Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

+5
Rozencrutz
Rise: The Game
Fondos Aquila
Creeping Shadow
The Universe
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Rise: The Game Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Ok, I keep changing whom I wanna mainly use. So far, I really enjoy using Tsunade,Karin,AkatsukiSasuke,Deidara and Ino. Karin's kinda my shits and giggles character, and I just started using Tsunade last night. I should probably try some online matches sometime.....
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29941
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post by Desror Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm

not even funny how horrid the online is, all everyone cares about is rank i have set to see people who actually play as someone cant spam rasengan or projectiles.
Desror
Desror
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5440
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

Desror wrote:not even funny how horrid the online is, all everyone cares about is rank i have set to see people who actually play as someone cant spam rasengan or projectiles.

i've seen all over the net complaints about mainly sage naruto's rasengan barrage spam. as for projectiles, well its how deidara temari and tenten combo,so I'll give em that. That and you can dodge till they have cooldown then chakra dash to em. Do they spam with ANY character who has rasengan?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TLS Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:54 am

Am I the only one who finds it funny that Madara is Deadpool?
TLS
TLS
God General
God General

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 7782
Charm : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Desror Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 pm

your right projectiles is how they fight but its not really like that. deidaras just do the same combo over and over xxxxx grab and yea i cane asily do something baout it which is why everytime they are about 2 loose they dc. and with the rasengan/chidori i think jiraya is the only one who cant spam it lol.
Desror
Desror
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 pm

ahhh. I can never spam chidori cuz I always charge it for Chidori Blade lol. But Naruto's rasengan makes me sick. That and Guy's dynamic entry.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desror Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

although i havent fought a single person who played as guy yet.
Desror
Desror
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:17 pm

I've fought guys. Its infuriating. I chakra dash, he insta fucking dynamic entries me. I attack, he blocks, insta dynamic entry. Its not fun lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Desror Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 pm

its like alot of games the community makes the online crap, wait till you vs lag switchers real treat.
Desror
Desror
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Oh man, I did a match earlier. 1st person is Minato. I get him to the point where his health isnt even VISIBLE (also rasengan spammage) and so i just throw a chakra shuriken at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK THATS SO GAY YOU BITCH AAAAAAAAAARUGHGHGHGHGHGHG" I hear blare from a mic.

Awesome sport.lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 am

I got this over the weekend, been using Negi and Kakashi mainly, loving the game, online is entertaining but is a bit annoying.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12490
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2