Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn RP topic take 2

+4
Arc
usogami
Xanxus
Grunge Hamster
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reborn RP topic take 2 Empty Reborn RP topic take 2

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

had a little chat w/ Masu, he mentioned he might not have enough time to really do this as the MC. If I can get you guys' appproval I'd be the MC instead. We might be short a guardian, but I hope Moka will be one. In fact this is a chance for everyone to rewrite their characters and change their flame. You'll have some priority if you want to keep your flame, but it's down to who calls what first and who i feel has been the most involved. No need to post the complete character unless ur done/gonna keep it, but call your flames ASAP. Im also gonna allow a main and a secondary flame like gokuderas multiple wavelengths but limited to 2. If u let me be MC id pick Sky and Thunder.

Regardless of who ends up MC I was also thinking we need funeral wreath type villains, the kind who are the final boss sorts. Usogami had a good idea involving the seven deadly sins and i was thinking thatd be cool but I dont want to over plan this like I did with the legendary thing(which Im scrapping so make any character u want) so Im gonna ask u guys to make a villain as well as your guardian if u want. I was thinking that as far as the sins go itd run a bit like this: Envy=mist cuz illusions, Pride=thunder cuz i got nothing else, Lust=sun cuz activation, Sloth=rain tranquility, Gluttony=cloud only flame that eats other flames to grow, Greed=Sky is all encompasing Wrath= Storm the real wrath flame matches disintegration.

Summary cuz i ranted a little: redo ur guys adding secondary flames if u want, and do a villain if u can, using the sins as a suggestion
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10092
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

Reborn RP topic take 2 Empty Re: Reborn RP topic take 2

Post by Xanxus Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Im sticking with my prevouis being the cloud guardain of the current goods family.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Grade : 5248
Charm : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by usogami Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

still wanna be same character i guess.
usogami
usogami
God General
God General

Grade : 6078
Charm : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:39 pm

i'll keep my sun flame and character as well.

If we're doing villains based on the 7 deadly sins, I'll make a new one. I call him Alastor, and he uses a long katana. His sin is wrath, because in mythology there was a high being named Alastor who sought revenge for the murders of his family.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 8660
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:51 am

Good, good. I was expecting most of you to forego the rewite and was actually hoping for it with some of the characters. We just need a thunder guardian, the main candidates being Kiba and Moka. ill post my new character later if here are no objections.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Kiba and Moka? Canadates for what, im gaurdain of cloud and can i kept my villan that i made before.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriko Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll just keep my character how about that
Toriko
Toriko
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Hearts
Grade : 7873
Charm : -221

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/firesword219

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Zero Kiryu wrote:I'll just keep my character how about that
good, hadnt heard from u so I wasnt sure.

Xanxus Jr. Draco wrote: can i kept my villan that i made before.
As a mist guy right? He had pretty powerful illusions if I remember.

So that leaves Moka (or slight chance for james). Would you please be the Thnder guardian Moka?... or maybe even the boss I dont really mind at this point I jus wanna start.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Well he his illisuions are a tad differnt. He uses his own flame to creat other living breathing hims.
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 am

^sounds like mist to me no matter how u put it.

im the last one who wants to put this on hold again, but im a bit busy with exams approaching. ill try to come up with a charachter over the weekend and then Ill post all the characters in one place.we'll have a slow start until after my exams and then hopefully we can really get this thing going.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaya Agata Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 pm

i can be the thunder guardian. so should i make a new character or can i keep my old one
Saaya Agata
Saaya Agata
Grand Cardinal
Grand Cardinal

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 5651
Charm : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Sorry for not responding I rarely post on weekends. Yeah old character with a color swap is fine im gonna post all the characters in one place now and well start later this week:

Name: Washi Arashi
Flame: Storm
Weapon: 2 one handed repeater crossbows
Animal: Hawk
Description: White and black hair with blue eyes, usually wears a black suit normally except for school. He usually hangs around at the underground fights as a participator. Although with this as his hobby he keeps his grades at a good level so his school won't find out anything. If he has free time then he usually is in the mountains for relaxation.

Family name- Tsubaki
Given Name- Kouya
age- 16
weapons- pencils, needles, 2 short katanas, 1 long katana
comedic attack- after being hit hard, he will get up and turn towards the enemy, opening his eyes that sparkle with tears giving enemies the feeling of just kicking a stray adorable puppy into the road in the rain. kouya hopes that this will make enemies stop hitting him cause he does not like pain or at least distract them enough for him to shank them in the face.
animal- crane- will hopefully turn into a yuki-onna
personality- calm and happy. does not get mad....or atleast he hides it very well
hobbies- dramatic acting in everyday life (he watches too many dramas), dramas, putting people into debt, anime, games
etc.- born into a mid-high class family he learned at an early age that giving = recieving and thus learned how to recieve more from giving quickly. he is fairly greedy, with a weakness to cute animals, sweets, and figurines of his favorite characters. he can also be a bit paranoid at times, for example, he does not like being alone on a dark, empty path, cuz he equates this somhow wit either
a) zombies mob rushing at him
b) headless horsemen charging at him
c) harpy/demon diving at him with spear in hand
d) tree/tentacle rape
he knows a number of chants and such due to his paranoia, and will always carry pencils with him.
description- normally wears a black yukata with an image of a stylized river and lycoris blossoms in red. his hair is in black with a spot dyed red, and a long ponytail in the back

