Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game

+3
Turret Slayer!!!
Kilvas
SHSL Gang Leader
7 posters

Go down

News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game Empty News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game

Post by SHSL Gang Leader Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 pm

http://kotaku.com/5835996/theres-a-persona-4-for-playstation-vita-and-a-persona-fighting-game-too

Kotaku wrote:Atlus is giving future PlayStation Vita owners something to get excited about: a portable port of the PlayStation 2 game Persona 4, reportedly due for release in Japan in 2012 and packing lots of enhancements.

Japanese retailer blog Sinobi reports that Persona 4: The Golden, as it's supposedly called, adds new animation, at least one new character and new voice acting to the Japanese RPG. It also adds wireless support, which Andriasang says lets players "[call] on others to help you when you're about to die in a dungeon." A Vita Persona is great news as is, but for Atlus to give it a bit more polish is even better.

In less expected news, a Persona fighting game is also reportedly in the works by BlazBlue developer Arc System Works. The fighter, Persona 4 The Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena, is reportedly due to hit arcades in spring 2012, with a PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version hitting later that summer.
cool beans
SHSL Gang Leader
SHSL Gang Leader
Exodus

Favorite Tales Game : Graces
Grade : 12697
Charm : 566

Back to top Go down

News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game Empty Re: News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game

Post by Kilvas Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Uuugh a portable version, I hate "extenstion" and "enhancement" versions of games. Unless it's a remake of a 10-year game, it's just some stupid sales gimmick to me.

The fighting game sounds cool though, Lol. Interesting to say the least.
Kilvas
Kilvas

Favorite Tales Game : Vesperia
Grade : 17832
Charm : 629

http://princesskilvas.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game Empty Re: News: P4 Portable & Persona Fighting Game

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Color me intrigued.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12667
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:53 pm

As if to completely counter Kilvas's statement: FUCKIN AWESOME.

New character HAS to be a male though. So they can have female souji, and still have the man side of the group. Since Masu explained full well why Kanji. Teddie, and Yosuke would not be enough.

I hate fighting games, but if it shows itself to be interesting, I would look into it. Probably not though. BUT Atlus has been good to me, so I should probably be good to them.

I would rather them do Persona 5 though. Or Namco BAndai to do Symphonia 3DS.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : Symphonia
Grade : 21667
Charm : 493

Back to top Go down

Post by Arc Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 pm

You know, i say as long as they add enough new content to satisfy fans and dont charge full price then remake away.
Arc
Arc
Art Mod
Art Mod

Grade : 8667
Charm : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsuya Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 pm

great now I gotta potentially buy a fucking vita, great job atlus for actually making me care for a sony product
Tatsuya
Tatsuya
Exodus

Grade : 7704
Charm : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:57 pm

They made 3 remakes to P3. I'm interested in how they add a new character though. Cause that would mean a new dungeon and Slink.

....Hmmmm.

Oh god, I hope they don't make Mitsuo the new character. D:

It would be cool if you could take Adachi to the final final dungeon, and then he can do the same stuff as Souji. Like summon random persona and such.
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

My post in a nutshell:

original post:

Spoiler:
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29930
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

Mufasa wrote:As if to completely counter Kilvas's statement: FUCKIN AWESOME.

New character HAS to be a male though. So they can have female souji, and still have the man side of the group. Since Masu explained full well why Kanji. Teddie, and Yosuke would not be enough.

I hate fighting games, but if it shows itself to be interesting, I would look into it. Probably not though. BUT Atlus has been good to me, so I should probably be good to them.

I would rather them do Persona 5 though. Or Namco BAndai to do Symphonia 3DS.

The new character is a girl named Mary. No screenshots but I could read it on the game's site

Also for the fighting game so far confirmed characters are Souji/Izanagi, Yosuke/Jiraiya, Chie/Tomoe and Aigis/Athena
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29930
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:30 am

Looks like I have to get a playstation vita now.

Money cries a bit. ; ;
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
RESSURECTED LYLE DAYEK
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down