Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLS' super awesome gay trip thread.

+7
Rise: The Game
MattLocke
SHSL Gang Leader
Rozencrutz
Tatsuya
Kallen Kozuki
The Universe
11 posters

Go down

TLS' super awesome gay trip thread. Empty TLS' super awesome gay trip thread.

Post by The Universe Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 am

Driving to Cape Cod, from chicago.

16 hour drive....FFFFFFFFF.

Anyway I've arrived and stuff so I'll now reiterate the events of my trip to you people who I am sure are interested (lies).

DAY 1:

I woke up at 3 AM, that sucked, had to carry luggage down to the car and wake up an irishman.

We drove for a few hours and got into indiana and....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME TO INDIANA, WHERE IT SMELLS LIKE CORN AND IT'S BORING AS SHIT.

Yeah.

Anyway I slept through most of Ohio cause Ohio is gay, but then I woke up in Pennsylvannia and it kicked ass man, lotsa hills and stuff.

Stopped at an applebees and got some shitty ribs but the fries were okay so win.

Then we got into New Jersey which is called the garden state but unless their growing Garbage then fuck if I know why they call it that.

Anyway we stopped after 17 hours since we were hopelessly lost.

DAY 2

Since everyone else was being a bitch I had to drive today, so anyway we get into New York early in the morning and MOTHER FUCK-

No one in New York can drive....NO ONE.

So after narrowly avoiding vehicular manslaughter we all went to get some food (ironically at UNO's which is chicago style pizza).

Then after getting hopelessly lost for 10 hours, we stopped at a Hyatt.

DAY 3

We went into Boston today, it's pretty cool, they have pizza here that tastes like rainbows and blowjobs....no seriously that's how they advertised it.

Anyway after seeing some (gay) history stuff we went to Salem or some place and locked the Irishman in the stocks.

We were gonna leave him there but then we felt bad and came back.

(Actually we remembered he had the car keys)

Anyway then we got on the road again.

-------------

DAY 4

Now we're finally at Cape Cod and I'm talking to a bunch of retarded jack asses here on TC...funny how that works.
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Grade : 8316
Charm : 6

Back to top Go down

TLS' super awesome gay trip thread. Empty Re: TLS' super awesome gay trip thread.

Post by Kallen Kozuki Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 am

Nah Indiana smells like soybeans and grass most of the time.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8722
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

TLS' super awesome gay trip thread. Empty Re: TLS' super awesome gay trip thread.

Post by Tatsuya Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:27 am

Chrome wrote:Nah Indiana smells like soybeans and grass most of the time.

Beats New Hampshire where it smells like cowshit and skunk half the time
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7698
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Make it sound like Indiana sucks...
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12473
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 pm

The lesson here is: Do not fuck with people who live in Indiana

Also, so far my favorite character is the Irishman
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12691
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Why so down rep guys?
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Probably some bitches who are pissy because they live in Indiana and don't want other people to know it is suck.
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5600
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Trust go to New Hampshire 7/10ths of the time it makes Inaba from Persona 4 look like a lively town
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by MattLocke Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:55 pm

SEE?! I GOT A DOWN REP TOO THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE ME. IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!

*is drug away by a Chinese guy with a mustache*

...I'm not talking about the Fire Nation, Long Feng, let go.
MattLocke
MattLocke
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Grade : 5600
Charm : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Mukuro wrote:Trust go to New Hampshire 7/10ths of the time it makes Inaba from Persona 4 look like a lively town

holy fuck
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29924
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Hero Killer Kuma wrote:Why so down rep guys?

Mr. O'Connell wrote:Probably some bitches who are pissy because they live in Indiana and don't want other people to know it is suck.
I think it was more of the execution of the way he described his trip. I didn't down-rep him. I suppose I COULD find it offensive if I was looking for something to be offensive. But I just didn't care.

Also, on the subject of New York, if you drove through the city, I would just blame the cab drivers. I know it's more than just them that are bad drivers, but the other drivers have to drive that way or else be killed by the cabs. You know that saying: 'When in rome....'