Name: Xanxus Jr. Draco ??????? (last name of Xanxus I don’t know)
He goes by Draco because he doesn’t like being referred to his father.
Flame: Cloud
secondary flame: wrath
Weapon(s):gun and blade
Box: A Black Lizard
Draco wears a very leathery outfit. His jeans are skin cut from black leather. He wears black combat boots with them. He has a place for weapons on his legs. He useally keeps his gun or guns it in. He wears tight black shirt witha skull on it and a black leather jacket over that. His hair is somewhat spiky and black. His eyes are as red as his fathers. When angered scars like his fathers show on his face, no one knows why.
Personality:
Xanxus Jr or Draco as he prefers to be called is a very distant person. He doesn’t talk to much people and prefers to be alone. Because of that people don’t think much of him and his teachers thinks he’s a failure. But that’s not true. He’s one of the smartest in the school. He usually shows up late for class every day and doesn’t really care. He doesn’t even give a apology. There is really no need because he can just out smart the teachers or scare them off. He hangs around the town all day and night to see if there’s anything wrong. If there is he will initially take care of them. Although this is not for the person who’s he helping he does it because A) he thinks they are strong, or B) they are disrupting peace. He often doesn’t get angry that much. But upon being threatened he will go into a rage. Or if things don’t go his way. He reflects his father very much. It also goes into rage when people talk bad about his father.
History:
Draco was born to Xanxus, the Vongola 10th candidate and his wife. But not everything went so well. Once he was born his father seemed to look down at him and didn’t talk to him. Although he loved his father he hated him also. Because his father never acknowledged him or anything about it. At least that was until he repeated his fathers foot steps. His father noticed his flame, although it was that of cloud Attribute it was the same as his. He then forced him into training. Draco went through so much. The Varia helped train him until he was sent off to another family as a peace offering. He went there but Vongola never got a word back from the other family. Draco actuall killed off the family by himself. But something must have ticked him off. From then on he decided to go to school and leave every thing at that.

Name: Dante
Flame: Mist
Basic Weapon: Scythe that morphs into a variety of weapons (Rifle, Great Sword, Dual Swords, etc...)
Box: Corvo di Nebbia ("Crow of Fog"). A raven that molts as it flies around. If one looked at the feathers he would lose control of all his five senses. If one stared into the raven's eyes, his mind would fall under Dante's complete control.
Description: An enigmatic youth. No one knows who he is or where he came from. He claims that his goal is to collect all the Hell Rings but the reason is unknown. He has long black hair in a ponytail with a fringe over one of his brown eyes and tends to wear black and gray clothing with a silver cross among other jewelry.
It is heavily implied that Dante is an alias or title as there have been others to use that name and weapon.
Personality: A calculating man who always plans through his battles. He is polite and friendly but has a very sarcastic and blunt tone. While he is usually lax during a fight and treats battle like a game, if a Hell Ring or information on a Hell Ring is on the line Dante becomes a ruthlessly efficient fighter.
History: Unknown.

Name: Markus Fortes
Flame: Sun
Weapon: Iron Knuckles
Animal: Wolf
Description: He's been at ends with the law since he was little. Just recently he got out of prison for possession of drugs. He's been involved in so many fights that his tolerance for taking hits is stupidly high. He once walked in front of a truck accidently and came out of it with a stiff neck. He's a nice guy, but rather untrusting.

Name: Caterina Moretti
Flame: Thunder
Animal: Fox
Weapon: cooking/cleaning utensils
Caterina was born in Italy, and was raised by her father who is the boss of the Moretti family. Her father sent her on a mission to aid the Lorenzini family to improve her fighting skills. She has efficient healing powers, and is always willing to help someone in need. On her downtime, she likes to read romance novels, bake goods, and play video games. She's usually sweet and quiet, but she's also kind of ditsy and can act bratty when something upsets her. She has long brown hair, brown eyes, and likes to wear dresses with high heels.

Name:Ehno Colombrino
Flame: Sky
Secondary Flame: Thunder
Weapon: none (fights in dying will mode)
Box: sky carbuncle named Fio
personality/appearance: altogether plain with messy brown hair, otherwise well groomed and dressed nicely in semi formal attire, or the school uniform. never far from his pet Fio. somewhat shy. an idealist, he has his ideas about a better world, he wants to believe the best is possible, but being alone for so long he is somewhat reserved when it comes to people.

