Tales Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P4 RP OVA: The most unfortunate

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

P4 RP OVA: The most unfortunate  - Page 2 Empty Re: P4 RP OVA: The most unfortunate

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 am

"Sonuva bish... you think yer be'r 'n me jus cuz yer sufferingssss hic. jus' cuz i's a lil' more aparent. You don' know wat ish like yo. To have e'eryshing and it meansh nufink. You started low...hic... no one envysh yous... in factsh you wash pitied. But at tha top! I wash the greatesht, but all I wanted wash the same shing you wanted... lesh shitty parentsh. Can't buy thashit yo! Yooooo! I shed it wash all worthlesh!"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Grade : 10087
Charm : 154

Back to top Go down

P4 RP OVA: The most unfortunate  - Page 2 Empty Re: P4 RP OVA: The most unfortunate

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 am

"Ye........yer right. We just want PARENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Masuyo shouted crying. "MAWWWWWWMMMMMMMYYYYY"

"This is emberassing" Nene said watching the young woman and the man watch the group.

"Onii-chan you have me nowwwwwwwwwww! Nothing else matters!" Tsubasa shouted upset

"HEY HEY HAY." Yomiko shouted. "You may beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee his shishter and all that fancshee sheit, but cho just shishter IN LAW! EN LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she shouted. "YOU AINT SHIT!"

"Mmmmmmggghpph." Tsubasa huffed while puffing out her cheeks
Rise: The Game
Admin
Admin

Favorite Tales Game : VS
Grade : 29918
Charm : 805

http://www.taleschronicles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 am

"I ain't rich, idgit," Shinta shouted defensively and pointed at Kentaro, "I ain't bribe no Shadow neither! That's somethin' this fucker'd do. Always throwin' money everywhere. FUCK!"

"Hahahahaha~," Karin giggled, "Shinta's angry~."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Favorite Tales Game : Xillia
Grade : 12655
Charm : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 am

"Ya kowwwwwwwwww whut? IM FUCKIN SICK O DAT. THROWIN YEER PHUCKING MONIES EERERY WHERE. YOU THINK YER COOL? HUH!?" Masuyo shouted at Kentaro.

"I think it might be time......." the young woman said.

"Why of course" the man said snapping his fingers, instantly sobering everyone up.

"Hooooooly fuck what was I just shouting." Masuyo said, AND WHY AM I ON THE TABLE!?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 am

Kentaro blinks several times looking at the bottle he's holding "Wow... that's some good booze..." he notices Masuyo on the table and becomes agitated again "So even you guys just think I'm the spoiled rich kid huh?! Yeah I throw money around! But I earn what I waste and I don't need any...." He trails off embarrassed at himself "...I'm sorry... I just uhhh... Sorry bro." He helps Masuyo of the table.
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 pm

"Its cool. I guess." Masuyo said rubbing his head.

"Out of all of you...........IM the most unfortunate!" Nene shouted.

"The fuck how?" Yomiko shot back

"BECAUSE I HAVE NO BACKSTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" she shouted as she began to cry loudly.

".........she has a good point." Masuyo said
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"Don't worry, Nene," Shinta said placing an hand on her shoulder before turning to the reader and giving a thumbs up, "If you want to know her backstory, be sure to check out the second OVA, "Rainfall and Rebirth," coming out next year."

Karin sighed, "Are you serious? Doing an ad here of all places?"

"I was the guy who broke the fourth wall in the beginning anyways. It's fine."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:52 pm

"You can't think people would BUY this shit. I'd be happy enough if they pirated it." Yomiko said looking at the menu. A bowl of soup appeared infront of her.

"Gotta go with her on this." Masuyo said. "Maybe Nene fans will get it though."

"Well according to this the fandom all thinks Nene is a loose whore. She's the least liked character out of the cast." Yomiko said looking at a computer.

"Well IM SORRY for being outgoing and flirty! Jeez! Fuck them! Im not changing!" Nene shouted crossing her arms

"THATS RIGHT! FUCK WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT YOU! PEOPLE WHO ARE OVERLY SELF-CONSCIOUS ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!" Masuyo shouted kicking a chair.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nene shouted as she did a coffee table flip.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Shinta blinked at the sight and responded, "...All I said was 'check out.' I didn't even think we could be bought. So how's everyone else's standing?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

"Well-" Yomiko started.

"No." Masuyo said. "I feel that if we reveal a popularity poll.............there will be much disapproval, complaining and irritation." he said smoking a cigar. "Anyways, say hello to my good friend Yoichi." he said pointing to another Shinta
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:09 pm

"Y-Yoichi!" Shinta stood up and pointed, "What're you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in my head?"

"It's fine, it's fine," Yoichi reassured,"since this doesn't affect the main story after all."

"But still why are you here?"

