Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsubasa Roleplay

2 posters

Go down

Tsubasa Roleplay Empty Tsubasa Roleplay

Post by Xanxus Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am

Hey guys Iv deciced to make a tsubasa role play. I plan on following the same idea from Tsubsasa chronicles but with some changes. 1) Being a larger group of people, and 2) the change of what has to be found. And of course Ill need some canons/NPC, such as, Yuukio, Monka, We might or might not have kurogane and Fai. And there will be a bunch of randomly made up worlds for rping sake. If you want to a important role ill give you wats open.

Main Male- Needed (He will be in love with the female character and never got to tell her. And he takes the wish upon himself.
Main Female- Needed (She will be like Sakura)

Those are the only ones that can really be filled. But others can join in with them by making some stupid wish that tht they want to travel or something. Now for what you need in your app is;

Name:
Age: Try to be atleast over 14, there could be some exceptions
Sexuality: Were not going to discrimate, and if you do Ill find you and kill you. But characters can discrimate. If I find any member being crule to that person I will not be pleased and I will report them.
World: What world are you from, you can make this up. In fact it will help with the creation of the worlds and devolpment of the roleplay. And be descriptive. Does that world only have one season, does every one use magic. I want descriptive!

Abilities: What are your abilities. Can you use magic by using some item, or have a specile sword once its name is called sends a large bust of fire. Be creative, but keep Precouis in mind.

Important Things: What is important to you? This is important, becuase, you loose something out of here when you make a wish.

History: You dont need to do this, people can find out through roleplay.

Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5245
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Tsubasa Roleplay Empty Re: Tsubasa Roleplay

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm

maybe if we ever finish the other roleplays
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster