks some people will still like it.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Mufasa wrote:We all know of the Halo series. And if you don't, then you must be someone who suffers from amneisia, or you have absolutely no connection to the outside world and this is your first look into life outside of the 3x3 closet your parents have kept you in for your entire life.

Anyway, we all know of the Halo Series, and we all know that Halo Reach is coming out as a completely obvious cash grab, not that the Halo series wasn't that to begin with, but moreso for Halo Reach, as it's only tangentally related to the established plot, and it's going back in time to follow some nameless prick we haven't heard of before in the Halo series, so it wasn't planned at all during the development of the series.

However, there is a glimmer of hope:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1007095p1.html

The article says that after Halo Reach, Bungie is going to stop developing Halo projects. Thus, we only have two more games (ODSTor whatever, and then Reach) before Halo is out on the free market. Perhaps this means that the halo series will finally DIE and we can get back to developing new and unique games.

Unfortuneately, there will probably be a bunch of developers ready to grab at Halo's rights and will be ready to make a new game for the series. And why shouldn't they? Considering that it's got a fanbase of millions of blind idiotic people, Halo will probably make any developer God's money. However, these are gamers we're talking about. And we all know just how fickle they can be. If their precious Halo is smudged by the new developers perhaps the whole thing will die finally and we can move on to something better.

Here's hoping. But I won't hold my breath.

If you read the article fully, it says 343 industry, lead by a former bungie employee. Will be continuing the francise.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7698
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Well that is depressing. I was hoping it'd be dead.

Lord knows that it'll suck even more when that happens.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down