Backstory(this'll give the story a quick jumpstart and give us an excuse to form a family w/out a wierd trianing arc):

His parents were killed in a car accident. The rest of his family was pretty well off so he was well taken care of but he grew up alone. One day his usually busy grandfather gave him a strange pet cat with long ears and an earing which he named Fio. The cat was Ehno first friend and they grew up together. Ehno lives in an apartment his extended family set up for and they also hired people to take care of him, but he became used to taking care of himself so now the caretakers only drops in occasionally. On his 14th birthday his uncle came to visit and offered him a chance to join the family business. His uncle is the boss of the Lorenzini family, descendants of the creator of box weapons. They are the primary providers of various types of arms and defense systems. Ehno at first refused, he was suddenly being asked to be involved in a family that had for the most part ignored him. His uncle was understanding, and told Ehno that his mother had also disliked the idea of arms dealing and had seperated herself from the family, however his uncle had been very sad when Ehno's mother died and had been trying to turn the family towards a more peaceful path. After some consideration of his uncle's heartfelt words Ehno began to reconsider. His uncle had given him his ring and explained that Fio was a box weapon. He had also offered to train him, but Ehno refused saying that he would enter the mafia his own way if he was going to change things and he bagan training himself to fight with dying will flames. A year later his Uncle came back and told Ehno that it was about time he started searching for his own family. He promised to help Ehno find strong individuals to join him.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Does xanxus draco (the actual user, not the RP character) know any friends who would wanna reborn RP? That could help you guys have more ppl n shit
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29923
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanxus Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 pm

No all my friends dont rp and rarly watch anime or better yet read it sorry D:
Xanxus
Xanxus
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 am

no big deal. we got seevn people so im gonna start it anyway.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am

Ehno Formaggio wrote:no big deal. we got seevn people so im gonna start it anyway.
seven?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 am

yeah. kiba, james, me, draco, arc, usogami, and moka. you make eight if u post a non guardian.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Any flames you need or is it now open?
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12472
Charm : 214

https://www.youtube.com/Elrohir001

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Open. Non guardian ally. think Basil/Dino/Gianini/Bianchi. you'd be a bit more involved though. you could even attach yourself to one of the guardians instead of the MC like Kusakabe. mixed flames allowed.

Theres potentially a spot for a recurring villain but it wouldn't come in until later so probably should just stick w/ally for now.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Alright I'll think about a character then.
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Im not interested in being the boss. I dont mind being like, the leader of a group, but I dont wanna be some sort of destined mafia boss in any way.

That being said, I'll use Sky flames, cuz they're cool.

Though I kinda wanna use Rain and Storm too. Lol. Whatever.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 am

^Looks like your already shaping your character into a way cooler version of Dino at this point. Youre older than the other characters, Sky flames, etc.

Alright folks I've decided a few things thatll make this progress more easily. The school is full of Mafia kids and children of dignitaries so except for Arc you're all officially rich kids. Ill also be handing out special boxes to the guardians and lowering the ages of the first set of villains.

Also, Masu pointed out that I forgot to post the RP rules no ones broken any yet, but here u go these are just Jame's RP rules he posted as RP mod:

Character/Story Rules:
1. People who sign in must be able to post regularly (at least once every other day) or at least inform others when they cannot post. This rule really doesn't matter but don't leave conversations hanging too long. this RP can run slow and I would prefer it cuz I don't want anyone too find themselves too busy and drop out.

2. At least try to balance out your character. No overly powerful Sues/Stus.

3. When designing a character, make sure their story fits in with the established setting (ie. cyborgs in an old western setting probably won't go well).

4. If you can no longer participate, please inform one of the moderators.

Stage Rules:
1. No controlling other peoples character (unless that's your character's ability).

2. Keep personal issues with a member(s) out of the RP. If there is a problem it's between the members, not the characters.

3. As usual no overly obscene, inflammatory or derogatory posts.

Couple other comments, Draco tone down the canon reborn references, too much stuff from the real story will ruin the RP, also Rule 2, you'll get stronger later so don't force it.

Also, and this one applies to everyone myself included, if you find yourself not posting fast enough and time progresses, don't go back in time. Improvise. If necessary make a subtle mention of why your character was missing for a while, but if you can't work it into conversation don't worry to much about it. Its more realistic if events don't quite go as planned, you can push the direction of the story the way you want but try not to be obvious.

What else? Oh yeah i think its called meta-gaming your character shouldn't make refrences to things they couldn't possibly know about. you can string together coicidental encouters, but you can't possibly know about the techniques or whereabouts of things your character hasnt experienced. Also when describign stuff, try to use descriptive language instead of making references to other manga/games/etc or even the reborn manga at that. Uhhh think thats it. Good job so far everyone, hope ur having fun!
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozencrutz Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Alright this is what I have,

Roland Aiden
Weapon: Hand and a half longsword
Flames: Storm
Secondary: Rain
Description & Personality: Short black brown hair, blue eyes, average appearance. Calm and collected most of the time.

Last edited by Joshua on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rozencrutz
Rozencrutz
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:40 pm

cool. figure how to insert urself into the rp now
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 am

was bored and made up chapter titles. I planned out some arcs, but nothings permanent. there's also two side arcs to be inserted sometime which I'm calling "What are you up to?" and "Dante's Inferno".

(character intro arc)
1.First Day of School
2.Breaking the first rule
3. Day Off
4. School Days
(succesion arc)
1. Family Reunion
2. Succession Battle
3. Crushing Defeat
(short recovery arc)
1. Hospital Visit
2. New Resolve