Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did

4 posters

Go down

A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did Empty A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:09 pm

So this past weekend there was aparently some con I never heard of. So a few of the guys we know at college to to it, and the voice actor for noel and nu (Victoria something was her name I believe)was at the convention. In the panel where she was speaking, one of the guys raises his hand and asks for a fight in blazblue. She goes "Oh okay! Blazblue has so many cute little characters!" and such. I'd hope she knew how to play the game since she Voices two of the characters XD

So they fight, and our friend won, but she was alright. They recorded two of the fights ( our first friend recorded more of HER sitting there cuz she was super cute and cosplaying Revy from Black Lagoon more than the actual fight) and at the end, our friend got her to say a line from the game when she fights ragna and uses a specific move on him

"Ragna the Bloodedge! YOU'RE STUPID!"

but we could hear our friend asking her to change it in the recording. She was like "How so?" and we hear him mumbling, and I heard mine and bishop's name somewhere in the sentence. Then i hear her say:

"Eric and Bishop! You're Stupid!"

I laughed (happily) for a good three minutes. It just tickled me that he got Noel's VA to say that XD
Rise: The Game
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29889
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did Empty Re: A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did

Post by Kallen Kozuki Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Thats funny, so are you stupid?
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8687
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did Empty Re: A pretty neat thing a guy at my campus did

Post by Kilvas Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Ooo, that's cool. XD
VA's are always fun to meet, but I wouldn't know cuz I've never met any. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17791
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 am

Word's do not describe the amount of epic in this topic.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8281
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down