"Because I too have troubles of my own," Yoichi said ominously before sitting at the table and crying, "Even though I'm the nicest one, I'm the least popular of the other facades. I barely got an screen time and some fans don't even remember I exist."

"...H-hey, it's okay," Karin said trying to calm Yoichi down, "I'm sure after they see you here you'll get some fans."

Yoichi sniffled, "R-really?"

"Yeah. You just gotta show them all your good points."

"Right," Yoichi said full of energy now, "I'll do it."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:19 pm

"No you wont. You're gone for good in the main story!" Masuyo shouted.

"Shhh! Don't ruin his happiness!" Yomiko shouted hitting him on the head.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:51 pm

"Yo. Why are there two Shinta's? Should I be ready to bust some shadow heads?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:05 pm

"No, I'm not here to fight," Yoichi said with a smile, "I'm just here to have a good time with you all."

"Fine," Shinta sighed, "Just don't do anything to embarrass me. Rather us."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"So tell us stories about Shinta when he ruined other gangs." Nene said instantly.

"Yeah that'll be funny" Masuyo added
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:36 pm

"Still confused. But I've always wanted to hear Slick's backstory." Kentaro sits up attentively sipping a cup of hot green tea
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Shinta became flustered, "H-hey! Why would you guys be interested in that? You've never cared about my past before right? And I'm sure Karin wouldn't wanna hear about me betraying people right?"

"I don't mind," Karin said plainly, "I already know about Aniki so it can't be much worse."

Why are you so single-minded?

"Well then I'll explain," Yoichi said ignoring Shinta's desperation, "Now where to start?"
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 pm

"The part where he was as stupid or embarrassing as possible." Masuyo said grinning
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:27 pm

"Oh I can tell you that," another Shinta said walking in, "Yo. Been a while."

"And you are..." Shinta asked hesitantly.

"Raiha!" Karin exclaimed.

"Bingo." Raiha said with a wink, "Now if you want something embarrassing lemme tell you-"

"No fair! I'm supposed to tell a story!" said Yoichi angrily.

"But they wanted something embarrassing," Raiha replied, "Do you have any embarrassing experiences?"

"W-well...not particularly." Yoichi sighed in defeat.

"So with that settled," Raiha said clapping, "allow me to begin the story of how the Strawberry Head and I first met."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

"Whooooooooooooooooooooooh!" everyone shotued full of suspence
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm

"Kill me." Shinta whined.

"Later." Karin whispered with a smile.

"Anyway," Raiha started,"I had just moved to Nara after my second betrayal. At that point I decided to try and turn over a new leaf and not get involved in any gangs..."

Flashback

Shinta, at this point going by the name Raiha, straightened his hair and took a deep breath as he walked home from his new school. It had been a good day for him. His decision to be more friendly and outgoing seemed to have paid off. Alright, this is it. A new day and a new life. "Hm, as he passed the gates he saw a boy with short messy black hair in a red and white sweatsuit yelling at a crying girl with bright red hair wearing the girl's uniform from his school. "Come on," the boy shouted angrily, "stop cryin' already for fuck's sake!"

"But...but..." the girl stammered before crying some more. Shinta clenched his fist and took a deep breath before walking to the two casually, "What's this? Aren't you a little old to be bullying a girl you have a crush on?"

"Who're you?" the boy asked narrowing his eyes, "That uniform...so you're-"

"And if I were?"

"I've never seen you around here before, who are ya?"

"Raiha Fujiyama, just started today. Now that that's outta the way, I suggest you leave her alone."

"Wait, what're you...Oh fuck no! You think I'm bullyin' her or something?"

"Considerring you're the one cursing up a storm and she's the one crying...yeah."

"This isn't your fucking business, asswipe. So just butt out!"

"Um..." the girl tried to interject, "i-it's my fault really. I'm always like this so..please don't-"

"Don't worry. You don't have to say anything," Shinta said pulling out his familiar knife and pointing it at the boy, "I don't know what's going on here, but I can't let you have your way. Now leave."

"Little fuck," the boy cracked his knuckles and got in a stance, "Fine, you wanna go then let's do it!"

End Flashback

"In retrospect, pulling out a knife when I was playing the hero may not've been too smart." mused Raiha.
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:21 am

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww you pulled a knife on a random guy for Karinnnnnnn~" Teased Yomiko.