And considering that TLS is not FROM NY, you should consider yourself lucky that you only encountered the bad drivers. Being an out of stater, you're lucky you weren't curb-stomped. ....By the police.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Tsuna wrote:
Mukuro wrote:Trust go to New Hampshire 7/10ths of the time it makes Inaba from Persona 4 look like a lively town

holy fuck

Yeah seriously, my town is honestly just main street, everything else comes from it.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Universe Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm

DAY 4.5

FUCK I STICK MY HAND OUT THE CAR WINDOW AND A PIECE OF GLASS FLIES INTO MY HAND WHAT THE SHIT

Anyway the ocean kicks ass, and going on TC on the beach kicks ass.

Last edited by Hero Killer Kuma on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Universe
The Universe
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Hero Killer Kuma wrote:DAY 4.5

FUCK I STICK MY HAND OUT THE CAR WINDOW AND A PIECE OF GLASS FLIES INTO MY HAND WHAT THE SHIT

Learn from your idocarcy fool.
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilvas Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Anyway the ocean kicks ass, and going on TC on the beach kicks ass.
Oi, that first part sucks, that's why we don't stick hands out of car windows.

Second part sounds awesome, I love the beach. If I were to go to the beach, I'd have absolutely no means of communication. D:
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17826
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardalis Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 am

Juiz wrote:
I think it was more of the execution of the way he described his trip. I didn't down-rep him. I suppose I COULD find it offensive if I was looking for something to be offensive. But I just didn't care.

Also, on the subject of New York, if you drove through the city, I would just blame the cab drivers. I know it's more than just them that are bad drivers, but the other drivers have to drive that way or else be killed by the cabs. You know that saying: 'When in rome....'

And considering that TLS is not FROM NY, you should consider yourself lucky that you only encountered the bad drivers. Being an out of stater, you're lucky you weren't curb-stomped. ....By the police.
And with that I must say;

GTFO of NY or we gonna cut chu! Cut chu so bad it's gonna BLEEEEEEEEEED. Cause we hate everybody for no reason!

On another note thought the topic said "Super Awesome Gay Strip" And was like 'wait wut?' but clicked anyways.
Pardalis
Pardalis
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5615
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 am

Juiz wrote:

Hahah. Ive been to NY a shit ton. Never had many issues OUTSIDE OF THE FUCKING CAB DRIVERS. One drove up a curb and almost hit me. A truck backed into me once. Oh wait there was a crazy black guy outside of the arcade at 1am yelling about a fucking hate and guns or something, but since Bishop and I are black they left us alone. WE HAVE RACIAL SHIELDS IN NY Very Happy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 am

Yes. Being black helps to soften the hatred toward the out of staters. You don't see too many white people who want to 'Put a cap in yoh ass.'

Mind you, they still exist. They just don't scream about it in your face.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21661
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Kallen Kozuki Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

New York sounds interesting.
Kallen Kozuki
Kallen Kozuki
Exodus

Grade : 8722
Charm : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Fondos Aquila Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 am

Hero Killer Kuma wrote:
Then we got into New Jersey which is called the garden state but unless their growing Garbage then fuck if I know why they call it that.
You know, I say lol a lot, but rarely do I ever lol. I loled

I loled at this too
Fondos Aquila
Fondos Aquila
Exodus

Grade : 7386
Charm : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Pardalis wrote:
Juiz wrote:

GTFO of NY or we gonna cut chu! Cut chu so bad it's gonna BLEEEEEEEEEED. Cause we hate everybody for no reason!

On another note thought the topic said "Super Awesome Gay Strip" And was like 'wait wut?' but clicked anyways.

I'm ignoring all the contents of this thread to say: Is that... Yaoi in your sig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Cynthia wrote:
Pardalis wrote:
Juiz wrote:

I'm ignoring all the contents of this thread to say: Is that... Yaoi in your sig?

Unfortunately. Lol
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Loser Tsuna wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Pardalis wrote:
Juiz wrote:

Unfortunately. Lol

Son, I am disappoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardalis Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 pm

TECHNICALLY it's not. Yaoi by definition would be if Richter was inserting rod R into slot Emil's ass.
But since the definitions has gone so broad because of rabid clueless fangirls. Yes. Yes it is.

I's not a son. D= I have the lady parts!
Pardalis
Pardalis
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5615
Charm : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down