"What the fuck just busting out a knife saying yer gonna shank a bitch on the first day of school? At least it was the SECOND day when i busted that bitch upside the head with a chair. And that was for RISE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" he shouted feverishly
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grunge Hamster Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 am

"Naw. Shinta's got the right idea, but the follow-through is all wrong. First day o' class you do stuff big and flashy. You break a guy or psych-out a teacher or somethin' t' get your rep up in your area of expertise. Problem here is there are no witnesses. You keep denying you want Kare-bear, but then who were you playing hero for?"
Grunge Hamster
Grunge Hamster
Exodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Turret Slayer!!! Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 am

Shinta was beet red in his seat and Karin was turned away from the group, presumably to hide her own blush. "Yeah well, I'm sure you've noticed by now I don't have the best social skills," Raiha said with a small laugh, "Anyway the story goes on. Now obviously I didn't have the skill I do now, but I was still confident in my ability. Still that guy had skills of his one despite only using using his fists. We were dead even and after a while..."

Flashback

The two stood accross from each other. Despite their obvious fatigue they did not break their stances or eye contact. "I gotta admit," Shinta said breathing heavily, "You're not bad for a run-of-the-mill thug."

"Still callin' me that," the boy said with an irritated smirk, "What makes you so sure about that, fuckin' know-it-all?"

"Experience," Shinta answered, "I know your type, you can be found in any scenario."

"Alright, smartass," the boy charged at Shinta, "add this to your 'experience!'"

"And they all respond the same way." Shinta dashed towards the boy. Before they could clash a young man's voice called out to them.

"Hold it!" the two were stopped in their tracks and turned to the source of the voice. A teenage boy stood down the street and made his way to the two boys. The first thing Shinta noticed was the boy's orange-blonde hair. The second, that he was wearing a highscholler's uniform. The third was that he was holding the hand of the red-haired girl that Shinta fought for, "Looks like I made it in time. Both of you stand down. This is all just a misunderstanding."

"But, Aniki-" the boy protested before getting cut off.

"I said 'Stand down,' Karin."

"...As you wish, Aniki." the boy said dropping his stance and walking towards the blonde-haired boy.

"That's good," the blonde turned to Shinta and spoke in a more friendly tone, "This girl's told me everything. It's nice that you wanted to protect her but you should know she was already safe."

"...Pardon?" Shinta said with a raised eyebrow.

"She was getting bullied by some girls from her class and Karin here stepped in and scared them off," the boy explained.

"Then why did it look like he was harassing her?"

"T-that wasn't my fault," Karin stammered angrily, "after I scared 'em off she started crying. I was just trying to calm her down."

"By yelling 'fuck' a lot I assume."

"Why you..."

"Karin," the blonde said sternly, "this is why I told you to watch yourself. If you acted more friendly and didn't lose your temper so quickly you could've avoided this."

"But Aniki," Karin sighed in defeat, "you are correct. I still have much to learn." Karin looked away with a downcast expression before feeling the blonde's hand on his head.

"Aside from that though, I'm proud of you for sending those bullies off," the blonde said with a smile, "and from what I said you didn't immediately resort to fighting. That's good to hear. You're a girl after all so it'd probably be best if you didn't go home with bumps and bruises all the time."

"I am not worthy of such praise," Karin said blushing, "and if it were for you Aniki I would endure a hundred, no, a thousand times the injuries I've sustained at your side."

"This is getting weird," Shinta said shaking his head, "Hold on, did he just call you a girl?"

"What else would I be?" Karin asked indignantly.

"...A boy?"

"Why does everyone...Wait here!" Karin picked up a duffel bag on the side of the road and went into a nearby bush with it. After a moment she emerged now wearing the same kind of uniform the redheaded girl was wearing, "See? Girl."

"Sure don't act like any girl I met," Shinta said shrugging, "far as I know you're just a crossdresser."

"Motherfucker!" Karin shouted as she ran towards him, "Where do you get off? First you call me a thug, then a boy and now a cross dresser! I should beat the living shit outta right now for that." She grabbed Shinta's hand and put it to her chest, "Feel that? You got any doubts now?"

"...Flat." was all Shinta could manage before getting punched over to the blonde, who was doing his best not to laugh.

"Listen up," Karin announced, "My name is Karin Okazaki, the Flaming Right Hand of Justice, and when I grow up I'm gonna have huge, bouncing tits. Then we'll see what you have to say!"

End Flashback

"So yeah," Raiha finished with a slight blush, "not only did I try to save someone who wasn't in trouble, but I ended up fighting a girl I thought was a boy."
Turret Slayer!!!
Turret Slayer!!!
RP Mod
RP Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise: The Game Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 am

"Im gonna have huge bouncing tits!" Masuyo shouted. "Holy shit thats rich! So can I touch em?" he asked Karin.

"That's pretty interesting." Tsubasa said intently listening to Raiha.

"I'd like to meet Aniki some time." Nene said putting her hand on her chin thinking.

"Hes probably a total fucking BAMF to make Karin act like Rokudera." Masuyo said.

"Isn't he Tsyuna's total bitch?" Yomiko said.

"Just like Karin was! Er, Is! Uh, WAS! Shit are you still his bitch!?" Masuyo shouted
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next